Non RIR Discussion Only !

Finally Certified

Yes, after "just" 5 years and 2 months waiting!

EB2 - Traditional
BEC# D-05175*****
PD - 04-30-2002
04-19-2007 - Received notice from Dallas BEC regarding 1 resume received
05-07-2007 - Final Recruitment Report filed with BEC
06-11-2007 - "Certified" (online status)

Can you share with us how you responded to the 1 resume received.

Yes, after "just" 5 years and 2 months waiting!

EB2 - Traditional
BEC# D-05175*****
PD - 04-30-2002
04-19-2007 - Received notice from Dallas BEC regarding 1 resume received
05-07-2007 - Final Recruitment Report filed with BEC
06-11-2007 - "Certified" (online status)

Hi Sudipta,

Can you please share with us what you did about the 1 resume received. I have been waiting since Apr 23 (AJB add), and still no RRI. The legal says they have sent 2 paper requests, and 2 email requests with the only response from DOL (Standard) to not contact them on email and to check online status. Really worried and confused, just planning in advance if they do respond back with any resumes received.

Thanks,
-nk..

Just got word from Legal saying they got the RRI.

After 7 weeks, 2 emails and 2 physical mail to PBEC finally got a word from the legal that they have received the RRI. No resumes received.

Just wanted to share the little joy!!. Now wait starts for the final approval.

Thanks,
-nk..

My labor showed certified this afternoon. Lawyers yet to receive papers. Final report was submitted on 6/1, certified in less than 2 weeks.

congrats on getting RRI

After 7 weeks, 2 emails and 2 physical mail to PBEC finally got a word from the legal that they have received the RRI. No resumes received.

Just wanted to share the little joy!!. Now wait starts for the final approval.

Thanks,
-nk..

You are so lucky. Getting RRI is becoming as hard as running for mayors office. my recruitment ended on 4/11 so it's 10 weeks tomorrow and no RRI yet.
Enjoy

Also i did not receive my RRI yet . Recruitment ended Apr 12. Also one more guy in our company waiting on the RRI whose recruitment ended APR 12

PD May 2002
Non RIR EB2
45 Day letter Mar 06
AJB AD Posted 26 Feb 07
AJB AD removed 11 APR 07

hey congrats to u.
finally your agony has come to an end.
oh yeh when the PBEC sended the RRI?...
WHO GOT IT? YOUR LAWYER OR YOUR MANGER?

Thanks a lot. The Lawyer got the RRI and the Manager replied to the same.The lawyers attaches all the proof of advt given etc along with the manager's letter with a covering letter.
It came from DBEC NoT PBEC.
RRI received on 5/14/07
Replied on 5/21/07.
Certified on 6/11/07.

Don't worry you will be soon be out of this mess.

Good Luck

RRI record braking contest

I am also in same Boat No RRI...Recruitment period ended on 4/30...
Still waitng....

Let's run a contest who will hold the record on RRI wait length.
I am 10 weeks tomorrow. Winner can assume he will never will the power ball in this life time :p

What is the time frame for completing and returning RRI to BEC?
I got into a bad time issue when the company decided to switch to another imm lawyer. And now they have some frictions with the current one. So, the RRI received by the lawyer two weeks ago is still on his shelf not completed yet. HR told me that the lawyer didn’t answer their emails and calls. It would be quite frustrating to lose everything because a sluggish lawyer.

certified online

Labor status shows certified. Waiting for the paperwork and confirmation from the lawyer

Varsityboys
EB2/TR
PBEC-P******

My rri replied on May 18th, but not certified yet. do you guys know how long does it take to certifiy my case.

PD: AUG 20, 2003
CASE NO: D-05194-XXXXX
RRI REPLIED: 18TH MAY, 2007.:confused:

I will be the darn winner if we have a contest on this one. My RRI replied on May 4th with 4 other guys. Now all of them show certified but mine!!! Can't get any input from anywhere.

My rri replied on May 18th, but not certified yet. do you guys know how long does it take to certifiy my case.

RRI REPLIED: 18TH MAY, 2007.:confused:

Is there any way the employer can call Backlog and find out what is going on .
RRI REPLIED: 18TH MAY, 2007.

I will be the darn winner if we have a contest on this one. My RRI replied on May 4th with 4 other guys. Now all of them show certified but mine!!! Can't get any input from anywhere.

Hey so_depressed,

I can beat you in this contest. My RRI was sent to PBEC on 1st March and they received it on 5th March. I am still waiting... So I think we are in the same boat

Hey so_depressed,

I can beat you in this contest. My RRI was sent to PBEC on 1st March and they received it on 5th March. I am still waiting... So I think we are in the same boat
how did you find out that they received it on 5th march. Is there a way we can check that status.

RRI REPLIED: 18TH MAY, 2007.

Certified Finally !!

Although I have not rcvd the letter as yet, it says "certified" online

CA, EB2, Regular/Traditional Labor
Case Number: D-05174-XXXXX
Priorty Date: 23 March 2003
45 Day letter Received: 31 May 2006
45 Day responded: 6 June 2006
RI Received: 8 March 2007
Final report submitted to DOL: 22 May 2007.
Labor certified online: 13 June 2007

Sorry guys!! Winner is here..

:D
see my signature. My case is still in process. RRI filed in end of Jan 07.
I wanted to be looser here but this is battle of bad luck :D
Hey so_depressed,