• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for July 2015

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 44,250 Except:
Egypt: 28,700
ASIA 7,650 Except:
Nepal: 7,150
EUROPE 39,750
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 8
OCEANIA 1,325
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 1,350

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 44,250 Except:
Egypt: 28,700
ASIA 7,650 Except:
Nepal: 7,150
EUROPE 39,750
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 8
OCEANIA 1,325
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 1,350
EU 4,050 increase above 3,500 forecast range for August - this is very good news. Question now will become what, if anything, will happen for EU in September. Very unfortunately a very uneasy 4 weeks for folks above 40K, as suspected earlier...

Last edited:
EU 4,050 increase slightly above 3,500 forecast range for August - this is very good news. Question now will become what, if anything, will happen for EU in September. Very unfortunately a very uneasy 4 weeks for folks above 40K, as suspected...

I think in the next VB , Asia will have a big jump, where as others will not.

I think in the next VB , Asia will have a big jump, where as others will not.
I certainly would not agree that the AS region will be the only noticeable DV region to see an increase for September. Actually, with an uptick for August of just 800 vs. 3,800 LY, things somehow would need to pick up somewhat for AS...

Last edited:
Pretty much as expected (and guesstimated). I'm glad they went to the high end on AF (actually 250 above my highest number), that puts them into striking distance to break 55, maybe even 60 for the final. It also tells me they are seeing the no show issue.

EU is also at the top of my range. Nice!

AS is a bit under what I thought. I expected at least 8000. Nepal is at the high end of what I thought, so whatever jump for AS is left (after Iran gets figured out) has to happen in the final VB. Jumps of 3000 - 4000 are possible, but that still depends on the final numbers for Iran.

Nice bump for SA region - that was more than I thought - but it makes sense. OC would have been better off with 25 more, but I still see the final starting with 14.

The key for asia vb jump is nepal, they haven't limited nepal thus no jumps
No, this is not the only determining factor unfortunately for ROA - Iranian AP clearance rates will become the prevalent factor for September, now that Nepal limits are being very close to being reached...