• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

yes, they accept NECO as long as it is d original copy but incase d original is not available go wit s/card so that they can confirm it by themself on d net.
hpy sunday...

Ty, go and be successful in ur interview and come and share ur testimony with us okay?

Hello house please i need clearifications on the following
1.what means am i to use in attaching the passport photograph on the forms before returning them to kcc.
2.Is it allowed to combine up to 3 ssce results as this is what i have to make five cedits.
I am a secetary in a law firm can i state that in the forms or should i just stick to my ssce.
Thanks house.

1.what means am i to use in attaching the passport photograph on the forms before returning them to kcc.
2.Is it allowed to combine up to 3 ssce results as this is what i have to make five cedits.
I am a secetary in a law firm can i state that in the forms or should i just stick to my ssce.
Thanks house.

Thanks house.

well, u can use stabler to staple it.
since u are working and u stated that in d online form when u applied then u have to put ur post in d form and wit ur photocopy of ur appointment letter.
using 3 different I DON'T it is possible but 2 might be possible. ur ssce is important

well, u can use stabler to staple it.
since u are working and u stated that in d online form when u applied then u have to put ur post in d form and wit ur photocopy of ur appointment letter.
using 3 different I DON'T it is possible but 2 might be possible. ur ssce is important

Thanks bammy. Actually when i filled the form i did not state i was working what i stated therein was that i had a diploma certificate.
But i gathered from the forum so far that ssce is what is required and not a diploma certificate,hence i am confused if i am to be silent about my work experience and just stick to my ssce.If it is impossible to use 3 results then what can i do.

thanks

Thanks bammy. Actually when i filled the form i did not state i was working what i stated therein was that i had a diploma certificate.
But i gathered from the forum so far that ssce is what is required and not a diploma certificate,hence i am confused if i am to be silent about my work experience and just stick to my ssce.If it is impossible to use 3 results then what can i do.

thanks

Hey Unclesege, you're gonna have to figure out how to come up with at least 5 WAEC or SSCE O/L credits at not more 2 sittings or else you're gonna be in deep shit. I'd have adviced you to put in for the next WAEC or NECO O/L exams but you seem to have a very low CN which means you're gonna be interviewed b/4 december 2009 if you're from Nigeria, so time certainly isn't on your side. Moreover, I'm not very conversant with the current secondary/high school academic calendar in Nigeria due to the fact that I've been overseas for almost 17 years. So, I don't really know when the next WAEC or NECO exams are coming up. 3 credits are way below the educational requirements for an immigrant diversity visa & are d/4 not enough
I wish you the very best of luck, though.

hi unclesege

This may help you... the next NECO gce is september/October, if you can make it asap, get ur scratch card and enroll for it before the application closes.. Then if you make this NECO, am sure results would be out before your interview... your case number is very low! Goodluck!!! Please hurry!!!

Hey Unclesege, you're gonna have to figure out how to come up with at least 5 WAEC or SSCE O/L credits at not more 2 sittings or else you're gonna be in deep shit. I'd have adviced you to put in for the next WAEC or NECO O/L exams but you seem to have a very low CN which means you're gonna be interviewed b/4 december 2009 if you're from Nigeria, so time certainly isn't on your side. Moreover, I'm not very conversant with the current secondary/high school academic calendar in Nigeria due to the fact that I've been overseas for almost 17 years. So, I don't really know when the next WAEC or NECO exams are coming up. 3 credits are way below the educational requirements for an immigrant diversity visa & are d/4 not enough
I wish you the very best of luck, though.

Thanks Richie let me explain better i don't have 3 credits,what i meant was that i have 3 ssce result which i was thinking of combining to get the required 5 credits if acceptable by kcc.
My fear actually is if i enroll for Waec/Neco for Oct/Nov will the result be out before i have my interview considering the fact that my CN is very very low, hence i wanted to know if my diploma result or my work experience as a secretary could be accepted by kcc
thanks

Unclesege, the educational requirement is at least 5 credits at NOT MORE THAN 2 SITTINGS. It's actually in line with the admission requirements through JME into universities in Nigeria.
If you wanna use your job experience as a law firm secretary, then you'll have to ascertain if you meet the job requirements on the special list drawn up by U.S. authorities by consulting the appropriate quarters. It's very unfortunate that you've fallen short of meeting the educational requirements b/c you'll need to combine 3 sittings of WAEC or SSCE or NECO O/L in order to arrive at a total of at least 5 credits, as opposed to the stipulated maximum of 2 sittings.
My heart really aches for you, especially taking into consideration that you've got a wonderfully low CN which would have been certain of guaranteeing you an diversity immigrant visa b/w october & december 2009. However, do not give up. Do your very best to come up with a solution. I pray the good Lord intercedes on your behalf. God bless you.

Thanks Richie let me explain better i don't have 3 credits,what i meant was that i have 3 ssce result which i was thinking of combining to get the required 5 credits if acceptable by kcc.
My fear actually is if i enroll for Waec/Neco for Oct/Nov will the result be out before i have my interview considering the fact that my CN is very very low, hence i wanted to know if my diploma result or my work experience as a secretary could be accepted by kcc
thanks

pls don't get me wrong oh!
since u stated dat u are a student in ur form? ur ssce and d highest qualification (which is the diploma) will be required. i told u to register for GCE neco or waec sept, oct, nov exam? and u are still asking me what to do? i pity u 3 setting result is not acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
a big thanks 2u 4all ur advice, encourage, hope and strenghten my mental ability.
i know vividal dat my time has come and nobody can stop me cos GOD is on my self. I wish u well my bro.

Bammy,how are u doing, i received your message but your private box is full i hope all is well,all the best bro in 13 days time i will join you in jollification(my grammar) our GOD REIGNS.;)

Utmost urgency

thanks

Dear unclesege.If you have not submitted your forms back to kcc one could say that you can hold on to it and register for waec or Gce and then send your form back to kcc when you get the statement of result but that might be too late now as i presume you must have sent the forms back to KCC.I know how painful this is to you coming this close,but why you choose not to ask for advise prior before sending your form greatly baffles me, anyway we should not also forget the God's Factor you can go with three of your best results and allow God to take control considering you have got additional advance qualification, you do not qualify for the visa through the job you have at the moment but on education, we can only offer advise but may God help you, all the best.

Bammy,how are u doing, i received your message but your private box is full i hope all is well,all the best bro in 13 days time i will join you in jollification(my grammar) our GOD REIGNS.;)

amen oh!!!
am ok and my private box is free now.
presently, am thinking of how to get 2 lagos and finish d medical but two lecturers fix test on 28th and 4th MTH 321 and EEP 445 respectively but guess what? they are only kidding, lagos here i come on 26th july, by HIS GRACE.

how is the house?Not being around.Travelled to get my e-passport.Got it for 20,000.
wishing all who have interview at hand success especially bammy. Dotman how far?

Yes all of us go follow am "jollify" hahahahahahaha

how is the house?Not being around.Travelled to get my e-passport.Got it for 20,000.
wishing all who have interview at hand success especially bammy. Dotman how far?

gasper2000, it really gud 2 hear frm u again. e-passport for 20k is too much. where did u do it? atleast 15k and u will get within 3 days. pls others should watch and don't let them make money thru us cos we still have alot to pay for.
howfar?

Welcome on board

I dey kampe my brother,how are you? good to see you are making progress, how far did you have to travel to get your passport, welcome back;)

Cn mate

Yes all of us go follow am "jollify" hahahahahahaha

Izi,it is good to see that you have choosen to hand it over to God, your postings shows you are more relaxed than before, well done my brother as we WAIT IN HOPE, all the very best to u.:cool::cool: