August 2011 Filers

Yay, just received the 5 different i-797 receipts in mail today.

I see that all receipts have a priority date of August 3rd (date the application was received at lockbox) and not the date email was sent (aug 5), which is good.

Yay!!!!! Congratulations!

Hi Everyone,

August 4, 2011 Applications sent ( California, Los Angeles)
August 11, 2011 Check cleared

I will update more as I got my info come in

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone!
Nothing on the mail yet but my finally my checks were cashed!!! Time to update my signature :). Good luck to all!!!

DO/ASC: California
02-Aug-11 Application sent to Chicago lockbox -Day 1
XX-XXX-11 USCIS Received Application -
12-Aug-11 Check Cleared - Day 11
XX-XXX-11 Notice of Action Received -
XX-XXX-11 Bio Notification -
XX-XXX-11 Walkin Bio -
XX-XXX-11 EAD Received I-765
XX-XXX-11 IL
XX-XXX-11 Interview Date
XX-XXX-11 Green Card Received

Thats Indeed PROGRESS !!! Congrats bepositive

Hi Everyone!
Nothing on the mail yet but my finally my checks were cashed!!! Time to update my signature :). Good luck to all!!!

02-Aug-11 Application sent to Chicago lockbox -Day 1
XX-XXX-11 USCIS Received Application -
12-Aug-11 Check Cleared - Day 11
XX-XXX-11 Notice of Action Received -
XX-XXX-11 Walkin Bio -
XX-XXX-11 IL
XX-XXX-11 Interview Date

Hi Everyone,

August 4, 2011 Applications sent ( California, Los Angeles)
August 11, 2011 Check cleared

I will update more as I got my info come in

Welcome to the August Filers forum Jamie_ekel. I am from California as well...I am curious to see how long is the average processing time in California. Please, keep us update of your process. Good luck!! :)

Hello!

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum, just wanted to say hi and good luck to all my fellow August filers! I will update as my app makes more progress :)

Sorry for the super stupid question, just wondering what does DO/ASC mean? Authorized Service Center? Please let me know. Thank you so much!

Here is my Status
01-Aug-11 Application sent to Chicago lockbox (Day 1)
02-Aug-11 USCIS Received Application - siged by, Don't know (Day 2)
10-Aug-11 Email and Text NOA's Received
Dont Know- Checks Cleared
15-Aug-11 NOA Received
15-Aug-11 Bio Notification ( Appointment for Sept 09)

Welcome to the August Filers forum Jamie_ekel. I am from California as well...I am curious to see how long is the average processing time in California. Please, keep us update of your process. Good luck!! :)

Sure, I am doing the same thing too. You do the same!! Thank you. :)

Hi Everyone!
Good news! We received the NOA's in the mail today and is time to update the signature. Good Luck to all! :)

02-Aug-11 Application sent to Chicago lockbox -Day 0
08-Aug-11 USCIS Received Application - Day 6
12-Aug-11 Check Cleared - Day 10
15-Aug-11 Notice of Action Received - Day 13 :)
XX-XXX-11 Walkin Bio -
XX-XXX-11 IL
XX-XXX-11 Interview Date

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats bepositive.......

I too received the biometric appointment letter for my wife and son yesterday....The appointment date is September 7th in Atlanta.

Hi Everyone!
Good news! We received the NOA's in the mail today and is time to update the signature. Good Luck to all! :)

02-Aug-11 Application sent to Chicago lockbox -Day 0
08-Aug-11 USCIS Received Application - Day 6
12-Aug-11 Check Cleared - Day 10
15-Aug-11 Notice of Action Received - Day 13 :)
XX-XXX-11 Walkin Bio -
XX-XXX-11 IL
XX-XXX-11 Interview Date

Congrats bepositive and falcyon!

I received the text and email notifications last night, I was wondering should I be worried if they still haven't cashed my checks yet?

I too received the biometric appointment letter for my wife and son yesterday....The appointment date is September 7th in Atlanta.

Congrats ilovemacaroons !!! My checks got cashed on the 2nd business day after I received the email notification. So, nothing to worry about.... USCIS sure did receive the checks after all, else they won't enter your details in their system for email notification.

Congrats bepositive and falcyon!

I received the text and email notifications last night, I was wondering should I be worried if they still haven't cashed my checks yet?

update on process

Here is my updated:

Aug 4, sent all applications (California)
August 11, checked cleared
August 16, received NOA from my lawyer ( 3 pages, for 130, 485, 765). It also indicated Received Date Aug 8, Notice Date August11

Thanks for your explanation falcyon and congrats on the progress jamie_ekel! I hope that my checks will be cleared soon! *fingers crossed*

Thanks Falcyon! I am so glad things are moving forward :). Congratulations in the biometric appointment; your appointment letter came super fast. Is your family going to try an early walk in?

Here is my updated:

Aug 4, sent all applications (California)
August 11, checked cleared
August 16, received NOA from my lawyer ( 3 pages, for 130, 485, 765). It also indicated Received Date Aug 8, Notice Date August11

Awesome! So far, our timelines are super close :). Good luck and thanks for updating your progress!