Waiting for Asylum Decision [Still Painful]

thanks brother, i pray for you too, the letter was signed on nov 23rd , exactly after 4 months of recommended approval

certified mail
since it was Houston office so my number starts from SRC1....... , It says that cards were delivered to you on feb 26th ( my EAD cards) and nothing about approval etc or new cards

as for medical eligibility, even before i got interviewed, i got medicaid for me n my wife n 4 kids out of them two kids are more than 18, so if you apply properly you ll get it and if you are refused first time, apply second time because first time i got it for two younger children and second time for rest of us all an it was true great help.

Ladies and gentlemen, i got it approved, right after 4 months of recommended approval, finally i got final approval letter today. So forget about your fears and relax, i was an applicant with a wife and 4 kids in USA and a Muslim candidate. Remember that USCIS case status website does not tell you about your approval these days because 30 minutes before i got the letter , the website didn't say anything new. I ll pray for success of you all.
Regards
Congrats , I'm happy for you

Received reinterview letter today. How should I go about it?
Thats sad though but dont worry, maybe there is some more clarification required. they are positive towards your case otherwise they would have refused or sent you to court. just be confident.

Guys, we finally received our final approval today!!!!!!!!!!
So happy that the wait is finally over!

I wish you all the friends here waiting for their decision (and interview) the best of luck!
Never lose hope, keep fighting until the end, despite all the hardship.

Hey guys after reading all these positive posts.want to share my experience.
Appled in oct 2014
Did fingerprints in nov 2014
Got first EAD in may 2015
Got second EAD in august 2016
Got interview after 2 years and 2 months on dec 27.
Interview went really well
The lawyer and the interpreter said that they feel positive that the case will be approved cuz the way the officer wasasking questions.they said i have 90% chances.
Lets hope for the best.have to get my result in Monday jan 09
Will keep u guys updated and hopefully i have positive answer.

Last edited:
Hi All,

There are people who have been very very helpful to asylum seekers and asylees. Many of you know Jason Dzubow, who writes the blog asylumist.com and Dr Kate Sugarman, a medical dr who helps asylum seekers tremendously. They are organizing a refugee ball in Washington DC on Jan 17, 2017. I strongly encourage all to attend and those who are capable please make donations to this cause, these are selfless people working for people like you and me. Donation Link:

https://www.gofundme.com/refugee-ball?ssid=849057474&pos=1