• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Yup, I agree. If someone could provide us some CEAC data, that would be very nice.

Rafikbo was kind enough to get me a version of his script because he wasn't sure whether he will feel like running it or not. My plan is to write a similar script, but failing that, I can at least run his script. However, we generally don't do that mid month, it is usually best to run it around the beginning of the new month to get the various updates.

Rafikbo was kind enough to get me a version of his script because he wasn't sure whether he will feel like running it or not. My plan is to write a similar script, but failing that, I can at least run his script. However, we generally don't do that mid month, it is usually best to run it around the beginning of the new month to get the various updates.

That sounds great. Thank you Britsimon!

Did anyone try and call to see if they were going to do any updates? I know its probably useless but hope springs eternal.

Reactions: DKK
This year is totally different... I'm sure that they are clearing majority of the AP cases in July (In AS that's why they published a special notice in Iranian's US embassy site to take necessary actions to submit pending doc ASAP since lot of AP cases are from Iran). If they can meet the regional quota by clearing AP cases, they will not be a change in Sep VB... But if they need some visas to fulfill the quota, they will do a small adjustment but not a huge change.... This is my idea.

This year is totally different... I'm sure that they are clearing majority of the AP cases in July (In AS that's why they published a special notice in Iranian's US embassy site to take necessary actions to submit pending doc ASAP since lot of AP cases are from Iran). If they can meet the regional quota by clearing AP cases, they will not be a change in Sep VB... But if they need some visas to fulfill the quota, they will do a small adjustment but not a huge change.... This is my idea.

I opine, special notice means they favour AP cases , they want applicants to submit and get necessary documents and get the visa. I am speaking on the basis of case of Nepal.

But the rejection rate is higher in Iran than Nepal so the things may go in different way , may create small room of adjustment.

Wish you good luck.

I´m so desperate...I don´t know if I should still keep on hope or think that it´s all over. Had the same feeling the whole time between applying and getting the results of dv14...my mind told me: you won´t win the first time and my stomach said: yeaaah I have this feeling it will work :D

But to be honest,...I think it´s over :(