• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Reason there is hope

dotman have u gone through DV2009 VISA bulletin? Do u think there's hope that DV2010AF00016XXX will ever be current? I'm afraid.

The diversity lottery makes available 50,000 Permanent residents visas to persons from countries with low rates of immigration to the United state.
Approximately 102,800 applicants have been registered and notified AND MAY NOW MAKE AN APPLICATION FOR AN IMMIGRANT VISA.
Since it is likely that the first 50,000 will NOT PURSUE THEIR CASE TO VISA ISSUANCE,this larger figure 102,800 is to insure that all DV-2010 numbers will be used during fiscal year 2010(October1,2009 until September30,2010).
THOSE SELECTED WILL NEED TO ACT ON THEIR IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATIONS QUICKLY.
Countries that are eligible are divided into six groups to which each countries are only entitled to 7 PERCENT out of 102,800.It is from this number that the State Dept designates how many interviews will be schedule each month according to visa availability.
Based on this facts,it therefore follows that to be schedule for interview and also receive a visa also depends on HOW PROMPTLY YOU ACT ON YOUR CASE BY RETURNING YOUR FORMS DSP back to KCC IN DUE time, once in a while it is possible to see a High CN Schedule for interview before a low CN Due to when their application was received, although we must not forget that this program is numerically controlled according to assigned case numbers,001,002 and so on and so forth. Izi for us both and others we should be praying for that once in a while miracle, so that when the State dept designate how many to be interview in the coming months our CN will be put forward by KCC.
We have done all that is required of us as a human being the rest is left for the GREAT I AM,WHO SAID,'I WILL MAKE A WAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY'.PEACE:)

2010 DV selectee

Hello everyone, my case number is 2010AF00005****. Living in Nigeria, I got my NL in April 14 and sent it back before the end of April. Confirmed that my forms have been recieved, just waiting for the 2nd letter. I'm not sure when this is going to arrive. Do you advise I go on with the police certificate right away because i dont even know when am likely to be called upon for an interview?

Please, another question i want to ask is this... Is my case number a high or a low one? It's 2010AF00005***? When am I likely to be called upon for an interview? Thanks loads

Please, another question i want to ask is this... Is my case number a high or a low one? It's 2010AF00005***? When am I likely to be called upon for an interview? Thanks loads

congratulation petit,
am going 2 b honest wit u, ur case number is actually high and u can luck 2b call 4 interview just like what happen dis year in d last visa bulletin that very winners frm naija were called.
but be expecting ur 2nd letter around dis time next year.
pls don't do anything now b'cos d police report expire after 3 month. so b expecting ur interview by sept. 2010
pls i suggest u apply again this year 4 another chance. hope it help and i've answer all ur questions

In what range is your CN? Is it in 5,000 or 50,000 range? If it's in 5,000 range then your CN is low and you are likely to be current in October/ November 2009, period. But if it's in 50,000 range well, with strong prayers you may be current in August/ September 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Petit, if your CN is in the 50,000 range then I'm afraid to inform you that it's extremely high, especially for someone from Nigeria. Only a miracle is gonna make it possible for you to be scheduled for an interview. If you ever become current it's gonna be by september 2010, and that would only happen if there's a repeat of what's just happened with regards to DV-2009 whereby all Nigerian selectees will be current in september 2009, according to the recent visa bulletin for august & september. If something like that doesn't repeat itself in september 2010, then you can kiss an interview appointment goodbye b/c it'll never happen. So, my friend just bear it in mind that your case is very precarious & that your chances are not looking at all good to say the least. However, with God all thingsa are possible. You should have a rock-solid faith in God, but be realistic and don't delude yourself.

If, on the other hand, your CN happens to be in the 5,000 range then I'd say a big congratulation to you b/c your CN is very low.Your interview is probably going be scheduled b/w november & december 2009. Or maybe earlier. If that's the case, I'd like to advice you to start getting the necessary documents together asap. Good luck & God bless y'all.

richie d, howfar wit ur son process.
pls how many days does it take 2do his medical?tulation to you b/c your CN is very low.Your interview is probably going be scheduled b/w november & december 2009. Or maybe earlier. If that's the case, I'd like to advice you to start getting the necessary documents together asap. Good luck & God bless y'all.[/QUOTE]

Hi Bammy, my son is very busy at the moment getting his documents together & rehearsing for his interview. His medicals are gonna take approximately 8 days to complete.
Hope you're gradually gearing up for your big day at the embassy/consulate ? By the special grace of the Most High, we're all gonna have cause to glorify his name. Victory shall be ours. God is great.

Hi Bammy, my son is very busy at the moment getting his documents together & rehearsing for his interview. His medicals are gonna take approximately 8 days to complete.
Hope you're gradually gearing up for your big day at the embassy/consulate ? By the special grace of the Most High, we're all gonna have cause to glorify his name. Victory shall be ours. God is great.

pls, did u mean it takes 8 days for him to complete it?

pls, did u mean it takes 8 days for him to complete it?

Yes Bammy, that's exactly what I'm saying. My boy's going to have his medicals completed within 8 days. The 1st & 2nd sessions required for the medicals have been scheduled within a time frame of 8 days. Actually, my boy is very lucky that his medicals only require 8 days b/c some people do theirs within at least 14 days. Apparently Kamorass kinda decided to have my boy's medicals expedited.
I don't know how long you'll need to have yours completed. It's all up to Kamorass. I wish you the best of luck.

