• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Dont worry about the expiration of the form, myself I wrote to KCC asking information about that issue and they answered me to disregard the date of expiration.

Dear team,
I have two questions where I request for your help
1. Does the expiry date at the top of the DS forms matter, I realized that by the time I sent my forms, the expiry date was March 2013 but they have now put a form which expires in 2016
2. When I was filling the forms, I used to type the answers and then printed. When it came to signing, one dependent made a mistake when signing form DS 230 part I, we decided fill and print another copy but the printer failed, so what we did, we included that page with an error and also got another blank but same page and filled it in Ink.
summary
1.The forms I used had expired.
2.Form DS 230 for one of my dependents went with two copies of page 2, one copy filled in computer and printed but with an error on the date when form signed and the other copy filled in ink but without any error

Colleagues will this cause me any problem, do I need to send other forms to rectify the above two problems.

Today's devotion

Lord, I feel.....
A failure....yet
You have made me an overcomer (1 Jn 5:4).
For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

Guys I thnk I have good news! Today my status on the ceac website changed frm "administrative processing" to "issued" bt from my previous experience with the consular guys I decide to remain skeptical until I receive the visa. All in all Alhamdulilah

Guys I thnk I have good news! Today my status on the ceac website changed frm "administrative processing" to "issued" bt from my previous experience with the consular guys I decide to remain skeptical until I receive the visa. All in all Alhamdulilah

great news. Alhumdolillah

Congrats abu hamza,from the date it changed to issued three working days you will have the email.Hope you are registerd with dhl.I thank God for you, patience pays.

Congratulations. That's such great news, we're happy for you. Welcome to America :)

Coongs Abu Hamza. The visa is yours. Do not be skeptical at all.

Family do not give up. You will succeed. Your papers are not so bad.
Nick am a believer and God has fought so many battles for me but on this one I do not know why I have that fear. I need prayers Nick, pray for me to go through this successfully.

Family do not give up. You will succeed. Your papers are not so bad.
Thanks Ash, I am just going to make a sacrifice, what I don't know, can they allow me to first pay for the principal applicant the interview fee before I face the CO, then I pay the rest in case the visa is granted, bcs my family is big so risking all that money for four people when my qualifications have issues is a challenge.

Thanks Ash, I am just going to make a sacrifice, what I don't know, can they allow me to first pay for the principal applicant the interview fee before I face the CO, then I pay the rest in case the visa is granted, bcs my family is big so risking all that money for four people when my qualifications have issues is a challenge.

you pay all money without any doubt in your mind cause i know you will get through interview. God is with you, your chosen to be successful

you pay all money without any doubt in your mind cause i know you will get through interview. God is with you, your chosen to be successful