• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for July 2015

NO!!!

Ready simply means they have marked the case as received. It is just a system update - nothing more sinister or meaningful than that.

You REALLY need to stop questioning every tiny detail. The insights into the information seem to be sending you into overthinking mode. You are going to make yourself sick. Please - relax and get ready for your interview.
Dear Britsimon , correct, but over one year waiting and follow some forums may be change the behaviors especially some kind of non-predict events some times changed to obsessive and compulsive behaviors in human kinds.

This has been known to happen but only for Wednesday interviews, to save themselves the hassle of AP.

Yeah, that's true. :cool: Oh well, that's what I heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from some who read about it on the Internet

Dear Britsimon , correct, but over one year waiting and follow some forums may be change the behaviors especially some kind of non-predict events some times changed to obsessive and compulsive behaviors in human kinds.

I've come to realise that there are actually some people out there who will benefit by knowing less rather than more about the process.

u talk nonsense...of courseis a lot of worry..not going to be here anymore and I m fed up to be treated so rude

it is not f***ing funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look whatever happens happens, take a chill pill and relax! :) Being in the second to last batch (or even last) by now should've gotten you used to the ups and downs of this whole process. Relax and be grateful your CN got through, the hard part is over.

How many times have various people here told you, nicely, to chill?
We already know from postings a while ago that you don't find our humor amusing. But I also get tired of writing "relax" all the time.
At this rate you will get cardiac arrest from stress long before your interview. Honestly, your best of course of action from now might actually be to just stop reading the forum to save your own sanity.

u talk nonsense...of courseis a lot of worry..not going to be here anymore and I m fed up to be treated so rude

Honestly - it isn't anyone's intention to make you feel bad, but you probably do need to stop reading the forum. You seem worse off by knowing some of the details and as Nara said your jumpiness when you are scheduled already is a little tiresome for those that actually have a chance of being left with nothing.

So - best of luck with the interview.

J ai rate le rd d interview J ai contacte le consulat Pour un autre rd il m a dit que tu est dans une liste d attente

Adela15, really you need to relax just relax, I'm decided to not think and care of any thing, therefore the days going faster for me until the next VB is released on 10 or 11 of july, so I'll only check at that time.
really i got comfortable after forgetting the whole process.and I'll take it easy whatever the result is.

Adela15, really you need to relax just relax, I'm decided to not think and care of any thing, therefore the days go faster for me until the next VB is released on 10 or 11 of july, so I'll only check at that time.
really i got comfortable after forgetting the whole process.and I'll take it easy whatever the result is.
ok, I hope you become current ..good luck

I wish they would. I was assuming they would do that for several months last year before they finally did. I just think they are slow to react to things and work on "what has worked before" type thinking. However, that leaves them unable to apply a sensible decision to allow the rest of Asia to move faster than Nepal and Iran. The process seems to unfairly give preference to Nepal at the expense of the resot of Asia...

Still remember this post? Hehe
Now you say everything is fair, nepal isn't at fault.. Hmm

Hypocrite much?

Still remember this post? Hehe
Now you say everything is fair, nepal isn't at fault.. Hmm

Hypocrite much?

Do you not understand that I have been through this, and yes I felt as you did because no one could explain nor understand what was going on. I reasoned the process out and provided you with all the information. You got all the information and just continue to whine like a child.

I wish every AS selectee could go current, but I am really quite glad you won't because I am looking forward to not having to deal with your negativity.