• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am truly humbled with your testimony and i believe God has used your case to preach to some frustrated and lost souls out side their that he is the God who is in management. Thanks brother and may God richly bless you.
I think God brought this case as a tool to teach His people including my self.

well i have already congratulated Family2133 for visa, just have a safe journey and dont forget us after landing in the United States of America, this thread has mercy of God, impressive success rate
I promise not to forget this forum, I hope internet is affordable in the States

hallo folks its been wonderful mates the almighty is working through different ways i wanna take this chance and thank the lord for the way he has guided us and thanks for the visa granted to partritas amazing its all because of hiss love ,congratulation once again to my dear sister part may the almighty bless you more and for those who will be relocating may the peace an love of God be wih you

Today devotion

1 Peter 3;15

But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

Remember God loves you be blessed folks

folks am not surprised that the visa are been granted,its because i know for sure that this house and i mean those are are on AP have left everything in Gods hand ,partritas God bless you .

Remember guys

Those who joyfully leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything".
be blessed folks

visa granted!thank you my Heavenly Father !my childhood dream has come true!details baadaye!
This is what I have been waiting for since morning, now I can go and finish all that heap of work on my table. Cong's , you deserve this Partitas. Your case is my case too, we celebrate together.

THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET
(a) Interviews already done

NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P DurationA.P Outcome
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/2013Loading...99 DaysLoading.......
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/201317/Jan/201459 DaysVisa granted
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
11.GittaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
12.Beth02KenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
13.NotezNot sureVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
14.PartitasKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
N/A
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014
2.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
3. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
4. Kinski from Rwanda, Feb 2014
5.Lehw from Ethiopia, Feb 2014
6.Ison2013 from Ethiopia, Feb 2014
7.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

congrats part and family MIRACLES MIRACLES EVRYDAY WOOOW
This is what I have been waiting for since morning, now I can go and finish all that heap of work on my table. Cong's , you deserve this Partitas. Your case is my case too, we celebrate together.

hallo folks its been wonderful mates the almighty is working through different ways i wanna take this chance and thank the lord for the way he has guided us and thanks for the visa granted to partritas amazing its all because of hiss love ,congratulation once again to my dear sister part may the almighty bless you more and for those who will be relocating may the peace an love of God be wih you

Today devotion

1 Peter 3;15

But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

thank you my brother ,because of you we are always well fed spiritually ,to my fellow forumates I learnt so much from you such that I found my self over prepared ,may God bless all of you!

visa granted!thank you my Heavenly Father !my childhood dream has come true!details baadaye!

The only thing that comes to my mind is the song 'Our God is greater' by Chris Tomlin; google it up guys and see what I mean! We serve a mighty God, don't we? Congs Partitas! And Family2133 is very quick at updating the spread sheet, man!!! This forum rocks!

Today devotion

1 Peter 3;15

Thanks for the devotion...God bless you my friend.

I thank God for this forum coz finding such caring people is not easy,thank you for your message and phone calls my bro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.