• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hi house pls i want to know what i need to take to d hospital 4 medicals cuz my interview is in two weeks and i havent seen d 2nd nl all i have is d email i was sent and how much is d medical fee, how lond does it take?

livewire, do u know how your friend did his nigerian police cert? did he first get UK police to do his fingerprints?

Hi house pls i want to know what i need to take to d hospital 4 medicals cuz my interview is in two weeks and i havent seen d 2nd nl all i have is d email i was sent and how much is d medical fee, how lond does it take?

Mamma05,
There not much to really g with other than the following items.
Passport photograph
International passport
That letter from KCC informing you of your date of interview
18 thousand naira but you will only pay 10 thousand on the first day and 8 thousand on your second appointment.
You can also reach Kamorass hospital on 014612032
I hope this helps.
Best of luck

Pls try and create a signature for yourself so we can know how to advice you better.

Guys I picked up my visa today.Is God not a wonderful planner?I was born on the 24th,registered for lottery 24th,and picked up my visa 24th.
Thank you guys for the support all this time.

Yours is indeed an a divine coincidence! congrats.To all meet at the top
regards

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
2ND NL received-25th Jan,2010
MEDICALS STARTED-09/02/2010
MEDICALS COMPLETED-17/02/2010
INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL-23/02/2010
NOW TO PICK UP VISA.

"HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS HE HAS TOWARDS ME,SAITH THE LORD,THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL,TO GIVE ME AN EXPECTED END. Jere.1:29"

@smallari.,@ammeck09,@ajaylagos,@mama petit,@joequi,@danje,@phluck2,@gasper2000,@ferdiii,@solaonii etc

Thanks all for the congratulatory messages. I appreciate you all. Seasons of joyful moments shall not cease from our lives.

Regards

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
NOW TO PICK UP VISA.

"HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS HE HAS TOWARDS ME,SAITH THE LORD,THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL,TO GIVE ME AN EXPECTED END. Jere.1:29"

My dear,
I am so so happy for you, how I wish u could see the smile on my face when I was reading thru ur experience. The Lord is so good.
Congrats my dear and pls continue to pray for us.

phluck2 do you know God's word for you in phil 1:6? "being confident of this very thing,that HE who has begun a good work in you,will complete it till the coming of jesus..". Just be rest assured that your case shall not be diiferent. You will soon share your testimony.Cheers!

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
NOW TO PICK UP VISA.

O boy make sure you arrive in the US on the 24th to complete the sequence.................lol
May be, that would have been wonderful...........lol.But i just only realized that when i was trying to update my signature.Since i have known i think God would not make it that way again because He likes working in a way we cannot even imagine;His ways are different from ours.

phluck2 do you know God's word for you in phil 1:6? "being confident of this very thing,that HE who has begun a good work in you,will complete it till the coming of jesus..". Just be rest assured that your case shall not be diiferent. You will soon share your testimony.Cheers!

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
NOW TO PICK UP VISA.

The the children of God say a big AMEN.
Thanks for the word, now the confidence is getting higher than before.

livewire, do u know how your friend did his nigerian police cert? did he first get UK police to do his fingerprints?

@ Smilly, u need to do ur fingerprints in the UK and then send it to Nigeria for checks and issuance of certificate.

My friend dat also won dv2010 is askin, if it is implicative to back date NPC cert. Will dey ask questions abt it during the interview. Pls, i need a fast reply.