Need Help!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yes that is true, but their are ways to give information and not to. By the way their are a few members in this forum that have been in forum for more than a year and are freely giving their “educated advice”, and that's fine, but they sometimes come across condescending, rude and perfect.
you started fighting from the very beginning of this thread. A person, who called the OP SOL, is new to the forum and posted only 9 times. Yet, you went into an attack mode right away - criticizing people who have been on the forum for several years and are freely giving their educated advice, calling them rude and condescending - and none of us even replied to this thread yet!!!!!! not in any shape or form - condescending or otherwise.

sit behind the computer, because that's the only place they feel comfortable pretending to be smart, showing off about the things they have and jobs they have, wanting to feel needed, but can't get that in the real world and that's why they spend so time giving free advise and trying to make other feel small, to compensate for their own short comings.

isn't it what you are doing on this forum?

Free advise is free advise and should be taken at a face value, but some free pieces of advice could be a lot more dangerous and illegal that the others.

To sum it up: we are on this forum to help others, and not to compensate for our shortcomings. We are needed in real life, we do have lives outside this immigration forum. This is a hobby, and we are glad our hobby is of some use to others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh............I believe I was not talking to you, but if you would like to be included in this pot with the other pea, because you want to feel important, go for it, but as for now you are "DISMISSED" sum that up.

Hubby are you kidding me, if that what yall are calling it these days, shoot I have the wrong hubby. Go for it sister girl and do the dam thing, this is great where do you find the time.

BTW do you really think i'm only talking about this thread sister I will dig up all your dirt on how rude the peas are, don't make me go there. Remember I've said in the past I will not give any info in which I do not have the hard proof. I will use your words and make you look like a fool.

I find it funny how initially trini did not mention any names,yet all of these people feel the need to defend themselves:confused:.Can we say guilty conscience.

And to lucymo,you say you dont feel sorry for her kids,wow.Their mother could be facing possible deportation and you don't feel sorry:( Well I feel sorry for you.

I do have to correct myself "Pea 2 said she feel pretty badly:eek: for kids that's brought here illegally by their parents" so I do take that back, just that though.

I find it funny how initially trini did not mention any names,yet all of these people feel the need to defend themselves:confused:.Can we say guilty conscience.
she did mention the names:

Quote:
Just like LucyMO pointed it out... how will she explain that she was not in the US when she has two US born children?

LucyMo HA, u 2 are like peas in a pot!!!!
I do apologize if I offened anyone of you by calling the three stooges out, but I cannot stand people who are hollya-than-thou.

And to lucymo,you say you dont feel sorry for her kids,wow.Their mother could be facing possible deportation and you don't feel sorry:( Well I feel sorry for you.

the kids are US citizens and are not being deported. Neither is their mother - perhaps, not yet. They can always stay with the USC father. I know of kids whose fate is much worse.

This conversation i like so yesturday, lets please close this thread, as I believe everyone said what needed to be said. The circle stops here.

the kids are US citizens and are not being deported. Neither is their mother - perhaps, not yet. They can always stay with the USC father. I know of kids whose fate is much worse.

You are right, the kids could JUST stay with the farther, and mom could go away, and father could get remarried and the kids could just visit their mom once every 2 or 3 years.

Good thing you are on this forum to help people find such great solutions.

Much appreciated help.

You are right, the kids could JUST stay with the farther, and mom could go away, and father could get remarried and the kids could just visit their mom once every 2 or 3 years.

Good thing you are on this forum to help people find such great solutions.

Much appreciated help.

But what they are saying here, is that does not matter laws are laws, they have no compassion and neither does USCIS, so back to what started this heated fight is the OP is "SOL" and so are her kids. What a same, we do live in a cruel world. Seeing your kids 2 to 3 years I could not imagine, for those member who do not have kids you would never know what it feel like living in the shadow's.
Well I'm hoping and praying that the op does consult a few attorneys and let us know what was said.

Ok..

Lucy,

The issue of knowing kids whose fate is worse than those of the OP in my view lacks the compassion needed, because when did we start comparing and weighing children's dilemmas? :confused:

Class...enough is enough...

Guys,

This last couple of posts have been bloody brutual to all parties involved...... so in the spirit of healing wounds... just stop the bloodbath..:cool: Even though I wish that it should continue, for my own amusement... it serves no purpose to disect and humiliate each other in this manner...:rolleyes:

In the end, the paragon of the voiceless...ms. trini.. has vented all her roti stew out on both Praet and Lucy, who surely, are recupurating from her venomous blows...:D..

This thread has been very entertaining...because this is what makes all immigrants prone to continue their misunderstanding of each other and that of the American culture....while attempting to enjoy the fruits of their labor... in the new world... :)...

