Waiting for Asylum Decision [Still Painful]

refugee settlement has started to give me 3000 a month along with medicaid
what happened at second interview brother?

refugee settlement has started to give me 3000 a month along with medicaid
what happened at second interview brother?
Interview is later this week. Shall update you. Please PM me details about this refugee settlement payment and medicaid system.

refugee cash benefit is once your asylum is approved,
for medicaid and food stamps you have to apply in your state of residence separately for both and online, they will ask for your A number which is your asylum application number and you will get it for sure because you are not working and you have a wife and kids to support, if you need more details then send me your cell number and i can call you, but at this stage if you get medicaid and food stamps, still its a big boost man.

Ladies and gentlemen, i got it approved, right after 4 months of recommended approval, finally i got final approval letter today. So forget about your fears and relax, i was an applicant with a wife and 4 kids in USA and a Muslim candidate. Remember that USCIS case status website does not tell you about your approval these days because 30 minutes before i got the letter , the website didn't say anything new. I ll pray for success of you all.
Regards
How long did your interview was conducted after filling ?

i filed in may 2015 and got my interview in june 2016, right after one year, got recommended approval in july 2016 and final approval in nov 2016, it took a little more time because i had wife and 4 kids out of which 2 kids are adults, so security check took a while

I applied in Louisiana in 2015 my lawyer applied in Houston main office because there was no office in Louisiana operating for asylum stuff. In feb 2016 we got our EADs from Houston office but after that they opened a sub office in New Orleans Louisiana. Our interview and everything was taken care of by New Orleans office.
Generally people are scared of applying in jurisdiction of Houston office because of low success rates but they forget one thing, Houston office has a high rejection ratio because TX has a long border with Mexico and secondly if your case is genuine and impressive no one can refuse. If your case convinces you, it definitely will convince interview officer.
Interviewing officer are smart, very well educated, young but very helping and people with positive attitude, i must say they are cream of USCIS. Be confident and truthful and do your homework. You have to really work hard to get a refusal. I promise you that, more than to get approved.

I applied in Louisiana in 2015 my lawyer applied in Houston main office because there was no office in Louisiana operating for asylum stuff. In feb 2016 we got our EADs from Houston office but after that they opened a sub office in New Orleans Louisiana. Our interview and everything was taken care of by New Orleans office.
Generally people are scared of applying in jurisdiction of Houston office because of low success rates but they forget one thing, Houston office has a high rejection ratio because TX has a long border with Mexico and secondly if your case is genuine and impressive no one can refuse. If your case convinces you, it definitely will convince interview officer.
Interviewing officer are smart, very well educated, young but very helping and people with positive attitude, i must say they are cream of USCIS. Be confident and truthful and do your homework. You have to really work hard to get a refusal. I promise you that, more than to get approved.

How do you post question me on here? I wanna know what's fig I have a case or not - profit lawyer S said I do but non profit said I don't. So I'm really scared.
What was your case ? Mind me asking.

God be with you asker, good bye idiot or trying to be over clever cunt
there no space for the ones trying to be overclever bitches

i see how every one was helping leader and how calm and respectful was he when he was needing info...now won the case and started using abusive language, acting like radical islamists....just answer calmly to someone or dont answer at all....you still may need help in future

i see how every one was helping leader and how calm and respectful was he when he was needing info...now won the case and started using abusive language, acting like radical islamists....just answer calmly to someone or dont answer at all....you still may need help in future
Calm down guys, all good here. Everybody wants to help and to be helped, Nothing serious, a misunderstanding may be. Well done @leader .

normally the change is because asylum officer has left the job or transferred and the process was nor completed etc etc, its not your previous interview.
but its good to know it went well, I ll pray for your success. Do let me know the results and did you apply for food stamp and medicaid like i told you to? it wont harm your case . they know your situation and wont harm you at all, i promise u that.
take care my brother

normally the change is because asylum officer has left the job or transferred and the process was nor completed etc etc, its not your previous interview.
but its good to know it went well, I ll pray for your success. Do let me know the results and did you apply for food stamp and medicaid like i told you to? it wont harm your case . they know your situation and wont harm you at all, i promise u that.
take care my brother
I believe I saw the previous Asylum Officer in the office this time too. I don't know why my AO was changed. But Still all was good, this officer asked me for some additional documents which the previous officer had not like copies of all pages of passports etc. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Got denied and referred to court. One hell of a life!!! Wish could end it now.
Hi,
I am so sorry to hear it.
I did my interview On May 10 2017 after three years waiting. and so far I am waiting for the result. My interview took 4 hours too which was strange.Could you please let me know what was your case and which state? Also when do you have to go to the court?