• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for July 2015

@SusieQQQ I know it was asked before, but I wasn't sure on which thread. And the person who I asked, he already responded to another member regarding this.
I'm not current yet (hopefully on the next visa bulletin), just wanted to know and take a note on my files, so that I don't ask the same question again.

@SusieQQQ I know it was asked before, but I wasn't sure on which thread. And the person who I asked, he already responded to another member regarding this.
I'm not current yet (hopefully on the next visa bulletin), just wanted to know and take a note on my files, so that I don't ask the same question again.

Forgive me, I'm just astounded that someone applying for a DV doesn't seem to know that they are planning to be an immigrant.

u mean embassy might notaccept the case?

NO!!!

Ready simply means they have marked the case as received. It is just a system update - nothing more sinister or meaningful than that.

You REALLY need to stop questioning every tiny detail. The insights into the information seem to be sending you into overthinking mode. You are going to make yourself sick. Please - relax and get ready for your interview.