Any May filers around?

Oh I forgot.
I wanted to say a Big thank you to everyone that contributes positively on this board. You are all an immense help. Because some of us so not post that often does not mean we are not appreciative.

And to all those waiting on EAD's to come, be patient, they are on the way. and I wish you the best in your interviews.

A relative of mine filed AOS through his wife before I did and all he has gotten is a receipt notice. Will his application take longer because he is not in U.S. or do you think something is wrong?

I got an email " Card production ordered", so I should be getting my EAD soon! :) Good luck to others on their EADs! They are on their way! SO in my case it took exactly 70 days (starting from the day they received my documents).

Back on Parole! :D

Best of luck Praetorian for the interview tomorrow. I hope you are back safely in US.

Neha

Hey Everyone!

I am back! on Advance parole ;).

It was quite an ordeal (the Miami CBP officials took forever to give me my stamp) and I almost miss my connection flight to Atlanta. I was not too happy about spending the night in Miami.

But, It is 2:15 AM and I am safely back home in Alabama, my interview is in 10 hours, so I better get some sleep.

Be sure to wish me the best and say a prayer for us. :cool:

also, on a side note, if ever plan on traveling on AP, and have a connection flight. Make sure you have at least 2 & 1/2 hours before one flight and the next, when going through immigration you will very likely be sent to secondary inspection. And in my case they took FOREVER. :mad: almost costing me my flight and first class upgrade :)

I am as ready as I can be :) I will be there at 11 AM.

mpanati, I hope it goes well for you too :cool:!

ps: post # 1500

R u driving from ALB to ATL? If so, leave early to beat the I-20 traffic. Relax, u r unstoppable. Just dont ditch us once u get ur GC. Keep up the postings!!

Cheers

EAD arrived today by snail mail!!!!
Great news! Congratulations, IrishDMBF.

I got my GC today in the mail.
Now, I have to find a way to celebrate..
Myredskins, i am guessing yours should be in the mail by tommorrow.
Awesome! Am being positive for my interview next month :) A BIG congratulations for making it to the end ;)

I got an email " Card production ordered", so I should be getting my EAD soon! :) Good luck to others on their EADs! They are on their way! SO in my case it took exactly 70 days (starting from the day they received my documents).
Hopefully I get an email exactly like yours real soon. Congrats, MagdaJ!

Received my card in the mail today. Soooo cool.
Congratulations, shinkansen! All the best for the post-USCIS life :)

Called the USCIS customer service just now. Gave my receipt # and asked the person what's my EAD's current status.

The guy on the other end told me that the only update they have on the case is "Received and started processing on June 1st" !!! :rolleyes: Hah, can you believe that? Even the website online is showing LUDs after the FP was done.

Guess the common knowledge about the line being of no help is basically true. Oh well, really am hoping that my EAD gets approved soon.

It's over. We are done. :)

Wife's GC is approved today. :D :) :cool:

Now I am back at work. Will post a detailed post later.

Thanks a lot to each and everyone. Goodluck to everyone who are waiting in different stages.

Prasad

Thanks a lot to each and everyone. Goodluck to everyone who are waiting in different stages.

Prasad

Hey Prasad..Congrats to you and your wife. Will wait for you to write the interview experience :)

Neha

Prasad

Congratulations! Definitely waiting to hear more. Good for you :)