TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

If it is a temporary freeze then it is okay, else it means annual limit has been reached in just around 3 to 4 months.

It would take ages to have visa numbers available.

EB2 numbers unavailable for India

Does it mean no EB2 approvals till Oct 2008?

I think so. No India EB2 approvals till Oct.2008 . And the employers have a sigh of relief ( that their smart employees - even if not paid high - won't leave them soon . Exception : AC21 , but not as free as GC based job change).

Does anybody have an idea of how many India EB2 applications are pending ( categorized by PD year ? )

Re: StillPatient

Hi All,

Today morning both mine and my wife's 485 had an LUD with the following message on mine, but there was no change in message for my wife's 485:

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On January 12, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thank u Sai.

-Still

That looks like you have your cases have moved forward. Hearty congratulations!!! If not already done, try and enquire with the uscis 800 number for updated information.

Does anybody know how I can access the ARCHIVES for the processing dates for the Texas Processing Center? -OR- Does anyone have a record of their ARCHIVES from at least 6 months back? I just want to get an idea how long my GC wait will take. My RD is June 20, 2007. Thanks!

Does anybody know how I can access the ARCHIVES for the processing dates for the Texas Processing Center? -OR- Does anyone have a record of their ARCHIVES from at least 6 months back? I just want to get an idea how long my GC wait will take. My RD is June 20, 2007. Thanks!

Unfortunately this scientific method usually does not work for USCIS. If your namecheck goes smooth then count on 6-8 months. Otherwise you can just snooze.

I had my fingerprinting on Aug 22, 2007. Am I suppose to expect an approval/clearance letter from them. I haven't gotten anything yet.

Cards received

After a wait of nearly 6.5 years, we (self and spouse) finally received our cards last week. Our cases were approved on Dec 27, just days before the retrogression for EB2 India. I was stuck in namecheck for a long, long time. In Nov 2007, we received a TB skin test NOID and responded immediately. When I learnt about the retrogression in Dec, I contacted my state Senator's office, called TSC almost every three days, and also sent a fax to TSC Director, pleading that our cases were already 3.5 years old and could they please be processed before further retrogression. During the calls to TSC, our requests were mostly ignored, but one fine morning there was this angel of an IIO at TSC who sympathized with our long wait and said she was going to forward our cases to her supervisor. Ten days later, our cases were approved.

I have mostly been a silent reader, and thank the past and present contributors of this forum for sharing their journey through the immigration process. The collective wisdom embedded in these forums has provided guidance for me on multiple occasions. I hope everyone gets the approval notice very soon.

Congratulations

After a wait of nearly 6.5 years, we (self and spouse) finally received our cards last week. Our cases were approved on Dec 27, just days before the retrogression for EB2 India. I was stuck in namecheck for a long, long time. In Nov 2007, we received a TB skin test NOID and responded immediately. When I learnt about the retrogression in Dec, I contacted my state Senator's office, called TSC almost every three days, and also sent a fax to TSC Director, pleading that our cases were already 3.5 years old and could they please be processed before further retrogression. During the calls to TSC, our requests were mostly ignored, but one fine morning there was this angel of an IIO at TSC who sympathized with our long wait and said she was going to forward our cases to her supervisor. Ten days later, our cases were approved.

I have mostly been a silent reader, and thank the past and present contributors of this forum for sharing their journey through the immigration process. The collective wisdom embedded in these forums has provided guidance for me on multiple occasions. I hope everyone gets the approval notice very soon.

Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom.

Case has not been assigned to an officer yet

I called TSC and found the following information last week:

1. Name Check was cleared in October, 2007
2. FP was cleared in August, 2007
3. I-140 appoved and I-485 is pending since June 2007 (RD: 6/14/07)
4. Case has not been assigned to an officer yet
5. Waiting for NSEERs verification

My attorney has already sent the proof of NSEER along with my I-485 application.

So, my question is why the case is still waiting to be assigned for an I/O whereas my visa number is current (EB-2 ROW).

I know USCIS does not follow any logic, however, I would like to see comments or thoughts from Gurus on this matter?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like that - Rant

I mean i saw INdia EB2 with PD 2003, 2004 and even 2005 get their GC . For me with PD Nov.2002 it was current for most of the last year. But damn got stuck in namecheck and didn't get approved. And I-485 pending duration was short of successful measure ( less than 2 year pending ), so didn't try WOM. Now Eb2 not available. And recession is coming up. My friends who got GC in 2007 don't care about recession - partly due to the fact that they have GC ! . Now i wish i got a count of folks waiting in line till year 2002 .

I mean i saw INdia EB2 with PD 2003, 2004 and even 2005 get their GC . For me with PD Nov.2002 it was current for most of the last year. But damn got stuck in namecheck and didn't get approved. And I-485 pending duration was short of successful measure ( less than 2 year pending ), so didn't try WOM. Now Eb2 not available. And recession is coming up. My friends who got GC in 2007 don't care about recession - partly due to the fact that they have GC ! . Now i wish i got a count of folks waiting in line till year 2002 .

Take it easy on yourself man, Same boat in here, PD June 2002, Stuck in PBEC for 4 yrs and now stuck in name check for almost a year and a half. Just renewed my H1B for 3 more years (another 6K) and of course, like anyone else, worried about the state of economy. anyway, I found out you can do one of two things:
1- either keep thinking of this damn bad luck, regret your very first decision to move to this country, waste all these years in waiting for GC while others got it in less than 2 years, and make everyone around you worried and sad
2- OR keep going man, life is too short for this. I got so stressed/anxious last year because of this wait and now I feel this damn pressure on my chest. I think I have exausted myself to the limit so I don't give a shit any longer. let those beurocrates take their sweet time. I don't care.

TAKE IT EASY

Stuck

Below are my details. I have been waiting for too long. I was cool :cool: for a long time. Lately I am getting restless with the wait. I guess many people turn to this forum when they get edgy. Thanks for listening...

--
EB2 (India)
PD: 03/2000
RD: 05/2004
FP1: 09/2004
FP2: 11/2005
FP3: 01/2008
Still stuck in NC as of 01/2008 :(

WOM after 2 years works?

Hi gc_mania. So are you saying that WOM may work after 2 years of waiting for NC? Have you heard of any success stories? I will complete 2 years this coming May and I am seriously thinking of filing a WOM.

Well earned

EAD renewal

When is the earliest you can renew an EAD? From various posts I have seen 6 months or 3 months. What is the official CIS position?

GC recieved

Hi All,

I am a silent member on this forum. I have found very valuable suggestions on this site and am very thankful to manishg, saras, magdu2005, stillpatient for giving me suggestions when I asked for them. Below is my signature. Still waiting on spouse's approval but mine is done at last.

Thanks to everyone who posts on this forum. Its an invaluable service to immigrant community.

Any suggestions what do I do for my spouse's case ?

Congrats

Congrats to vbhatia.
Good to see an Eb-1 OR case getting approved.

Just curious- you were never asked for FP a second time?? Based on your I-485 RD, you were well past the 15 month FP expiry duration. We just crossed our 15 months since FP1. Thanks!