After Xfer and FP2 from TSC...post all activity

Received 2nd FP for May 18th

I'm not sure why i received FP2. My process date is no where close to current process date.

2nd FP done today (after 21 months of 1st FP done)

Hope everybody is optimistic about conclusion of traumatic GC ride !:D
My 1st FP was code 3 and 2nd FP's (just did today, but actually scheduled on 5/4/07) code 1. I am with EB3 holding a PD of march 1999 (have been waiting since Jan 2006 for approval) stuck on NC since 7/12/2005. 21 months gap between 1st and 2nd FPs. After 15 months FP usually expires. TSC sent 2nd FP after 6 months of expiring 1st FP. This is only single +ve factor for upcoming good news...Hoping that NC was cleared (not sure though).

Anything can happen..USCIS is quite eratic.

i got 2 emails per 485 appllication from USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov

Hi Sree,

any activity on your 485 case after your FP?

Good question. This morning i got emails from USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov. But the message was not changed. Hoping that you are updating my FP info as it was done yesterday.

-------------------------------
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 7, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Sree! i have a question. I am scheduled for this Friday (code 3). Can I today and request the center to take my biometrics. will they accept? it is newark, NJ

madgu-gc2005....
Check out this use HaraKad - he did that.....
I think...if you go in mid of the week, early in the morning, if there is no crowd....they might accomodate if you did early...
HaraKad did that and he got his approval early!

Last edited by a moderator:
Banta!

now it is 11.30 pm EST. do you think going to ASC now won't help. can you tell me Newark, NJ working hours if you know?

Good question. This morning i got emails from USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov. But the message was not changed. Hoping that you are updating my FP info as it was done yesterday.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 7, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Hi sree2005,
Do you know whether your NC is cleared or not?
Thanks

I asked my lawyer

Here is what he has to say:

- Since the PD in my case is not yet current, he thiks there might not be any thing happening with my case.

- He thinks it has nothing to do with NC
- It could just be a routine due to VSC to TSC trasffer as some how they did not get my first FP, though the first and second FP codes are different.

- He does not know what it means by FP codes!

I think: Who on the earth trusts and believes lawyers! I bet they must be manipulating every single person on earth and making money by turning black into white and white into black! I think they forget that they too one day have to answer to the top of the tops!!

my NC wasn't cleared..not a good news

Hi sree2005,
Do you know whether your NC is cleared or not?
Thanks

wanted ot let u know, just called up TSC, per her my NC is still pending, i don't why they issued 2nd FP then for me. it's not a good news.

FYI: so getting 2nd FP is not end of journey, please chk ur NC status at TSC.

I just finished my FP2 around 9:30 am this morning and got 2 emails at 10:30 from CIS, stating my case is transferred to another office for further processing

I think since your lawyer had problems your case has been transferred to a local office.
--Naveen Oshos
I just finished my FP2 around 9:30 am this morning and got 2 emails at 10:30 from CIS, stating my case is transferred to another office for further processing

is uSCIS getting crazy to shuttle our applications here and there, or is a computer glitch?

Waht is this???

I have received ALL FP notices as expected, but today I received emails for one case only. I called & informed about the same.

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE ORTO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable.

On May 3, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on
this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the
processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing
address so this notice can be re-sent.

My hopes are dying now about the 2nd FP's consequence. Looks like the message you received is a computer glitch just like the 2nd finger printing notice.
--Naveen Oshos
I have received ALL FP notices as expected, but today I received emails for one case only. I called & informed about the same.

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE ORTO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable.

On May 3, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on
this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the
processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing
address so this notice can be re-sent.

My hopes are dying now about the 2nd FP's consequence. Looks like the message you received is a computer glitch just like the 2nd finger printing notice.
--Naveen Oshos

Guys, I know its frustrating, but I think you should all give it another week for the results after FP2.
Wish you all luck.