• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2018 Selectees from Ghana

There isn't anywhere or at any point in creating a profile where you come across case number and priority date is not applicable to DV applicants but it is a mandatory field in the form. @Britsimon says I should use my case number but it is a date box strictly accepting only mm/dd/yyyy format.

Sorry I just saw your follow up question but glad @SusieQQQ helped you. Hope all's well now.

Bro, am just saying this for you to know what to do.
Yesterday, a third year student from sunyani technical university went for an interview with her transcripts together with her good result (except D7 in core maths)
But was denied for not qualifying educationally. So I don't know what u do but the Accra embassy is becoming serious.
Blessbee, so. let me ask it's the usual three core and three elective subject??

This is not really about DV and it’s a story with a sad ending but I thought the Ghanaians here would like to know about it - a heroic immigrant from Ghana who gave his life saving others in a fire:

https://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/bronx-fire-national-guard-1.15695891
“Private Emmanuel Mensah was a first-generation immigrant, a soldier, and a New Yorker. He gave his life rescuing his neighbors in the Bronx fire,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said in a tweet Saturday afternoon. “His heroism exemplifies the best of our city. Rest in peace.”

This is not really about DV and it’s a story with a sad ending but I thought the Ghanaians here would like to know about it - a heroic immigrant from Ghana who gave his life saving others in a fire:

https://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/bronx-fire-national-guard-1.15695891
“Private Emmanuel Mensah was a first-generation immigrant, a soldier, and a New Yorker. He gave his life rescuing his neighbors in the Bronx fire,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said in a tweet Saturday afternoon. “His heroism exemplifies the best of our city. Rest in peace.”

A hero indeed. Thanks for posting that Susie!

Hello Folks. Just received the 2NL for March Interview but the page is yet to be updated. Will give it a couple of hours and try again. Good luck to all current applicants.