• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Where is your signature?
hey guys , this is kross, i have not been active in this post but will be active from now.
My brothers and sisters, even as we pursue our dreams let us all remember that god has the final word on our lives and destiny. More importantly, do not listen to every tom, dick and hury, there are people who will always be hell bent on destroying your vision . The next time someone tells you that you will have to work extra hard in america, tell them that there is no substitute to diligence and commitment in any progressive society .

True, true ,true, all you need is just to believe in God
Romans 12:1Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Welcome all 2014 dv winners ask all you need to know we are here to help each other pursue our dreams. congrats

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DV 2013 WINNERS-MEDICALS

I just called IOM and confirmed that they are moving to their new location along UN avenue on the 21st May 2013

Those booked before 21st will have our medical tests in their Ngong road location, after 21st they will be in their new location (UN AVENUE).. They should advice on the new procedures and location.

Im sure someone in the forum will give exact details of their new location..

Continue praying for us nearing the Interview.

Asante (Thanks) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DV 2013 WINNERS-MEDICALS

I just called IOM and confirmed that they are moving to their new location along UN avenue on the 21st May 2013

Those booked before 21st will have our medical tests in their Ngong road location, after 21st they will be in their new location (UN AVENUE).. They should advice on the new procedures and location.

Im sure someone in the forum will give exact details of their new location..

Continue praying for us nearing the Interview.

Asante (Thanks) :)

Thanks for the update. Best of luck in your interview.

And for guys like Mama kiki,Nickelly,Karendi,KyleXy,Mashpol,Frank0 and Papasan are all in stage 5. For me this is the most emotionally torturous phase and we the humans beings, are constantly resistant to change. We get the fear of the unknown and moving out of your comfort zone. Surround yourself with positive energy and always remember, out of 14mil+ applicants your number was selected. Friends, this is what keeps me going and yearning for that relocation with an opportunity to my your life all over again. Be blessed, listen to your instincts and make wise decisions.
Just imagine dubai-b its emotionally overwhelming but this phrase is helpful(Surround yourself with positive energy and always remember, out of 14mil+ applicants your number was selected) Thanks be blessed:)

Flight
Please can i get an update of flights especially guys with babies:p
Check low season,stop overs,hours what to carry please

And for guys like Mama kiki,Nickelly,Karendi,KyleXy,Mashpol,Frank0 and Papasan are all in stage 5. For me this is the most emotionally torturous phase and we the humans beings, are constantly resistant to change. We get the fear of the unknown and moving out of your comfort zone. Surround yourself with positive energy and always remember, out of 14mil+ applicants your number was selected. Friends, this is what keeps me going and yearning for that relocation with an opportunity to my your life all over again. Be blessed, listen to your instincts and make wise decisions.

dubai-b Yho right.The fear of the unknown is what is eating me up.But am the adventurous type so am really yearning to crossover.By the way,talking of crossing over,am leaving next wk on sunday 19th through heathrow in a BA flight..about retaking of the jabs,I was told by my brother its not expensive over there so I will redo them the very first thing once I get there.

It is ovbious someone who offers me an illegal service sending him my forms for a fee would benefit regardless of whether those forms would harm me or not. That is why some individuals fake their signature (like MaKiki did) to show himself or herself as a lottery winner and that is why they are trying to persuade you that only lottery winners could do you any good.
In fact, immigration lawyers, who would give you competent advice, are not lottery winners themselves, and they do not play lottery themselves (the same as I do, though I am not a lawyer)
Everyone who bluntly advises you to submit your form to KCC regardless of your rank number, is trying to benefit from your failure.
Report this illegal activity immediately

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1749.html

How do I report internet fraud or unsolicited email?
If you wish to file a complaint about internet fraud, please see visit econsumer.gov, which is a joint effort of consumer protection agencies from 17 nations, hosted by the Federal Trade Commission. You can also visit the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) website. To file a complaint about unsolicited email, contact the Department of Justice.
What is the purpose of these fraudulent websites and emails?
Some of these fraudulent organizations may require payment for immigration and visa services. If payment is made to a non-governmental source, this payment is not received by the U.S. government and does not apply toward visa processing. Sometimes these costs are for information or forms that are otherwise available for free on official U.S. government websites. Additionally, these imposter websites and emails cannot provide the services they advertise and for which they require payment. For example, many fraudulent emails promise U.S. visas or “green cards” in return for a large fee. These non-governmental, unofficial organizations are not able to provide these services. These services can only be obtained from official U.S. government entities, such as the Department of State, a U.S. embassy or consulate, or the Department of Homeland Security. Finally, be wary of providing any personal information through these fraudulent websites and emails, since such action that could result in identity fraud or theft. Visa applicants are strongly advised to be cautious in all dealings with non-governmental companies that claim to offer any assistance in obtaining U.S. visas.

You are good to go. As Solwach said, all those
forms of marriage are recorgnized in UG.
Having a cert under any form is ok. Just use your
Civil cert but have pictures of the customary as
well. Those guys know that we do the customary
First then others later. The Bulange one is good
back up for the customary mge.

Hi Ash, i saw that your customary was registered with KCC was it held in Kampala? Please note that i have never registered mine. Should i be worried even if i have the civil (which i did after sending my stuff back to Kentucky) but the date in the forms is the one for my customary. I only have that funny certificate from Bulange which i translated from MUK and also notarised but its not registered. Please give me your thoughts.

You are good to go. As Solwach said, all those
forms of marriage are recorgnized in UG.
Having a cert under any form is ok. Just use your
Civil cert but have pictures of the customary as
well. Those guys know that we do the customary
First then others later. The Bulange one is good
back up for the customary mge.
Thanks dear. Be blessed always.

dubai-b Yho right.The fear of the unknown is what is eating me up.But am the adventurous type so am really yearning to crossover.By the way,talking of crossing over,am leaving next wk on sunday 19th through heathrow in a BA flight..about retaking of the jabs,I was told by my brother its not expensive over there so I will redo them the very first thing once I get there.

Bon voyage nice trip too bad will miss you in this forum say hi to your bro he's anxious to see you:p

pls help

please can someone assist to direct me. i discovered that my year of birth i entererd during the application is a year older that my actual age for example 1978 instead of 1979, when i filled the correct year i.e 1979 in the update forms 230 and 122 which i sent to KCC after theresult was out. Do i need to send an email to them of this error or i should wait till interview date. I am worried because my case nr is 2013F00017XXX. Thank you