• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Tracking GC delivery via USCIS ELIS

Ahhh i see thats. Why , my daughter's case is already accepted. Thts why they always refuse to transfer me.
One of them was very rude. And kept saying. Thats why. We gave u a valid visa for 1 year!! Makes sense to u. Huh?? I wasnt just able to answer her. She was very harsh.

Ahhh i see thats. Why , my daughter's case is already accepted. Thts why they always refuse to transfer me.
One of them was very rude. And kept saying. Thats why. We gave u a valid visa for 1 year!! Makes sense to u. Huh?? I wasnt just able to answer her. She was very harsh.

Ok, Ive said this twice already. I'm going to say it one last time. CONGRESSPERSON. Your congressperson's office will have an immigration liaison officer or someone like that to deal with USCIS. Contact them.

I thought u were kidding, first of all we are still not settlled in the states , am still back in my homeland country. Finalising my phd , 2nd we are still new to the amrrican system. So i really dunt know how to contact s congressman. But anyhow. Thanks for reclarifying your point which i supposed it was just a sesnse of humor :)!!

I thought u were kidding, first of all we are still not settlled in the states , am still back in my homeland country. Finalising my phd , 2nd we are still new to the amrrican system. So i really dunt know how to contact s congressman. But anyhow. Thanks for reclarifying your point which i supposed it was just a sesnse of humor :)!!

Good grief. Yes I clearly have nothing better to do than spend my time making stupid jokes on an immigration forum? :rolleyes: Firstly, you clearly didn't read back through older posts where people talked about using congresspeople and what, you thought I was just outright lying when I said I'd had to use mine? Second, there is this thing called the Internet full of information about contacting people, though yes if you are not resident somewhere in the US you won't know which one represents you. Third, I hope you are aware of the requirements to maintain residency while you are back home as it has been a long time already by the sounds of things. Fourth, well, I guess now all I can say is good luck with trying the same thing over and over and hoping for a different outcome.

Ok, Ive said this twice already. I'm going to say it one last time. CONGRESSPERSON. Your congressperson's office will have an immigration liaison officer or someone like that to deal with USCIS. Contact them.
I did my sentor send them 3 emails already, they told her the card is ready for printing like week ago, so I dont know what to think

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's because of Chicago airport. I entered through Chicago many times and they don't have a good work attitude with low efficiency. my friends who entered in US about the same time through San Francisco already received their cards. our paperworks are probably still stuck at their office. I'm gonna call them tmr
Cheesecakes anything on your card?

Hi everyone, i won dv lottery last year, filed in ds 260 in November 2014, went for interview on the 4th of june 2015, paied uscis green card fee on the 11th of September 2015 and entered the usa on the 8th of October 2015 but still have not received my green card. When i tried to check through the uscis elis status check site got an error message saying that it does not recognize my receipt number. My receipt number start with IOE**********.called uscis today and they said i should call back after 30 days and now am starting to worry. Please advice.
How did you get your IOE receipt number? I also paid the immigrant fees in the September and only received a confirmation email not showing any IOE receipt number.

How did you get your IOE receipt number? I also paid the immigrant fees in the September and only received a confirmation email not showing any IOE receipt number.
You have to call them and ask for L2 they will be able to provide that for you

I called USCIS and asked the L1 to transfer me to L2 officer; after transferring, an automatic voice said "due to high volume of calls, you call cannot be connected this time, and please call later...", and I was dropped off the line. Therefore, I did not actually connect to a L2. I tried three times, and all failed.
Anyone had the similar experience?

I think you should call them, they are running behind with all the sept, oct....people from April are still waiting