Which Visa is right for me?

Discussion in 'Temporary Visas - OTHER Than The Ones Mentioned' started by wen yi, Jun 25, 2017.

  1. wen yi

    wen yi New Member

    If I am a Canadian and I have an internship offer for me in the US, which visa would be right for me if I do not qualify for a J1 because it has been 1 year past since I have graduated?

    Is it possible to apply for a TN visa if I meet all the qualifications except for the fact that it is a paid 6 month internship and not exactly a job offer? What is meant by definition of "job offer"? Could this be considered a "contract"?

    The employer is able to provide me with a letter offer of employment/contract if it is possible for me to be successfully in obtaining a TN visa.

    I have a 3 year (graphic) design studies diploma, and 4+ years of freelance experience that can be backed up with contracts and received cheques and I would be considered under the TN NAFTA Professionals as Graphic Designer.

    Thank you!
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    Max_morice likes this.
  2. Max_morice

    Max_morice New Member

    Hi wen Yi, Thanks for your interest, Well for your kind information you may visit O1 visa sponsor site I know there are a lot of website in the world wide but may suggest site may be help you. one of my friend already got a good visa from the site. He told me they are professional minded and very helpful . I cunt give you the direct link some technical problem If you search xxxxxxxxxxx I think you can find you exact platform for your trusted O1 visa.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2018
  3. Sm1smom

    Sm1smom Super Moderator

    Your post has been edited to remove your self advertisement response to a 2017 post.
    Max_morice likes this.
  4. Ginalina

    Ginalina New Member

    If I want to go to visit, what kind of entrance will suit me?
  5. SusieQQQ

    SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

    B1/B2 is the normal visit visa.

Share This Page