TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Successor in Interest

I don't think it works. I did send a letter and received reply dated june 20th that my name check is "currently in process".

I checked up with an IO at NSC where my app. is rotting and answer was it is still pending.

Still there is no harm in sending it. At least one knows that another door has closed.

BIG BANG,

Were you able to prove successor in interest. If so, please share your experience.

Thanks

Thanks for asking. I-140 went through with out an RFE.

For those whose employer gets acquired in between, your processing won't be interrupted as long as during the critical period of Labor and I-140 clearance, the job location is with in the same labor district. As long as buyer acquires some assets and has legal documents to prove that and buyer existed on the day of filing labor everything will go through.

And now instead of the wonderful BEC we have 485-BEC with expected 750K applications hitting TSc and NSC. The more things change the more they remain same.

Count yourself luck if you get out of this self imposed prison quickly.

BIG BANG,

Were you able to prove successor in interest. If so, please share your experience.

Thanks

Starting company on EAD

Is it possible to start company while on EAD and after 6 months can I work for my own company? whether any issue will happen or it is legal to do it.

Any information will be really appreciable.

thanks

First Lady's office 'flooded' with letters ?!

I don't think it works. I did send a letter and received reply dated june 20th that my name check is "currently in process".

I checked up with an IO at NSC where my app. is rotting and answer was it is still pending.

Still there is no harm in sending it. At least one knows that another door has closed.

I sent a letter to her office on 07/11/2007 ( certified mail with return receipt).
Two weeks now. No trace of return receipt.

Possible . Since so many would be sending now.

It takes time for mails to Washington. They have to do security checks (pun totally unintentional) on letter. So wait and hope for the best.

It takes
I sent a letter to her office on 07/11/2007 ( certified mail with return receipt).
Two weeks now. No trace of return receipt.

Is it possible to start company while on EAD and after 6 months can I work for my own company? whether any issue will happen or it is legal to do it.

Any information will be really appreciable.

thanks

Please look for AC-21 in this thread.

As far as I know, you can change your employer or become a consultant if your I-140 has been approved and your I-485 has been pending for six month.

Anybody same boat as me??

vllrp
-----------------------
LC PD: 05/2003 AD: 12/14/2004
EB3, EAD/AP/140/485 RD:12/30/2004 ND:01/14/2005
EAD AD 02/04/2005
AP AD 02/08/2005
I-140 AD 03/15/2005
FP ND 02/18/2005 / FP Done 04/09/2005
Case moved to Texas in 03/17/2007 Recent LUD on 07/04/2007
I-485 ???

Approved Today after 9 plus years

Both my and my wife's case been approved today, no LUDs in between since Nov 21, 2006.

I had been sitting and waiting my Labor for over 8 years without doing anything, trusted my lawyer, he had told me Traditional labor would be treated same in DOL, he had told me no use to contact to Senators, public officers....
When I received RFE about my labor last year, I had found out that several errors in my filling paper due to lawyer'e inexpereince, then I started to look solutions by myself, and this lead me to this website, basically I prepared the RFE myself and had my lawyer sent it back to DOL...and get LC certified in September last year...

Filed I-485 in Nov. 2006, In May, 2007, I had my employer send letters two senators for expediate my case, and I write to First Lady for help on name check. I had not receive any feed back from senators and First Lady, I don't know if any of those inquiries helped solve my case.
I would suggest all of you write to senators and public officers if your case is pending over 4 months.

Approved Today after 9 plus years

Both my and my wife's case been approved today, no LUDs in between since Nov 21, 2006.

I had been sitting and waiting my Labor for over 8 years without doing anything, trusted my lawyer, he had told me Traditional labor would be treated same in DOL, he had told me no use to contact to Senators, public officers....
When I received RFE about my labor last year, I had found out that several errors in my filling paper due to lawyer'e inexpereince, then I started to look solutions by myself, and this lead me to this website, basically I prepared the RFE myself and had my lawyer sent it back to DOL...and get LC certified in September last year...

Filed I-485 in Nov. 2006, In May, 2007, I had my employer send letters two senators for expediate my case, and I write to First Lady for help on name check. I had not receive any feed back from senators and First Lady, I don't know if any of those inquiries helped solve my case.
I would suggest all of you write to senators and public officers if your case is pending over 4 months.

Today is my 1 year anniversary of I-485 filing

Stuck in name check.
[ I know there are many others celebrating 2nd, 3rd, 4th year anniversaries ].

congrats on your approval, i know your pain, dont know when my turn will come
enjoy the freedom

Original TSC filing cases

Original Filing cases from TSC are still on hold, only VSC transferred cases whose RDs are 2003/2004/2005 cases are getting approvals

how about those guys who applied in july 2006 eb2 from TSC originally??

life sucks really man
frustration,depression...ooh

when..when...we'll get GCs

Last edited by a moderator:
In a month, I will be celebrating 3 years anniversary for 485 application and name check pending.....

Talk about frustration and depression.......... :)

Good Luck !

In a month, I will be celebrating 3 years anniversary for 485 application and name check pending.....

Talk about frustration and depression.......... :)

Good Luck !

applied in 2006 but my PD is 2001...
i can understand your pain...
Good Luck to everyone
just now my wife's 2nd EAD got approved..
dont know i have to be happy for this or not

Still pending in Namecheck

I was excited about the LUD on 22nd July on my 485. Today I called TSC
and after 48 mins of wait a nice rep told me that I was still pending name check.Then I told her I noted a recent LUD and wonderd if could it be due to address change and she said that is possible.

thanks
itraaz