JUNE 2008 Filers

Info needed!

Hi Guys!!

My case is submitted to NBC(National Benefit center) to Missouri Service center(MSC). Anyone having any knowledge about this service center? Just wondering about their processing times. Is there anyone else with same case?

Waiting...

New filer- See progress in my signature. Hoping to have the check cashed soon/get my NOA.

No fingerprints letter as yet!!

I applied for AOS on june 7th, and package was recieved june 9th.
NOA was recieved june 16th.
Now it s been more than 3 weeks, and no fingerprints letter, nor has there been any change online for case status.
Only concerned because usually I see people getting their fingerprints appts before the turn of the first 30 days after Package being recieved.

Does anyone here think I might be one of the cases that will be expected to need a push and phone calls every now and then.

(I Know It's Too Early To Do Anything Yet. But Can't Help Being Curious).

Hi Amasmas and Cef,

Is our case submitted to National Benefit center? Even i have n't received any finger print notice yet neither the case is showing online.

If you guys have receipt # starting with MSC then for sure the center is NBC, soon you guys will receive the FP appointment.

Goodluck

Update: FP Notice

I think those without FP Notices can chill for another week or so. I just got mine today in the mail. Also, my case still hasn't appeared online, but I checked it on other forums, and in some situations, it appears that it may not show up until the very late stages of the AOS case...

"MSC" appears as the center handling the application for now... I'm expecting that they forward it to Chicago at some point... Fingers crossed, I'm hoping that I won't get any RFE's, and smoothly get my EAD within August latest...

Good luck everyone,

------------------

Status as of today: Overstayed visitor pending AOS (entered legally 9/2007, status expired 3/2008)

3/17/2008: Married to USC Spouse
DAY000: 06/05/2008: Mailed I-130, I-485, I-864 (petitioner), I-864 (joint sponsor), I-693, I-765, 2 x G325A's to Chicago Lockbox using USPS priority mail w/ delivery confirm.
DAY001: 06/06/2008: Delivery confirmation by USPS
DAY008: 06/13/2008: Checks cashed, NOA's for I-130, I-485, I-765 issued
DAY025: 06/30/2008: FP Notice received
DAY034: 07/09/2008: FP Appointment

My wife applied for her mom and dad concurrently. We got the receipt notice yesterday for I-130 and I-485. We are in Jacksonville and all of the receipts start with MSC... USCIS is unbelievably fast these days. Here are the details:

Packages sent out on Friday, 6/20/08 after work
Receipt Date on the Notices is 6/23/08
Check got cashed on 6/29
We have got the receipts on 6/30
FP is scheduled for 7/15

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied for AOS on june 7th, and package was recieved june 9th.
NOA was recieved june 16th.
Now it s been more than 3 weeks, and no fingerprints letter, nor has there been any change online for case status.
Only concerned because usually I see people getting their fingerprints appts before the turn of the first 30 days after Package being recieved.

Does anyone here think I might be one of the cases that will be expected to need a push and phone calls every now and then.

(I Know It's Too Early To Do Anything Yet. But Can't Help Being Curious).

Looks like I was worrying waaaay too much.
Less than 24 hrs after the post I recieved the letter.
Though it was dated back june 26th.

Looks like I was worrying waaaay too much.
Less than 24 hrs after the post I recieved the letter.
Though it was dated back june 26th.

Dear amasamas, did your on line change message accordingly after you get the FP letter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear amasamas, did your on line change message accordingly after you get the FP letter?

Not as of now... I just got the Bio letter today,... I think I should give it may be a week or so, or if not then maybe after the Bio Date (07/10/2008)

I130 & I485 receipt notice

Those who have received I485 and I130 receipt notices, can you tell me if USCIS indicates on the receipt the amount of money they have received as application fees? Is the application fees of $1010 and $355 mentioned on these receipts or on any receipts?

Thanks

Those who have received I485 and I130 receipt notices, can you tell me if USCIS indicates on the receipt the amount of money they have received as application fees? Is the application fees of $1010 and $355 mentioned on these receipts or on any receipts?

Thanks

I received all my NOA's a few days ago and the application fees were mentioned on the NOAs for I-485 and I-130 only (the only one's I/we paid fees for). Hope this helps. If the fee was not mentioned, were your checks cashed?

I received all my NOA's a few days ago and the application fees were mentioned on the NOAs for I-485 and I-130 only (the only one's I/we paid fees for). Hope this helps. If the fee was not mentioned, were your checks cashed?

Thanks for the info, nkumar

I have not applied yet but will be applying soon. I am trying to get the application fees reimbursed from my employer and they need some kind of receipt from USCIS showing the fees in order to reimburse me. What are the amounts shown on both receipts?