Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

FP LUD always?

Does everyone get an LUD after FP?

In our case, my wife and I went last week for our FP. We had it done one after the other with the same Officer. However, I see two LUDs on my case and see none for my wife so far. We have taken an Infopass to talk to IO on Thursday about my wife's case, but just wanted to know if others have experienced the no LUD situation after FP?

Just 1 LUD after Finger Printing? Guru's please help!

My fellow Immigration guru's - I'm getting a little worried. Here is my case:

EB-2 India

Labor Priority Date - 08/29/03 (Substituted in July,2006)
1-140 Approval Date - 02/27/07
1-485, AP and EAD filed - 06/01/07 (NSC , transferred to TSC)
1-485, AP and EAD receipt dates - 06/08/07 (TSC)
Finger Printing : 06/28/07
AP received: 08/02/07
EAD Card received: 08/02/07

1-485 LUD : 07/03/07

No LUD's after Finger Printing. Any suggestions what I could do?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Does everyone get an LUD after FP?

In our case, my wife and I went last week for our FP. We had it done one after the other with the same Officer. However, I see two LUDs on my case and see none for my wife so far. We have taken an Infopass to talk to IO on Thursday about my wife's case, but just wanted to know if others have experienced the no LUD situation after FP?

In our case, my and my wife gave our FP on 7/17. Its almost 2months now. There is not even one LUD on our 485. Is there any body with similar situation??

Visa Bulletin: Eb3 India - 22apr01

Sick and tired of waiting for GC. Again another 2 to 3 years.
PD:EB3 Nov 2002
NSC
RD:June7th, ND: June21st
EAD: Sep 10th -> Card Production Ordered.
AP: ?
GC: No Hope.

Premium Processing for I-140???

Seems like my PD is current in Oct BUT I am stuck with a pending I-140.. Does anybody have any idea if they will ever reinstate PP for I-140?

How can I find out if my name has been sent to name check?

I have been reading post regarding name check but do not know how to find out if my name has been sent for name check.
Another question; do they send all the applicant for name check or they just randomly choose the name or some specific Fname/Lname?

I have been reading post regarding name check but do not know how to find out if my name has been sent for name check.
Another question; do they send all the applicant for name check or they just randomly choose the name or some specific Fname/Lname?

They check everyone. If you have applied then your name has been sent for a name check :) You are not an exception :) It's usually much more interesting if it's been cleared or not after that. It doesn't make too much sense to check that earlier than 3-4 months anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if they do name check right after they start processing your application. Does it mean that the 2 immediate LUD's after finger prints are just for the FP checks?

They check everyone. If you have applied then your name has been sent for a name check :) You are not an exception :) It's usually much more interesting if it's been cleared or not after that. It doesn't make too much sense to check that earlier than 3-4 months anyway.

So if they do name check right after they start processing your application. Does it mean that the 2 immediate LUD's after finger prints are just for the FP checks?

That is correct.
Name check is typically initiated within a few weeks of data entry in the USCIS' system.
Luck may get you a cleared name check within 1-2 months, but typically within 3-4 months. Worse case is to wait for 2-3+ years and still keep counting.

2 immediate LUDs following FP typically indicate the FP results only.

That is correct.
Name check is typically initiated within a few weeks of data entry in the USCIS' system.
Luck may get you a cleared name check within 1-2 months, but typically within 3-4 months. Worse case is to wait for 2-3+ years and still keep counting.

And to know if you have cleared name check, you have to call them?

I see a very scary situation for EB3, if not please correct me.
As I know
Worldwide level for annual employment-based preference immigrants = 140,000
Per country 7% (India) = 9800
EB3 28.6% = 2800

Numbers released each Quarter = 700

And every family member is counted as 1 visa number.

Any views?????

That is correct.

No immdiate LUDs after the FP for me. I have given FP on 7/17. Its almost 2 month now. I am really worried. Is there anybody with similar situation? Please share your experiances.

Visa number availaibilty

They are out with Oct 07 Visa bulletin and it sucks for the EB3 India and many more hopefuls. Damn USCIS is so out of control !!!

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3800.html

I may be wrong but I always like to be hopeful and that sometimes hurt me badly.

Anyways, here is my reasoning for the current Visa Bulletin....

After the 07/02/2007 fiasco with the visa numbers and USCIS going back and forth on the dates, USCIS has probably changed the tactics. They might still have some visa number availaible (mind you, its might), but they don't want to put them on the bulletin. Doing so would trigger the filing of cases for people who have not filed so far. Already USCIS centers are overloaded with so much of work with so many cases that got filed until 08/17.

By moving the dates as far back as 2001, USCIS can limit the no. of cases that could potential get filed, which in my opinion they are next to nothing.

It might be safe to say then that, USCIS would still approve 485 cases filed on or around June 2007 (given the fact that the June filers have priority date going back to 2002, like mine).

If the above assumptions are true and which I hope they are, some of very early June filers would still approval tricking down.

Good Luck to all

Whereismy GC????

Btw, my wife's EAD got approved today but I am still waiting :rolleyes: