• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Tracking GC delivery via USCIS ELIS

As I said, unfortunately many late dv15 winners are experiencing some troubles of getting their GC....
My advice is to keep on calling and sending online requests .....
Until its solved.
Good luck
Thats wierd !!! Almost 5 month of security check for 2 years old girl. Thts non sense

For those still waiting for their GC... I just received a phone call from a USCIS rep. Yes, they called me out of the blue to inform me about the troubles they're having about the system change. Basically, during the system change the POE-related information was not loaded up properly and they're awaiting for the POE data to be processed properly by the Texas Service Center. I guess this would affect most of you that have entered/paid in Sept.~Nov (including me). She gave me an IOE (receipt) number and also sent me an email with phone numbers and instructions to follow up if I don't get the card in the next 30 days. Well, that will be way past the 90 day period but there's nothing I can do. Just be patient and wait.

For those still waiting for their GC... I just received a phone call from a USCIS rep. Yes, they called me out of the blue to inform me about the troubles they're having about the system change. Basically, during the system change the POE-related information was not loaded up properly and they're awaiting for the POE data to be processed properly by the Texas Service Center. I guess this would affect most of you that have entered/paid in Sept.~Nov (including me). She gave me an IOE (receipt) number and also sent me an email with phone numbers and instructions to follow up if I don't get the card in the next 30 days. Well, that will be way past the 90 day period but there's nothing I can do. Just be patient and wait.

It's irritating and frustrating (it took me 4 months to get my plastic GC so I really can sympathize), but I guess that's why they make the temporary green card in your passport valid for 12 months...plenty of time to get things sorted out while still having legal proof of status.

You gave me hope, I paid sept 2nd and still waiting, I called last week and the rep said something about the airport missing some info, they just received it ...some bs like that...I asked if I will get it soon, he said should be within 30 days...I will call later this week AGAIN

I tried to call many times, the rep always tell me u have to wait till end of december to know exactly whts happenening. Tht ll almost be 6 month!! They refuse to direct me to an immigration officer although they always inform me thst they got no additional data to provide me with, but they keep this is a case that had been already accepted. And mo further need to direct u to an immigration officer. Howevet u have to wait for 1 month to hear ftom texas service center

I tried to call many times, the rep always tell me u have to wait till end of december to know exactly whts happenening. Tht ll almost be 6 month!! They refuse to direct me to an immigration officer although they always inform me thst they got no additional data to provide me with, but they keep this is a case that had been already accepted. And mo further need to direct u to an immigration officer. Howevet u have to wait for 1 month to hear ftom texas service center

If it's been 6 months, it's time to ditch USCIS information and go through your congressperson.

Thats wierd !!! Almost 5 month of security check for 2 years old girl. Thts non sense
I understand, I know a person whos daughter waited a year for her Gc, she a year old.....
Keep calling them and dont hesitate to go to the immigration office....

The problem they keep repeating,sir u have ur passport stamped sith a visa & ur case is already accepted. So no need to worry..i keep saying that in homeland airport. They might not be aware of such regulations. And i need her GC as me snd her mother got ours!! They keep saying ll make an enquiry. And i replied i already requested an enquiry they say u ve to wait for 30 days. Then after call us back... I think those rep are not aware of anything. They just read some saved instuctions without event willing to think or help...
I have no other options except waiting till end of december. But this proofs to me thst govermental work is rotten everywhere!!

By any chance. If i would like to visit an immigration office ?? Is it avaliable in every state? Or only centralized at texas center

The problem they keep repeating,sir u have ur passport stamped sith a visa & ur case is already accepted. So no need to worry..i keep saying that in homeland airport. They might not be aware of such regulations. And i need her GC as me snd her mother got ours!! They keep saying ll make an enquiry. And i replied i already requested an enquiry they say u ve to wait for 30 days. Then after call us back... I think those rep are not aware of anything. They just read some saved instuctions without event willing to think or help...
I have no other options except waiting till end of december. But this proofs to me thst govermental work is rotten everywhere!!

I gave you another option. Go through your congressperson.

I called again, they transferred me to L2, he said card is ready for a data entry meaning is ready for print and sending out (his words) he told me we should get it in 15 days max 30, I dont know if I believe that, I guess I have to wait more...grrrrrrr.....96 days so far

May i ask how u r transfered to a L2 officer, since. I have same problem. We payed the payment 5 month ago. And made landing 3 month ago.. And they always refuse to direct me to L2 they always kerp saying u ve apply for an enquiry. And after that enquiry laps more than 1 month. We ll see wht to do... I mean is it ur right to insisit to talk to an L2 officer??

Is it 96 days. Since ur payment. Or landing or latest update??
Since for me it was 157 days since payment , 94 since landing , 40 days since latest update!!!

Easy call them and tell them all the info they are asking and then say you are outside of the time frame and you want to talk to L2 (they always transfer me I just say its passed 60 days, and passed 30 for service they dont know they have nothing in the system) its your right to talk to someone who can give you more info....if the rep says they will tell you the same thing, just say thats ok I want to hear it from them....keep calling them until they transfer you. Yesterday when I called I said it's 96 days since the payment and I said this is ridicoulus the lady said I totally agree let me transfer you :)) 96 days since the payment, our poe was sept 7th....but you know what someone who paid in May just got their gc so they started processing the other months that are behind

Thats really wierd. I always call them. And they always refuse to transfer me to an L2 officer and they say no need your case is already accepted!! Is this the same with you is your case already accepted??

Whats really strange. That i got my GC ( after 3 weeks from landing. Thst was end of september ) my wife ( who is the main applicant) got it after 3 month, our girl didnt get her card yet, although we all made our payment together. And also made the landing together.. Thats all non sense.

press 2 than 2 than 2 again pretending you dont have a IOE number, then when they pick up just say I have it but I want an update...my says ERROR still when I check my status