Need Help!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(coulnt find an article related to the subject so ignore this message)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, remember those members I was talking about in my earlier post, well here they are!!!! Right on que with their smart a&% comments, and not even a shread of advise. Those two need to marry each other boy I would love to be a fly on that wall. LMAO

It is best to give a straight hard fact, comment...

that a hopeful, subjective, hopeful one.

I do not encourage lying, sneaking out and such "immigration fraud" practices.

OP, it looks to me like the only thing helping in your case is that you were a minor when you came here without inspection. I don't know if USCIS treats these cases any differently, but you may want to discuss this possibility with an attorney. I agree with those who suggested not to leave the country at this time.

Praetorianxi shut the heeeeeeell up and go gave advise to those EB members on that other web site, don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about. The point is you didn't give any advise at all, but that thing you do all the time when you're being condecending :rolleyes:. That sarcastic smiley face you use all the time.

You know when I made my post earlier I was talking about 3 members in particular who is smart a^& in alot of their comments, like we do not have any education. Like I said before go take a picture and get a clue.:D "Immigration fraud" are you kidding me!

I would have to agree with Praetorian that immigration fraud should not be encouraged. Having said that, these cases where minors find out some time in their early adulthood, after spending most of their lives here, that they are illegal and subject to deportation, are pretty tragic.

I wish there would be something like high school education about immigration laws where kids are taught sufficiently early about their status and told which steps to take to be able to live an adult life in this country... because for instance, unlawful presence as a minor is forgiven for purposes of the 3 and 10 year bars.

Hi,

I was brought here illegaly when I was 4 yrs old, I'm 22 now. I live with my boyfriend who was born here and we have 2 kids. If I get married how long would it take for me to fix my status?? also I have worked, would that have a negative affect if I apply for my papers?? :confused:

You need a i-601 waiver to adjust your status if you are EWI. To get one you would have to prove extreme and extraordinary hardship would occur to your USC spouse if you left the country and were barred for ten years.

If you waiver is not approved you could be placed in removal proceedings and deported since the government is now aware of your illegal presence so you should first talk to an extremely competent lawyers that has done i-601 waivers before and won.

I agree with those who suggested not to leave the country at this time.

I would have to agree with Praetorian that immigration fraud should not be encouraged. .

Praetorian is right to say do not encouraged immigration fraud. But saying to the OP to stay here illegally (not to leave the country at this time), is that right? Is she not breaking the law by being here and crossing the border without inspection. Not that it's the OP fault (parents). So we all do it at some point in time. I have seen Praetorian give that same advise and more before. So stick a fork in me, no him let the air out of his head.

trinigirl, thanks for so eloquently taking my quotes out of context.

Perhaps I should clarify my position on this. If someone is already here and finds themselves being here illegally, I do not suggest they should immediately cease to break immigration law and leave the country if it prevents them from coming back here for 10 years. I think everyone deserves a chance to better their situation by following the law. They should strive to find legal means of staying here ASAP. If they find that the law does not allow them to stay, I suppose they need to consider living outside this country until legal means for their stay become available; but I suppose it would be an individual's decision whether living an undocumented, limited life with a chance of deportation would be fulfilling or not.

trinigirl, thanks for so eloquently taking my quotes out of context.

Perhaps I should clarify my position on this. If someone is already here and finds themselves being here illegally, I do not suggest they should immediately cease to break immigration law and leave the country if it prevents them from coming back here for 10 years. I think everyone deserves a chance to better their situation by following the law. They should strive to find legal means of staying here ASAP. If they find that the law does not allow them to stay, I suppose they need to consider living outside this country until legal means for their stay become available; but I suppose it would be an individual's decision whether living an undocumented, limited life with a chance of deportation would be fulfilling or not.

I understand what you are saying and I am not taking your quotes out of contexts. What I was merely stating is at some point we do give advise that could be considered illegal to USCIS. Such as "Do not leave" or "Sneak out". But because one seem a little drastic than other, we must not throw stones. Because we might be giving the wrong advise.

BTW, the harsh part of my comment was not even meant for you to take it as such. But to show how it showed some contrediction. That's all. I speak on this because I myself have been, out of status for 20 years, same as OP (mother's fault) with the exception that I came a vistor visa. I have broke the law after I turned 18. Because I became an adult.

One, I do not give EB Immigration Advice to anybody. I am not qualified, nor do I have any experience in such matters.

Two, you can take what I say or not. I am cynical and all, but just because someone does not like what I say, it does not mean it is not true.

Three, USCIS as far as I know, does not treat the cases where minors came EWI any differently, except that they only "start" accumulating illegal presence when they turn 18 years of age.

Four, I see so many people suggesting things that constitute immigration fraud. For instance, lying on your non-immigrant visa applications (stating you are single, when you are married to a USC), people encouraging others to enter under VWP and AOS, and people encouraging aliens that EWI-ed to "sneak out" and come back in...

Just like LucyMO pointed it out... how will she explain that she was not in the US when she has two US born children?

Give sound advice, not "fairy tales".

I find it unfair that children have to pay for the mistakes/dreams of their parents. But engaging in deception and lies, in order to gain immigration benefits won't make it right.

One, I do not give EB Immigration Advice to anybody. I am not qualified, nor do I have any experience in such matters.

Two, you can take what I say or not. I am cynical and all, but just because someone does not like what I say, it does not mean it is not true.

Three, USCIS as far as I know, does not treat the cases where minors came EWI any differently, except that they only "start" accumulating illegal presence when they turn 18 years of age.

Four, I see so many people suggesting things that constitute immigration fraud. For instance, lying on your non-immigrant visa applications (stating you are single, when you are married to a USC), people encouraging others to enter under VWP and AOS, and people encouraging aliens that EWI-ed to "sneak out" and come back in...

Just like LucyMO pointed it out... how will she explain that she was not in the US when she has two US born children?

I find it unfair that children have to pay for the mistakes/dreams of their parents. But engaging in deception and lies, in order to gain immigration benefits won't make it right.

Agreed. Where she has been all along?

I understand what you mean but have a question if I may.

What bothers you the most?
1) that someone lies and ends up getting the benefits (right to stay with his/her family...)?
2) that someone lies and takes the risk of being deported and/or barred from re-entry in the US? (Note: The risk exists already)

Disclaimer: I do not encourage lying for it is wrong!!!

Praetorianxi shut the heeeeeeell up and go gave advise to those EB members on that other web site, don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about. The point is you didn't give any advise at all, but that thing you do all the time when you're being condecending :rolleyes:. That sarcastic smiley face you use all the time.

You know when I made my post earlier I was talking about 3 members in particular who is smart a^& in alot of their comments, like we do not have any education. Like I said before go take a picture and get a clue.:D "Immigration fraud" are you kidding me!

LOL,I completely agree with you trini...When you made your comment earlier I knew exactly who you were referring to.What has me so confused is,where do they find so much time to respond(negatively,majority of the time) to all these posts?Aren't they in a "real marriage",because I don't know about everyone else,but when my wife isn't working she takes up most of my time,hmmmmm.:confused:.Didn't he recently get his gc,shouldn't he be actively seeking employment???

Don't get me wrong,we appreciate your advice.But your sarcasm and the condescending way you word things.Nevermind me I see why you always on here and on other forums.:rolleyes:

I understand what you mean but have a question if I may.

What bothers you the most?
1) that someone lies and ends up getting the benefits (right to stay with his/her family...)?
2) that someone lies and takes the risk of being deported and/or barred from re-entry in the US? (Note: The risk exists already)

Disclaimer: I do not encourage lying for it is wrong!!!

Neither of them bothers me most. I do not care for such benefits, as I already have them.

And 2 jobs, for those interested. And I am loving it.

What bothers me is when people suggest things to others, that they wouldn't try themselves... like "it is ok, leave the country while your AOS is pending without your AP being approved and have someone mail it to you, it will all be OK, because Immigration Officers are nice people".

It bothers me when people also encourage fraudulent actions, such as misrepresenting facts or concealing the truth.

I feel sorry for this woman, and my advice would have been contact an attorney all along (I suggested this to another person on a different forum). The lawyer may not work miracles, but some do know what they are doing and could help them obtain a waiver of some kind.

When dealing with USCIS and government entities/agencies... set aside your emotions, for they do not care if you have 2 children, a dying husband, 2 dogs and 1 cat. They care if you entered with an inspection or not (in this case).

ps: lying is lying, whether is to save your own neck or someone else's and lying to USCIS is not the best thing to do, in ANY scenario.

Neither of them bothers me most. I do not care for such benefits, as I already have them.

And 2 jobs, for those interested. And I am loving it.

What bothers me is when people suggest things to others, that they wouldn't try themselves... like "it is ok, leave the country while your AOS is pending without your AP being approved and have someone mail it to you, it will all be OK, because Immigration Officers are nice people".

It bothers me when people also encourage fraudulent actions, such as misrepresenting facts or concealing the truth.

I feel sorry for this woman, and my advice would have been contact an attorney all along (I suggested this to another person on a different forum). The lawyer may not work miracles, but some do know what they are doing and could help them obtain a waiver of some kind.

When dealing with USCIS and government entities/agencies... set aside your emotions, for they do not care if you have 2 children, a dying husband, 2 dogs and 1 cat. They care if you entered with an inspection or not (in this case).

ps: lying is lying, whether is to save your own neck or someone else's and lying to USCIS is not the best thing to do, in ANY scenario.

Look here man,you can sit up here and pretend this argument,debate,discussion, or whatever you want to label it is about that stuff you just said.YOU FEEL SORRY FOR THIS WOMAN,HA!This woman hasn't posted anything about HER situation after she found out what SOL meant!...What me and trini are saying to you and all the others who know that they are condescending,sarcastic,and in the case of kiddhan625 down right nasty:mad:(my opinion),with regards to how you all answer questions,is simply,that type of attitude just isn't necessary.Especially when you are dealing with stressed out people.And you know what you do.But you keep on doing what you do man.After all you know it all right:rolleyes::rolleyes:

One, I do not give EB Immigration Advice to anybody. Liar Liar pants on Fire you cannot reI am not qualified, nor do I have any experience in such matters. Not qualify to give any advise, do u have a degree in immigration law

Two, you can take what I say or not. I am cynical and all, but just because someone does not like what I say, it does not mean it is not true. Are you sure about that. People only see themselves as they see other. Hint Hint
Three, USCIS as far as I know, does not treat the cases where minors came EWI any differently, except that they only "start" accumulating illegal presence when they turn 18 years of age. Did the OP say, such a thing that she had the right to stay because of her kids NO

Four, I see so many people suggesting things that constitute immigration fraud. For instance, lying on your non-immigrant visa applications (stating you are single, when you are married to a USC), people encouraging others to enter under VWP and AOS, and people encouraging aliens that EWI-ed to "sneak out" and come back in... How do we know you did not commit immigration fraud, WE DON'T KNOW DO WE. You do know about the laws pretty well since, on that other site that you don't give EB advise to, you are listed as an immigration adviser, again do you have a degree for that
Just like LucyMO pointed it out... how will she explain that she was not in the US when she has two US born children? LucyMo HA, u 2 are like peas in a pot!!!!

I believe the OP did not ask how to lie, you posted words on her post. LOL

Dude you need to get your head out........ and leave us little people, alone. With all your good jobs and photography, how do you find the time to do all you do. I bet you are like superman, I want to be just like you when I grow up

THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND POSITIVE MESSAGES!!! I know I broke the law, but I only know this world, I have lived all my life here, except for the 4 yrs. I know that is no excuse but what can I do, I'm from this country :), except without the benefits. :(

THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND POSITIVE MESSAGES!!! I know I broke the law, but I only know this world, I have lived all my life here, except for the 4 yrs. I know that is no excuse but what can I do, I'm from this country :), except without the benefits. :(

Honey we cannot give you any info, but to get hold of a few good immigration lawyers, consultation should be free 1st time around. That's all you can do right now. I know that you are scared, but hang in there. If something sound to good to be true, it is. So make sure your attorney is not offering you the moon and don't pay, until you know what you are getting for your funds.

That's why I say to contact a few. Then come back here let us know what was said and maybe then, as crazy as we sound in our previous post, we can help you weight some of your options. Remember just because we fight here some people do give good advise even though I might not like them.

HI. its me again.. If you came here when you were 4 years old, it meas that u went to school here. Somebody correct me if I am wrong please, it is just an idea.. could she apply to the "Dream act"? of course if it's approved..

Status
Not open for further replies.