• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

October 2017 Visa Bulletin

My two cents... I checked one Russian forum and Russia's Case Numbers are distributed from small to big numbers. The highest for Ukraine I've seen is 17***. So, the situation is somehow similar to previous year(s). It would be fair to assume that the density will decrease after U2 are exhausted after ~18000.

Yes - Russia seems to have either met the limit very late in the process OR perhaps not met it at all. I'm not sure about Turkey. U2 are still both limited.

Yes - Russia seems to have either met the limit very late in the process OR perhaps not met it at all. I'm not sure about Turkey. U2 are still both limited.

I've never seen a CN bigger than 39XXX from Turkey this year. If we think that the highest CN from EU is around 41k, i think Turkey have met the limit at the end of the draw.

I've never seen a CN bigger than 39XXX from Turkey this year. If we think that the highest CN from EU is around 41k, i think Turkey have met the limit at the end of the draw.

Cool. That would make sense. Both Russia and Turkey roughly doubled their entries - but not trebled.

I remember spotting the rise of selectees in Ghana in my early immigration.com days. I noticed the massive increase in entries from 2010 onwards, the correlated massive decrease in derivative rates and I made the connection to agents. People in the Ghana threads denied knowledge of agents vehemently. But later I started hearing of DV lottery "stands" in the street and the agents involvement was confirmed. The increase in refusal rates at Ghana are a direct result of the agent activity, to say nothing of the financial blackmail that people have gone through.

Eerily similar.
Sadly these "Agents" are still doing brisk business in Ghana. Some are now renting actual offices for the registration period! I've warned a few friends about them. I've had to personally convince them to enter the lottery themselves. Now they're telling me how easy it was doing it themselves.

hello everyone!

just saw VB for next month and it looks like europe threshold is 6000. does it mean that people with cn > 20k will be called for the interview in September ? thank you all

hello everyone!

just saw VB for next month and it looks like europe threshold is 6000. does it mean that people with cn > 20k will be called for the interview in September ? thank you all

It means people with CNs below the listed numbers and whose DS forms have been processed by KCC will be scheduled for a Nov interview :rolleyes: