Waiting for Asylum Decision [Still Painful]

I hope so, i moved from LA to Houston a month ago but good thing is that main office for asylum is same which is Houston office, and my lawyer said today that LA office has shifted your file to Houston office and i was reading a blog by Jason on internet which says that they do register your new address but shift your file when everything is complete---- GOOD or BAD
so lets hope for the best and all we can do is Pray for success, I pray for you too.

I hope so, i moved from LA to Houston a month ago but good thing is that main office for asylum is same which is Houston office, and my lawyer said today that LA office has shifted your file to Houston office and i was reading a blog by Jason on internet which says that they do register your new address but shift your file when everything is complete---- GOOD or BAD
so lets hope for the best and all we can do is Pray for success, I pray for you too.
Being in the same Jurisdiction should not have any delaying effects in your case.

Ladies and gentlemen, i got it approved, right after 4 months of recommended approval, finally i got final approval letter today. So forget about your fears and relax, i was an applicant with a wife and 4 kids in USA and a Muslim candidate. Remember that USCIS case status website does not tell you about your approval these days because 30 minutes before i got the letter , the website didn't say anything new. I ll pray for success of you all.
Regards