In closing, I will authorize the last round of heavy blows, so you guys can go for your most severe blow to each other, for the sake of winner takes all Round 12. There is only one rule: You post one more time, and lambast your foe... .. ;) Praet and Lucy Mo can team up on Ms. trini... she sees them as one person already...:D

In closing, I will authorize the last round of heavy blows, so you guys can go for your most severe blow to each other, for the sake of winner takes all Round 12. There is only one rule: You post one more time, and lambast your foe... .. ;) Praet and Lucy Mo can team up on Ms. trini... she sees them as one person already...:D

IMAO.. where can I make my bet?? do u know if it will be transmitted by Pay per view??...:D

Guys,

This last couple off posts have been bloody brutual to all parties involved...... so in the spirit of healing wounds... just stop the bloodbath..:cool: Even though I wish that it should continue, for my own amusement... it serves no purpose to disect and humiliate each other in this manner...:rolleyes:

In the end, the paragon of the voiceless...ms. trini.. has vented all her roti stew out on both Praet and Lucy, who surely, are recupurating from her venomous blows...:D..

This thread has been very entertaining...because this is what makes all immigrants prone to continue their misunderstanding of each other and that of the American culture....while attempting to enjoy the fruits of their labor... in the new world... :)...

Sorry AL for coming of as mean to them and did not mean to disrespect myself,members and non members viewing this thread because they maybe in the same situation and wanted to know the advise themself, but I needed to speak up on the peas and that I do not regret.

Mr. Prax love to refer to me as fire, and for that he keeps my pot of roti stew boiling and one ingredient that I don't like in my pot of stew, if peas, so I hope you understand.

And as I said today as Lucy Mo wanted to go round 3, this so yesterday and I'm done. I choose not to respond to anymore of their UN-compassionate advise, at least in this thread LOL. So again I'm happy you guys had a good laugh on my behalf, because I did.:D:D:D:D

Hbo...

IMAO.. where can I make my bet?? do u know if it will be transmitted by Pay per view??...:D

Dav,

I just got off the phone with Don King reps and they can sponsor a Las Vegas bloodbath..... :rolleyes: It will be free to all who show their greencard....:D

I thought Praet will start the 12 round strong...but he just acted like a softie... "you stink" stuff....:eek: I expected a bazooka for beginners..

I am hoping for major league blow-out... I can't wait for Lucy Mo to pour gas into the flame and give us a real bonfire....:D

After this response from LucyMo,I have nothing more to say.What he/she stated speaks for itself.I'm just curious if this homosapian has any children....As for all the other negativity floating around,it's good to release some steam every now and then,some of the comments were very entertaining.Anyway,i'm done.Peace!

But what they are saying here, is that does not matter laws are laws, they have no compassion and neither does USCIS, so back to what started this heated fight is the OP is "SOL" and so are her kids. What a same, we do live in a cruel world. Seeing your kids 2 to 3 years I could not imagine, for those member who do not have kids you would never know what it feel like living in the shadow's.
Well I'm hoping and praying that the op does consult a few attorneys and let us know what was said.

Trinigirl, or should I say Mrs Trinigirl, you did not get my point. I was merely showing sarcastically how that individual was ridiculous. Since she pointed out that the kids were fine, ALL that would happen was that the kids would just stay with dad, and lets just all forget about mom.

I found that so cold, I was just adding things on there to show how ridiculous this individual who proudly gives her free advice here sounded sometimes.

I was just wondering what if this individual's AOS or spouse's AOS was difficult would she have just gone and left without a "fight"?

If you love your spouse and kids, and if you are a nice loving individual in general, that's not something you want to do yourself, and that's something you understand so usually that prevents you from throwing such BS to someone who is facing such a tough situation. Only one with NO heart can find all this ENTERTAINING. I used that word (ENTERTAINING) because the individual referred to all this as being a HOBBY to her.

My Hobbies are: hanging out with my wife when she is not at school or working, watching baseball, hanging out with friends, playing video games, going out, watching movies,...

Going to school (not anymore), working (not yet) coming to this forum are not hobbies but serious stuff. Its not fun, its to learn and share REAL LIFE experiences, help and be helped. These are real people facing separation from family members, not fake MBA case studies.

So even if people who think that they have pasted their degree in legal affairs because they reached the 300 posts mark, if a case is REALLY difficult, they should just redirect the people to REAL LAWYERS. If they have not been taught the art of sugar coating even bad news, they should find another HOBBY. This is NOT A GAME.

constructus, I think we should be glad some people keep it as a hobby to come back here and give immigration advice. I don't think you should question people's motives, whether they find it entertaining, if it challenges their thinking, or if they simply feel like passing on the knowledge they have obtained; fact of the matter is they try to come here and help, and help can sometimes mean telling someone about options that are not open to them. If everyone just came here for the duration of their particular immigration issue and then left again, the community would constantly have to learn immigration issues all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.