• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

previous address DV2017

Tamer1982

dear all.
regarding the previous address.my wife is the main applicant lives in Egypt. but me working in Saudi Arabia she came to me for a visit for about 6 months ( a few days less six months)
shall i must mentioned that as a previous address ?? if yes so this what happiend
when i mentioned that period as a previous stay an error indicated that there is a gap greater than a month in the dates you have provided since the date you turned sixteen,
please help what can i do???

2- current address that she lives in it now since 2013
3- previous address as following:-
A- from born till current address(2013) in her family address
b- visit Saudi Arabia from Nov 2015 till may 2016
please help
thank you

Since she was only visiting for a couple of months, it's okay to not list the SA address.
thanks for reply.
her visit visa was only one month and i was renew it for her every month to be total about 5 monthes and 20 days something like that> so its ok to be not listed??
one more question please>.( shall i have to bring a police certificate clearness from SA in addition to another one from my home country EGYPT
howerver im not the main applicant??
thank you

thanks for reply.
her visit visa was only one month and i was renew it for her every month to be total about 5 monthes and 20 days something like that> so its ok to be not listed??
one more question please>.( shall i have to bring a police certificate clearness from SA in addition to another one from my home country EGYPT
thank you

This question is answered in the other thread. It is very important that you read the instructions carefully to ensure you don't miss out on getting a visa by not following them.

thanks for reply.
thank you

Of course you'll need a PCC from SA for yourself regardless of who the main selectee is. You've lived there for more than 6 months, and you're still currently living there. You should spend some time going through this link to better understand what's required.

https://travel.state.gov/content/vi...re-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html

Of course you'll need a PCC from SA for yourself regardless of who the main selectee is. You've lived there for more than 6 months, and you're still currently living there. You should spend some time going through this link to better understand what's required.

https://travel.state.gov/content/vi...re-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html
thank you now i understand that i need this PCC from SA. BUT I`m still confused about my wife visit for about 5 monthes and some days shall i listed or not??and when i list it why the system indicate error that there is a gap in dates ???however the dates was accurte.

thank you now i understand that i need this PCC from SA. BUT I`m still confused about my wife visit for about 5 monthes and some days shall i listed or not??and when i list it why the system indicate error that there is a gap in dates ???however the dates was accurte.

Did you not read my previous response, which as a matter of fact you liked????