Asylee travel on RTD and effect on GC application

It is just a check the box thing. It will not really delay the process. Relax.

Assylum thinks it would trigger a bar and would definately need a waiver after re-entering with RTD if someone had a prior unlawful presence or entry without possession of an immigrant visa/documents. You think the waiver is still automatic and need not to be filed with i485 even if an asylee travels with previous overstays and entry without possession of an immigrant visa and comes back to the U.S.... i am guessing people are a bit confused :confused::)

Assylum thinks it would trigger a bar and would definately need a waiver after re-entering with RTD if someone had a prior unlawful presence or entry without possession of an immigrant visa/documents. You think the waiver is still automatic and need not to be filed with i485 even if an asylee travels with previous overstays and entry without possession of an immigrant visa and comes back to the U.S.... i am guessing people are a bit confused :confused::)

thankful gave a very clear and accurate information regarding this issue. You should not be confused if you read his posts carefully.

Here is another article that has more information about the waiver 212(a)(9)(b) (unlawful presence) and 212(a)(6)(a)(i) (present without admission or parole).
http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/AFM/HTML/AFM/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-13432/0-0-0-13629.html