• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees

Each region currently has their own thread running :) I myself have won OC CN 7** and another girl has won that i know of also OC CN 7**

Have you also won? :)
dv_lotto.jpg

Screen shot for those that are curious as to what it looks like;

Hi ;) The Green Card Lottery results are today ! Lucky winner ? Congrats !

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be a high number of people this year? only guessing though.... someone on another forum has also told me they have won with a case number OC20** (i asked to make sure it was in the 2,000 not 200 and he said yes) which seems quite high to me for OC?

No luck this year for me, maybe next years.:)
Congratulations wish you the best MissM88.
But you have time till 30 of September. You should check daily you current status whether you have been selected or not. Am I right or not?

But you have time till 30 of September. You should check daily you current status whether you have been selected or not. Am I right or not?

Unless you want to drive yourself crazy, definitely not. Maybe check once more in October to ensure no second draw ...hard to tell for now as we don't know yet how many selectees there are.

In addition to what Susan said above, checking till Sept 30th 2017 is rather ridiculous (even though they've said something similar in the past) considering thats the last day of the FY and no visa can be issued once the FY is over. And there's all the processing and preparation that needs to take place prior to being scheduled for an interview.

Hi All, my friend filled the dv2017 form regarding marital status divorced but he did not filled the name of x wife is that OK or leads to disqualification?? Thank you

Hi All, my friend filled the dv2017 form regarding marital status divorced but he did not filled the name of x wife is that OK or leads to disqualification?? Thank you

He should be fine. The system wouldn't have allowed him to submit his registration if the ex's information was required.

In addition to what Susan said above, checking till Sept 30th 2017 is rather ridiculous (even though they've said something similar in the past) considering thats the last day of the FY and no visa can be issued once the FY is over. And there's all the processing and preparation that needs to take place prior to being scheduled for an interview.

"Susan". That's very formal. Have you been watching Downton Abbey? Shall we now call you mother?

as far he chose the divorced status in the initial registration, then the form will not lead to any info regarding the wife. it will only asks for kids info if there is any, then the submit button. he is ok I think.