TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

The Rep says my NC is clear.. when I asked when.. she says.. she cannot tell me those details...
PD EB3 India 05/07/2001

Good news, congratulation. What is your I-485 RD?
From my own experience, the kind information the Rep can reveal depends solely on their mood and your luck. When I called on Friday, the Rep who took the call refused to tell me anything other than yelling that I should wait (though I was very polite with her). When I called 2 months ago, I was lucky enough to speak to a nicer Rep who gave me all the information I requested. See how things work in the government sector? It doesn't matter what country you are in, all government employees are the same. Darwin should’ve added to his theory that spending some time in a government office causes the birth of new bureaucratic specie inside a human. Everyone knows things would've been way better if they outsource the NC to a private security company where someone’s production is actually measured and delivery deadlines are set. unless NC is more complicated than the space program, I don't really understand how anyone can justify a 3 years (or more) delay on such a process. Are there any guarantees that this delay is not because of lasyness or bad planning inside the FBI blackhole? No, NADA, but don't worry guys, FBI is doing all what it can to protect national security
The current NC process is the most unjust of all processes because it totally depends on the applicant's luck. Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rd 01/12/2007

From my own experience, the kind information the Rep can reveal depends solely on their mood and your luck. When I called on Friday, the Rep who took the call refused to tell me anything other than yelling that I should wait (though I was very polite with her). When I called 2 months ago, I was lucky enough to speak to a nicer Rep who gave me all the information I requested. See how things work in the government sector? It doesn't matter what country you are in, all government employees are the same. Darwin should’ve added to his theory that spending some time in a government office causes the birth of new bureaucratic specie inside a human. Everyone knows things would've been way better if they outsource the NC to a private security company where someone’s production is actually measured and delivery deadlines are set. unless NC is more complicated than the space program, I don't really understand how anyone can justify a 3 years (or more) delay on such a process. Are there any guarantees that this delay is not because of lasyness or bad planning inside the FBI blackhole? No, NADA, but don't worry guys, FBI is doing all what it can to protect national security
The current NC process is the most unjust of all processes because it totally depends on the applicant's luck. Good luck to all.

RD 01/12/2007

I agree with you...

When I called TSC second time to verify the information I got at first time. The rep is polit, but did not tell me anything. She was even not asking my case number.

To those who have been waiting long but still believes the story about NCs and that FBI is working on old cases: Look at the approval statistics data from trackitt.com, there has been not a single approval of just one old case in December. Just ONE old case would increase the posted average waiting period by about 25 days so it would be immediately seen in the statistics. Thus we have 50 (posted) approvals none of which is related to an old case! That actually means there was not just one person who would succeed with a mandamus action.

3 LUD's

Hi guys,
I got 3 LUD’s (12/6,10,11) on my 485 without message change, can anyone tell me if that means anything?
salema

India EB2 is retrogressed to pre-historic dates

One good thing is that my addiction on checking immigration forums will reduce ( i hope ). Worrying about namecheck clearance will reduce.

Visa Bulletin: Forget getting GC in 2008: EB2-2000

This is very disappointing that even before the start of 2008, we have no hope of getting GC next year.
Why in the world they would not approve cases of year 2000 by now??? Even if they were stuck for some reason, they should have assigned visa numbers at least so that as soon as there issues are resolved, they could get the GC but still keep moving forward.
This reminds me of renewing my EAD card one more time and god knows how many more time I would be doing that and keep feeding USCIS.

Why in the world they would not approve cases of year 2000 by now??? ........
It is RIRO - Random In Random Out queue. Those India EB2 cases with PD 2004 which had name checks cleared got approved. Now i know of a India EB2 person with PD mid-2005 got his GC Aug 2007 ( because USCIS screwed up making everybody current in June 2007 ! ). After approving at such a rate, they realized that they are going to run out of quota and instead of putting "U" , they put 2000.

Out of curiosity I just checked the status of my I-140 online and it had an LUD in 07/22/07... thats very odd since it was approved in '05.
Anyone else with a similar LUD? what can this mean? is it even significant?

IIRC, there were waves of mass LUDs on approved I-140 this summer. Many theories were presented, but nobody still knows what the heck they were.

Out of curiosity I just checked the status of my I-140 online and it had an LUD in 07/22/07... thats very odd since it was approved in '05.

Very late LUD on I140

I got my GC in October 2007, and 6 weeks later, I got LUD on 140 (on 11/25/07). I-140 LUDs are very common and may not be specific.

It is RIRO - Random In Random Out queue. Those India EB2 cases with PD 2004 which had name checks cleared got approved. Now i know of a India EB2 person with PD mid-2005 got his GC Aug 2007 ( because USCIS screwed up making everybody current in June 2007 ! ). After approving at such a rate, they realized that they are going to run out of quota and instead of putting "U" , they put 2000.

How sure you are that it's random? I wonder if there's a side door where people who know its location come with donations. I personally don't believe in randomness. This benefit-oriented world is very well organized.

One thing is for sure, very old cases, no one is worried about especially Service Center, so appllicants themselves should raise SRs to get them adjudicated. They do not come up in their list on top because RD is too old and they go by RD and then look at PD to approve. The best way to get the old cases approved is retrogressing the dates back to that PD.