August 2011 Filers

sate changed to online status

Hi just checked and my online status changed for I-485 to card production ordered to

On November 15, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

before it was:

Card/ Document Production
On November 14, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

before it was saying

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On November 8, 2011, we ordered production of your new card.

So they changed the Nov 8 to Nov 14.

Last edited by a moderator:
And here its end...............

Hello Folks,

Recieved the Green Card in mail and thats end by journey for now with USCIS. I will be back here again in 1 year 9 months time for my 2nd round of journey towards I-751.

Enjoy and all the best to others................

Would you care to write your experience? The success of this forum depends on people sharing their experiences, not just coming to get info and not providing anything that could also be helpful to others!
Hello Folks,

Recieved the Green Card in mail and thats end by journey for now with USCIS. I will be back here again in 1 year 9 months time for my 2nd round of journey towards I-751.

Enjoy and all the best to others................

Alien number on EAD card?

Hey guys,

I have a question regarding EAD card. I was filling out an I-9 form for employment (sent to me by my employer) as I received my EAD card in mail yesterday. In one of the questions, I had to check "An alien authorized to work". In the field next to it, it asks for alien # or admission # and expiration date.

Where can I find my alien #? There is a "USCIS #" (a nine digit number) and a "Card #" (basically just like my receipt number... starting with 'MSC') on my EAD card.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I have a question regarding EAD card. I was filling out an I-9 form for employment (sent to me by my employer) as I received my EAD card in mail yesterday. In one of the questions, I had to check "An alien authorized to work". In the field next to it, it asks for alien # or admission # and expiration date.

Where can I find my alien #? There is a "USCIS #" (a nine digit number) and a "Card #" (basically just like my receipt number... starting with 'MSC') on my EAD card.

Thanks

Your alien # is on your biometrics notice/appointment letter. Top right hand corner.