• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best Partitas today as you face the CO. The lord says ask and it shall be given. It is all yours, i am sure you have prepared enough now its the Lord to do it which its already done. I have already opened the bottle and i am already celebrating the victory, now just chilling for your post to confirm the good news....

Yeap it is this week bro,tommorow I will face the CO,thanks Akello for the prayer be blessed.

I used to worry more than anybody here but I now know better. I will be stopping here now and again to reduce some of your worries and to shed some light

True, very true...Back then you were way anxious than everybody else, lakini at the end all went well. God is good you got your visa...

2014AF000054xx, visa picked up Mumbai India,A Nigeria living in India,anybody from Africa living in India finding problem with India PCC please i can be of help to you, email (josephodibo@gmail.com)....Interview peace of cake.P&P( patients and prayer) key to Dv program.Austin Texas 100% loading...

hey brother... i just sent u a private msg... plz check it out, tnx

Patience and focus...

jonge ,jorj,arnold ,gurixx lets keep the fire burning

Akelloh,
Trust me the journey is on and it begins now....i did read the 2013 forum and it has been a learning experience that we all need to have. Relocating does involve plenty of planning and am Pleased to learn that some of us are really there - Gurix, Jonge and you Akelloh am overwhelmed at your participation!!! Am so busy at work and i really am short of time to read the 2012 forum but its really worth it to know what lies ahead of us....We need God to lead the way.
Arnold.

DV2014AF000085**
Entry Checked: 02.05.2013
Form Sent to KCC: 09.08.2013
Confirmed by KCC Via email: 14.09.2013
2nd NL: 20.11.2013
Interview : Issued
Police Cert: Done
P.O.E: Michigan, Detroit city

Family2133.Am so happy that finally your visa have been issued. You have been forum pillar last year up-to date ,You made us proud that Kenyan selectees report here !!!!! is the most active 2014 forum.Now it's for other selectee to keep fire burning us you prepare yourself.
Thanks Beth02, God is to be praised. Its true this thread is so active, super active and let us keep the fire burning even those who have obtained their visas, my self I will always share as I proceed.

Good narration Mr AMERICAN (you re no longer the BOUNCER)... and I go on praising the Almighty, this time if you already registered to DHL, you ve to check if your passports are available in their office for pick up or no, and you manage to pay those 165$. thanks God once again
The Lord is good, he saved me from the Bouncer name. Thanks for the support Aimanda, hope to meet you.

Trust me Family your Story has kept all of us in Suspense and YES GOD HAS FINALLY SAID IT......YES HE CAN AND HE DID- Let this be a reward for your unwavering faith in GOD.
I think let us pick a Cue from you. That truly God is in Charge.:):):);)
Yes Anold, this is a lesson to every one that God is in charge of everything and we should keep all our trust in Him.

The list is looking positive and we pray it continues like that.all the best to those waiting to face the CO in the coming month of
February!!!

Family 2133 congrats on getting them visas finally.Am sure it has been a hard 59 days of waiting and waiting. Which is why my motto here is ...the waiting game is a challenge that only the strong can withstand. you withstood and we are proud. we pray the same result comes out for dannyden inshallah!!
Indeed Pose the waiting game can can kick out some if they are not strong, let us all be strong in order not to be kicked out. Our spreadsheet is growing with issued visas and let us pray that it continues like that til we end this FY 2014. I believe it will come out well even for Danny

Family Of God. This is the Lords doing and it is marvellous in our eyes. When i talk of breakthrough this is what i mean.\
I can now feel your name "Breakthrough" it has a lot of meaning to me. Thank you so much, I wish you the best at the time of facing the CO

Family2133; my tea has choked me!!! Next time first give a warning before you post something as big as this!!! Congs brother! Am thrilled to see this! On my way to the city, to have a cup of tea ON YOU!!! Isn't God amazing???
Hahhaaah, Sorry, I was also helpless, I did not know what to do, the good news was burning from inside of me, I could not with hold it for a second, Do not worry, Stevo must have been by your side to hit your back.

Status
Not open for further replies.