• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

This year is totally different... I'm sure that they are clearing majority of the AP cases in July (In AS that's why they published a special notice in Iranian's US embassy site to take necessary actions to submit pending doc ASAP since lot of AP cases are from Iran). If they can meet the regional quota by clearing AP cases, they will not be a change in Sep VB... But if they need some visas to fulfill the quota, they will do a small adjustment but not a huge change.... This is my idea.

i check http://iran.usembassy.gov/ and could not find any "Special Notice" for Iranian , would you please give me a link ?

and there is other issue now make iranian worry , All embassy that iranian case go for interview before accept their Document and Fee told Appliance there is no chance to got Visa and we suggest you do not pay and do not follow up your case

my question is according Ceas data around 2000 Visa issued and atleast 1500 visa left , why Us consular officer say that to people?

regards

i check http://iran.usembassy.gov/ and could not find any "Special Notice" for Iranian , would you please give me a link ?

and there is other issue now make iranian worry , All embassy that iranian case go for interview before accept their Document and Fee told Appliance there is no chance to got Visa and we suggest you do not pay and do not follow up your case

my question is according Ceas data around 2000 Visa issued and atleast 1500 visa left , why Us consular officer say that to people?

regards
These are just rumors my friend, US embassies don't do that!
If there is any thing they will post it on the embassies web-site, and than it will be official....
But for now its all rumors don't you worry

I think there is confusion and rumours.
There are instances where embassies do indeed give people the option of not paying and not following through with the interview. Now, we had someone recently here from Jordan who did that, but she missed her original interview and the embassy was not sure there was still a visa number for her.
Usually when embassies do this it is because the applicant is ineligible or looks ineligible and they think he will not get a visa as a result - to save him money - Vladdy, Jhb has done this in the past and others have reported it too. (Though some embassies will just take the visa fees anyway and then disqualify.)
If it is absolutely known that there are no visas left they do not give people the option of choosing to interview or not - they just say, no more visas so no more interviews. This is what happened to Bangladesh and Iran in the past years when they hit the quota.

These are just rumors my friend, US embassies don't do that!
If there is any thing they will post it on the embassies web-site, and than it will be official....
But for now its all rumors don't you worry

Thanks for your reply

i wish it was rumors but i have this info from 4 of my closed friend and it happen to Yerevan and Abu dhabi Us embassy

also people who alredy Cleared on Jun and want to bring their passport for stamp the visa received following Email from embassy

Dear applicant,

The annual limit for DV-2014 visa numbers has nearly been reached.

If the administrative processing on your case has been completed and your case number has appeared on our website, please submit your documents to the Embassy no earlier than July 25, 2014. Your case will be waitlisted until August when visa numbers may become available again.

Please note that your case will not be authorized without a valid medical exam report. If your medical exam report has expired during your administrative processing, you may consider updating it before you submit your documents.

Your case is still pending.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

U.S. Embassy, Yerevan

Immigration Visa Unit

That is interesting and probably similar to what happened last year. It was clear that by September last year there were no more interview for Iranians, only AP cases being cleared, and even some of those missed out. Looks like it is happening again, but I suspect as they are saying wait for more visa numbers this is first bumping against the monthly allocation. The annual one to be hit later ...August or maybe September again. It does seem to imply a rapid rate of AP being cleared?

Thanks for your reply

i wish it was rumors but i have this info from 4 of my closed friend and it happen to Yerevan and Abu dhabi Us embassy

also people who alredy Cleared on Jun and want to bring their passport for stamp the visa received following Email from embassy

Dear applicant,

The annual limit for DV-2014 visa numbers has nearly been reached.

If the administrative processing on your case has been completed and your case number has appeared on our website, please submit your documents to the Embassy no earlier than July 25, 2014. Your case will be waitlisted until August when visa numbers may become available again.

Please note that your case will not be authorized without a valid medical exam report. If your medical exam report has expired during your administrative processing, you may consider updating it before you submit your documents.

Your case is still pending.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

U.S. Embassy, Yerevan

Immigration Visa Unit
Well that makes it official than !
But like I said on the other thread, even asia as a region is about to reach its quota limit that why it only moved with 500 cut-off...
Its a tough year indeed

I am forget to add Yerevan us embassy had been removed ALL dv lottery case number from their website since almost seven days ago and no reply to our questions when we ask for the reason.
other embassy did not clear anyone in july and I am wondering base to ceas data iran reach to 2000 issue visa only and why all of this happen

That is interesting and probably similar to what happened last year. It was clear that by September last year there were no more interview for Iranians, only AP cases being cleared, and even some of those missed out. Looks like it is happening again, but I suspect as they are saying wait for more visa numbers this is first bumping against the monthly allocation. The annual one to be hit later ...August or maybe September again. It does seem to imply a rapid rate of AP being cleared?

I am forget to add Yerevan us embassy had been removed ALL dv lottery case number from their website since almost seven days ago and no reply to our questions when we ask for the reason.
other embassy did not clear anyone in july and I am wondering base to ceas data iran reach to 2000 issue visa only and why all of this happen

They're presumably wrapping up the AP cases. CEAC data is often incomplete and unreliable.

It doesn't make sense. If Iran is having about 3k visas issued so far then we can said it could be interviews from others embassies or AOS but now only 2k issued. If is incomplete of data, it cannot have such a huge gap. Those interviews or case # is fresh interview or AP clearing interview?

Ankara still list all the Asia case #. If those are fresh interview then it could be because of AP clearing needs minimum of 3 months and it doesn't make sense to have interview in July since dv14 officially stop on 30th Sept.

Ankara still list all the Asia case #. If those are fresh interview then it could be because of AP clearing needs minimum of 3 months and it doesn't make sense to have interview in July since dv14 officially stop on 30th Sept.

How many AP outstanding for Iran?
They warn many Iranians get AP and that it usually takes about two months to process. So I think they don't have Iranian interviews after July, or not many anyway. The wording of the notice of quota being filled last year aloe implied that all they were doing by that stage was completing AP, not any more interviews.

They warn many Iranians get AP and that it usually takes about two months to process. So I think they don't have Iranian interviews after July, or not many anyway. The wording of the notice of quota being filled last year aloe implied that all they were doing by that stage was completing AP, not any more interviews.
It still have around 1.4k AP and 800 ready from Iran. I was thinking they are clearing AP cases and it looks like AP cases have it own monthly quota too.

They warn many Iranians get AP and that it usually takes about two months to process. So I think they don't have Iranian interviews after July, or not many anyway. The wording of the notice of quota being filled last year aloe implied that all they were doing by that stage was completing AP, not any more interviews.[/QUOTE]

we make our Iran Ceas Data on following link
h t t p s ://d o c s .g o o g l e . com/spreadsheets/d/1OM3vXRxPsDSftKiJtvZrG4oUWdXedQpxezG7pbsRq3s/edit?pli=1#gid=2044988675

and according ceas data 1438 case have AP status

and only afew case remaing for Intervie on July And aguest ( less than 25 case on three major embassy that iranian gone )