• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Does any one know Uganda's equivalent of a Kenyan C- or C plain, is there any document which explains this at the embassy?

Just take a taxi. Tell him or her to take you to Swedish embassy at gigiri.IOM are neighbours with this embassy. It is also near Gigiri police station.

Did medicals and we got results, TB and Lab test ok. What else could go wrong with medical results. Didnt trust our doctor. With our vaccination records, he indicated that applicant does not meet vaccination requirements for one or more vaccines and no waiver is requested. Called him and ask him about that but he explained that cause we still need to do more vaccination when we get to USA. Could this bring us a problem? We did all vaccination that the doctor told us to do. Did you guys see your medical results ?

Did medicals and we got results, TB and Lab test ok. What else could go wrong with medical results. Didnt trust our doctor. With our vaccination records, he indicated that applicant does not meet vaccination requirements for one or more vaccines and no waiver is requested. Called him and ask him about that but he explained that cause we still need to do more vaccination when we get to USA. Could this bring us a problem? We did all vaccination that the doctor told us to do. Did you guys see your medical results ?
Which vaccines are mandatory for all, do you have an idea

Hey guyz been kidogo things are quite okay , only that my ssn imechelewa sana am planning to visit their offices again coz i cant work at the moment..briefly" if you are coming here with children make sure you know your host really well, its not easy to start life here with children, ENO relax it shall be well just go through the thread polepole and all your questions will be answered, dubai asha kushow.., wish all those who havent done their interviews all the best!! tunawangoja sana, food ya huku ni tasteless so kuleni nyama choma ya kutosha..lovely night guyz..

No problem at all,, yes there are vaccines that you will have to do when you arrive here especially if you enter the Health Care Jobs and also the kids wont be admitted without them so relax you are good to go.

Hey guyz been kidogo things are quite okay , only that my ssn imechelewa sana am planning to visit their offices again coz i cant work at the moment..briefly" if you are coming here with children make sure you know your host really well, its not easy to start life here with children, ENO relax it shall be well just go through the thread polepole and all your questions will be answered, dubai asha kushow.., wish all those who havent done their interviews all the best!! tunawangoja sana, food ya huku ni tasteless so kuleni nyama choma ya kutosha..lovely night guyz..

I agree with you Papasan about knowing your HOST very well especially when you got kids, it will be very frustrating when your host doesnt have kids and he/she sees them as cockroaches in the house. The food isnt good at all mpaka all i like eating is chapati and beans, rice, even nyama choma iko but not like Kenya's. I cant wait to go to my house i cant wait

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear colleagues, are we supposed to present certified academic documents or we just present the original certificates and the the photocopies. In other wards help me with a list of all the documents that we are supposed to certify before going for the interview.
I appreciate your help

Dear colleagues, are we supposed to present certified academic documents or we just present the original certificates and the the photocopies. In other wards help me with a list of all the documents that we are supposed to certify before going for the interview.
I appreciate your help

Original certificates are to be submitted but if you dont have the originals make the copies certified

Now that some of you are advising those of us with laminated certs to get confirmation from KNEC, what if we use our certified copies from DEO cos it seems cheaper than the 2k needed by KNEC. Besides God, the devil and ourselves know that the laminated certs are very original......you cant keep a cert unlaminated if you care about it!

Original certificates are to be submitted but if you dont have the originals make the copies certified
Thank you so much for the info, I will present the originals because I have them. What about marriage certificates and birth certificates, are we supposed to certify them even though one has the originals?

Hi

Hi guys my interview is tomorrow just a few hours to go.The anxiety is finishing me kabisa.Please pray for me and my family

Hi guys my interview is tomorrow just a few hours to go.The anxiety is finishing me kabisa.Please pray for me and my family
I wish you the best. Spend some time reading successful interview experiences , surely the anxiety will go a way. Wake up in the middle of the night when the whole world is quiet and talk to God. Do not forget to share your experience after tomorrow.
Wish u success once again my dear

Take it easy. It will turn out to be easier than anticipated. Please post your interview experience tomoro. also update your signnature now please