Yes Bammy, that's exactly what I'm saying. My boy's going to have his medicals completed within 8 days. The 1st & 2nd sessions required for the medicals have been scheduled within a time frame of 8 days. Actually, my boy is very lucky that his medicals only require 8 days b/c some people do theirs within at least 14 days. Apparently Kamorass kinda decided to have my boy's medicals expedited.
I don't know how long you'll need to have yours completed. It's all up to Kamorass. I wish you the best of luck.

thanks, but my own medical is 13th for 1st part and 27th for second part. but i've told them that am not coming until 31st and my interview is 4th. am frm northern part of d country, no transport fare 4 wasting and risking of travelling on naija road like that and above all my sch wil be in d middle of 2nd test

thanks, but my own medical is 13th for 1st part and 27th for second part. but i've told them that am not coming until 31st and my interview is 4th. am frm northern part of d country, no transport fare 4 wasting and risking of travelling on naija road like that and above all my sch wil be in d middle of 2nd test

I can feel you. I completely understand what you're going through. Imagine having to travel all the way from Kaduna to Lagos, spend at least 2 weeks in Lagos in order to be able to have both sessions of the medicals done & then return to Kaduna. Moreover, you'll have to go back to Lagos august 4th for your interview. The entire operation is sure gonna cost you a lotta time, effort & money. However, remember Machiavelli said 'the end justifies the means'. Do whatever you've got to do to get what you want, but do not hurt anybody in the process.
Well, certain things are necessary. I wish you Godspeed in your quest to secure a diversity immigrant visa.
Cheers dude.

I can feel you. I completely understand what you're going through. Imagine having to travel all the way from Kaduna to Lagos, spend at least 2 weeks in Lagos in order to be able to have both sessions of the medicals done & then return to Kaduna. Moreover, you'll have to go back to Lagos august 4th for your interview. The entire operation is sure gonna cost you a lotta time, effort & money. However, remember Machiavelli said 'the end justifies the means'. Do whatever you've got to do to get what you want, but do not hurt anybody in the process.
Well, certain things are necessary. I wish you Godspeed in your quest to secure a diversity immigrant visa.
Cheers dude.

yeah thanks men.
not going there on 27th does not mean anytin or affect d process. d last part consist of 3 test and d result of d test will be know b4 they will tell u 2go and pay in d bank. so i can equally do that on 31st or 3rd.

The end is near

yeah thanks men.
not going there on 27th does not mean anytin or affect d process. d last part consist of 3 test and d result of d test will be know b4 they will tell u 2go and pay in d bank. so i can equally do that on 31st or 3rd.

Bammy,am sure you remmember vividly the heartache of waiting all over the past 1 year until you get to this stage, am just happy for you my brother that you are finally coming to the end and that your victory is in sight, do all you have to do and come back and tell us of the goodness of God, waiting to celebrate with you, SHALOM!

Bammy,am sure you remmember vividly the heartache of waiting all over the past 1 year until you get to this stage, am just happy for you my brother that you are finally coming to the end and that your victory is in sight, do all you have to do and come back and tell us of the goodness of God, waiting to celebrate with you, SHALOM!

thanks dotman, i can't wait 2gve d house d gud news on 4th august. keep praying 4me cos am frm a house of jealous.

Who god bless no man curse

thanks dotman, i can't wait 2gve d house d gud news on 4th august. keep praying 4me cos am frm a house of jealous.
Bammy, Forget the home you came from all that matters is the fact that God Has set in motion your train of success, we all have to come from a home and that is why the bible said our enemies are the people of our household.You are annoited ,just like Joseph and David, so long have you been in the backwater of Kaduna, God is bringing you forward, go foward and do exploit,this is your moment, your life of eminence BEGINS NOW!!!, It is well my brother.:D:D

Thanks for your reply, my CN is in the 5000 range... it's 2010AF000050**. So that means it's low for Nigeria... I thank God ooo... As a single applicant, what are the documents you advise me to present?

Cheers

In what range is your CN? Is it in 5,000 or 50,000 range? If it's in 5,000 range then your CN is low and you are likely to be current in October/ November 2009, period. But if it's in 50,000 range well, with strong prayers you may be current in August/ September 2010.

My CN is in the 5000 range and not 50,000. it's 2010AF00005***. Even though I have read and read again all the documents required to submit at the time of interview as a single applicant, but still would love to confide in your experience.
Thank you so much....

My CN is in the 5000 range and not 50,000. it's 2010AF00005***. Even though I have read and read again all the documents required to submit at the time of interview as a single applicant, but still would love to confide in your experience.
Thank you so much....

thank God u are within 5k range so be expectin ur interview btw nov. and dec 09.
d documents u'll need is in d 1st notificatn sent 2u by kcc but u still want 2know it.
ur high educatn cert. ur filled in d form 230 u just return.
ur birth cert if u don't have orginal no declearatn of age but npc cert. ur waec cert.
ur medical
ur police report and 50 by 50 digital pic wit white background.

Bammy, Forget the home you came from all that matters is the fact that God Has set in motion your train of success, we all have to come from a home and that is why the bible said our enemies are the people of our household.You are annoited ,just like Joseph and David, so long have you been in the backwater of Kaduna, God is bringing you forward, go foward and do exploit,this is your moment, your life of eminence BEGINS NOW!!!, It is well my brother.:D:D

a big thanks 2u 4all ur advice, encourage, hope and strenghten my mental ability.
i know vividal dat my time has come and nobody can stop me cos GOD is on my self. I wish u well my bro.