1. The forums will be down July 21 weekend due to server being moved by our host. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Visa is right for me?

Discussion in 'Temporary Visas - OTHER Than The Ones Mentioned' started by wen yi, Jun 25, 2017.

1. wen yi

wen yi New Member

If I am a Canadian and I have an internship offer for me in the US, which visa would be right for me if I do not qualify for a J1 because it has been 1 year past since I have graduated?

Is it possible to apply for a TN visa if I meet all the qualifications except for the fact that it is a paid 6 month internship and not exactly a job offer? What is meant by definition of "job offer"? Could this be considered a "contract"?

The employer is able to provide me with a letter offer of employment/contract if it is possible for me to be successfully in obtaining a TN visa.

I have a 3 year (graphic) design studies diploma, and 4+ years of freelance experience that can be backed up with contracts and received cheques and I would be considered under the TN NAFTA Professionals as Graphic Designer.

Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    Max_morice likes this.
  2. Max_morice

Max_morice New Member

Hi wen Yi, Thanks for your interest, Well for your kind information you may visit O1 visa sponsor site I know there are a lot of website in the world wide but may suggest site may be help you. one of my friend already got a good visa from the site. He told me they are professional minded and very helpful . I cunt give you the direct link some technical problem If you search xxxxxxxxxxx I think you can find you exact platform for your trusted O1 visa.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2018
  3. Sm1smom

Sm1smom Super Moderator

Your post has been edited to remove your self advertisement response to a 2017 post.

Max_morice likes this.
  4. Ginalina

Ginalina New Member

If I want to go to visit, what kind of entrance will suit me?

5. SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

B1/B2 is the normal visit visa.