• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for July 2015

Wait and see mode for high CNs is quite similar to preselection mode - a lot of hope for an infinitesimal chance, as well as a lot of stress. So, since we are not exchanging any factual information about VBs any more in the wait and seed mode, I took the liberty to relieve the stress by having some fun. Sorry.
As you can see my post was not directed at you, I saw who started it:):):)

This forum is getting tainted. This is a very useful forum for people to get information. And its run by some of the most generous people who have dedicated their time to give valuable guidance for people around the world (Mom and Britsimon sorry if I miss someone) Please have your trash talk elsewhere (http://youtalktrash.com/) thats a good place to begin with.
Well you might be right, but honestly i enjoy these trash talk lol, @Sensei-san and @SusieQQQ are really giving the Xman with the rapid aging power some hard times, apparently that helps in passing the time left for us instead of the stress and tension, bottom line is i don't mind it lol

Dear my case number is AF00069xxx DV 2015 do you think I will get a chance for an interview

Guys I wish to have my medicals next week (as I'll be in the city), but my interview isnt until mid August. Is this a problem? Do I need to have meds closer to interview date for any reason?
Thanks,
Annanz

Guys I wish to have my medicals next week (as I'll be in the city), but my interview isnt until mid August. Is this a problem? Do I need to have meds closer to interview date for any reason?
Thanks,
Annanz
There is no problem. You can book a medical appointment as soon as you have your 2NL, sometimes sooner.
However, you will have to activate your LRP status before the validity of the medicals expire. So if your medicals are valid for 6 months, you will have to enter the states 6 month from the date on the medicals, even though the visa may show later date.

Thats not a problem for me as I intend to leave to USA as soon as I get a visa (if successful at interview). Was just wondering is there any other issues with a selectee having a medical 6 weeks before interview? There is no maximum time limit between med & interview?

Thats not a problem for me as I intend to leave to USA as soon as I get a visa (if successful at interview). Was just wondering is there any other issues with a selectee having a medical 6 weeks before interview? There is no maximum time limit between med & interview?

Well, maximum is expiry of medicals ...most doctors won't accept you for medicals without a 2NL though so in practice it's hard to get one more than 6-8 weeks in advance. London is the one exception I am aware of.

sorry to ask again ( I think I asked before) , do the photos need to have a date on the back? I asked before but I forgot the answer..thank you

Last edited:
So am I! Congratulations!
გილოცაააავ!!!
Most DV2015 EU folks should have made it this year, as the region came very close to being Current. Finally there will be incremental EU cases during September. Congratulations to All who made it! Now the real stress is going to start for you guys.
By the way: Greece is well on its way to become the new "European Nepal" for DV years to come...