• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Hi Izzy,

Yes, my case is 2011EU00010xxx (the case number is between ten and eleven thousands; the region is Europe). It is current in November.

Good luck with your AOS case!

Hey guys/and not guys :)
Updating status: email & txt-message for (NoA Acceptance) received for every member of my family.
By the way - I can not add additional rows in my forum's signature. It saying that I allowed only 500 symbol.
Any thoughts?

Folks!

I have compiled the following data for those current in Oct/Nov. It appears in the manner notifications/NoAs were received as described below. Most users have not updated their signatures or provided any updates yet, hence some information is incomplete/missing. This just to help us all understand the timeline for the process. If I missed anyone or anything, please let me know. I will post new updates as we receive more info. Thanks!

Name----------Current-------------AOS in Chicago----------Acceptance----------Checks Cashed------------NOAs

Psl2r--------------Nov-------------------Oct-1---------------------Oct-8-----------------------?---------------------Oct-9
Tuscany----------Oct--------------------Oct-1---------------------Oct-8--------------------Oct-8------------------Oct-12
Izzy---------------Oct--------------------Oct-1---------------------Oct-8--------------------Oct-8------------------Oct-12
Antin-------------Oct?--------------------?---------------------------?------------------------Oct-9------------------Oct-12
Nncu--------------Oct--------------------Oct-1-----------------------?---------------------------?--------------------Oct-12
Natta--------------Oct--------------------Oct-1---------------------Oct-8--------------------Oct-12-----------------
NirvanaGrunger-Oct--------------------Oct-3-----------------------?-----------------------Oct-13-----------------
Frenchiechs------Oct--------------------Oct-1---------------------Oct-8--------------------
Mechta------------Oct--------------------Oct-1---------------------Oct-8--------------------
Khayat------------Oct---------------------Oct-1--------------------Oct-12-------------------
Keepkeep---------Oct--------------------Oct-3---------------------Oct-12-------------------
Luganskman-----Oct---------------------Oct-4---------------------Oct-13------------------
Dalerpulatov-----Oct---------------------Oct-4---------------------Oct-13
Armanio----------Oct---------------------Oct-3---------------------
Onebowloflaska-Oct---------------------Oct-4---------------------
Lisa6--------------Oct---------------------Oct-5---------------------
Ssj1---------------Oct---------------------Oct-7---------------------
Lution------------Oct---------------------
Dima2121-------Oct---------------------
Tahoe------------Oct---------------------
Sundaram-------Nov---------------------

Under "Citizenship/Nationality" field on Form G325-A,is it OK just to mention the name of country of citizenship. Please share your experience.

Folks!

I have compiled the following data for those current in Oct/Nov. It appears in the manner notifications/NoAs were received as described below. Most users have not updated their signatures or provided any updates yet, hence some information is incomplete/missing. This just to help us all understand the timeline for the process. If I missed anyone or anything, please let me know. I will post new updates as we receive more info. Thanks!

Name----------Current-------------AOS in Chicago----------Acceptance----------Checks Cashed------------NOAs

Psl2r--------------Nov-------------------Oct-1---------------------Oct-8-----------------------?---------------------Oct-9
Tuscany----------Oct--------------------Oct-1---------------------Oct-8--------------------Oct-8------------------Oct-12
Izzy---------------Oct--------------------Oct-1---------------------Oct-8--------------------Oct-8------------------Oct-12
Antin-------------Oct?--------------------?---------------------------?------------------------Oct-9------------------Oct-12
Nncu--------------Oct--------------------Oct-1-----------------------?---------------------------?--------------------Oct-12
Natta--------------Oct--------------------Oct-1---------------------Oct-8--------------------Oct-12-----------------
NirvanaGrunger-Oct--------------------Oct-3-----------------------?-----------------------Oct-13-----------------
Frenchiechs------Oct--------------------Oct-1---------------------Oct-8--------------------
Mechta------------Oct--------------------Oct-1---------------------Oct-8--------------------
Khayat------------Oct---------------------Oct-1--------------------Oct-12-------------------
Keepkeep---------Oct--------------------Oct-3---------------------Oct-12-------------------
Luganskman-----Oct---------------------Oct-4---------------------Oct-13------------------

Izzy,

It's very smart of you to create outline and I will keep it, if you don't mind. By the way I got my acceptance.

Izzy, the outline, that's great !) You're a super organizer :)

Folks!

that's really great now we should wait for cashing checks and NoA hard copy. It says that it takes 7-10 days to receive NoA by mail, so I think we'll get by the mid next week

I sent Money Order, so I can not check when they will cash them. Guys from folk saying that it will be faster than personal check.

I sent Money Order, so I can not check when they will cash them. Guys from folk saying that it will be faster than personal check.

really? I didn't know but I know that they will cash my check today just before closing, they did the same with our guys... but as of now I check my account regularly and so far the check has not been cashed.

Hey guys/and not guys :)
Updating status: email & txt-message for (NoA Acceptance) received for every member of my family.
By the way - I can not add additional rows in my forum's signature. It saying that I allowed only 500 symbol.
Any thoughts?

Obviously, the forum doesn't allow to write more than you have already written. You should delete some of NOT important information in order to save space for symbols.