• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

blessings

hey guys, am new in here been trying to join the forum using my phone but it was refusing so anyway this is my story,
i went for my medicals on march 19/20 interesting process!
then my interview was on 4th of march but i was missing my kcse certificate, despite that i was still interviewed and asked to go to knec and pay for them to send a confidential copy to the embassy.
i called the embassy on monday then they called me back and asked me to send them my passport which i did yesterday. sooooo does that mean ive got my green card ama???

hey guys, am new in here been trying to join the forum using my phone but it was refusing so anyway this is my story,
then my interview was on 4th of march but i was missing my kcse certificate, despite that i was still interviewed and asked to go to knec and pay for them to send a confidential copy to the embassy.
i called the embassy on monday then they called me back and asked me to send them my passport which i did yesterday. sooooo does that mean ive got my green card ama???

Welcome to the house Wavins, kindly update your signature. Your green card is almost ready despite the shaky proess, what is meant to be yours will always be yours.

Merci mademoiselle nickelly....I am in the forum to stay.

Thats ok thanks hope to group up together in Texas you makiki,and the rest of the crew we will hold a big Bash wacha tu.Wenye wivu wajinyonge(those who are Jealous tooooooooooooooo bad live with it):p

Welcome to the house of winners, that means your visa is ready and anytime from now you will receive an email telling you that its on transit to you. No you havent gotten your greencard because Greencards are issued after you pay the $165 to USCIS and it shall be given in the US.

Meanwhile update your signature and keep us company i know we have other young people like you who just did their interview without the KCSE certificate and would love to know the process you did or some are yet to go for interview and they dont have the certificate, you will be their guide. Thank you1!

Looks like it, why would they want your passport if not to grant you the visa?

BIG THANKS TO MAKIKI

Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Thanks for helping guys in this forum, you have been there for us through this rough road,may God grant you good health,properity as you prepare to go the land of Milk and Honey.

Today's devotion

Hebrews 10:23-25

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching

BIG THANKS TO MAKIKI

Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Thanks for helping guys in this forum, you have been there for us through this rough road,may God grant you good health,prosperity as you prepare to go the land of Milk and Honey.

Thank you so much Nickelly, am so humbled.

Today's devotion

Hebrews 10:23-25

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching

We shall honour the word and keep encouraging one another. Amen!! :D

I tend to Think that Kenyans and East africans are abit favored by the embassy, i dont think one can be interviewed in Nigeria without his academic credentials..thats my opinion

I tend to Think that Kenyans and East africans are abit favored by the embassy, i dont think one can be interviewed in Nigeria without his academic credentials..thats my opinion

These are (school leavers) fresh young people whose results were released in February, what happens only result slips go to schools and the certificates are sent to the schools after one year. So this person only went with a result slip to the embassy and the embassy requests for statement of results to be sent to them directly from KNEC for them to see if that ka slip was real.

Dv lottery - Affidavit of support Form i134

Does one need an affidavit of support while going for the interview (NRB)? i.e. Form i134

hallo family thanx for keeping the forum warm.all the best to those going for the intervew this month.for us waiting to be current God help us.where is gabam we miss u around.welcome the dv 2014 winners go through this thread and you will not go wrong,congratulation are in order.