• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Only egypt seems hitting the country limit(quota).
Cameroun runs with the rest of africa, so it all depends on the regional quota...
I hope still for an adjustment on the VB like simon's says but its very inprobable by now :(
what about Egypt ? I am From Egypt and i need just +382 and i cannot understand what would you mean?
thank you

Also just to correct you technically, Africa was not current in August last year, only in September.

Hi
meaning last years VB for September had a cut-off while the last Bulletin for 2013 that came out in August was the one that became current. Does this mean there is greater probability of additional CN to the VB for the one to come out in August and depending on the quota reached already?

I don't quite understand what you are saying here? The month of August still had a cut off for AF. It was current in September. I am taking about months of interview, not when it was released. So no there is no reason to expect any change. There was no change last year between the advance and final notifications.

It was 9 years ago that DV has the final cut offs. I believe no one has experience of the final fiscal month with final cut offs . Some think it will not change and it is final. Some think it will increase a little. Some think NACARA will come to rescue. Some even think it will go current. Well, anything can still happen until the final moment. You can ask the forumers, KCC staff or embassies personals, I think no one can give you an answer. Even the answer they give is just based on what they thought it going to be.

In my heart, I know the chances are very slim to get any changes for Sept cut off but being a tiny margin off from Sept cut off force me to think anything still possible. We are human after all and going thru this shit for so many months and just missed by a tiny margin is really really hard to take it. Whatever the outcome, just 2-3 more weeks away then we should have a proper closure and time will help me to recover this dramatic moment of my life.

Kayend,

I'm sorry that (as of now) you missed out so closely. Hopefully the updates that we all hope for will come through and more of our fellow DV-ers will make it.

I just had one observation to share. I feel like that your English has tremendously improved over the past year. Even if the DV didn't work (there's still chance) you had the opportunity to brush up some other skills that will stay with you.

Thanks for being a valuable contributor to this forum.

i am wondering as Nepal total case is around 3692 , KCC make Cut off for them on 9500

but iran have more than 4300 person and no Cut off . but we hear about Visa Is near to finish on thee embassy but nepal issue more than iran and no such thing like what i wrote before about Reach to limit

Nepal has higher success rate than that or Iran

Kayend,

I'm sorry that (as of now) you missed out so closely. Hopefully the updates that we all hope for will come through and more of our fellow DV-ers will make it.

I just had one observation to share. I feel like that your English has tremendously improved over the past year. Even if the DV didn't work (there's still chance) you had the opportunity to brush up some other skills that will stay with you.

Thanks for being a valuable contributor to this forum.

Its been a tough and hard year for all us buddy :(
Especially for the ones that lost out in this crappy dv....
No words can consolate my forum mates, but because we arte all adventurers we will find a way out and we will all make it through soon or later .
Rayme, kayend,veronice, iheartny, mijoro.....let's be brave

Its been a tough and hard year for all us buddy :(
Especially for the ones that lost out in this crappy dv....
No words can consolate my forum mates, but because we arte all adventurers we will find a way out and we will all make it through soon or later .
Rayme, kayend,veronice, iheartny, mijoro.....let's be brave

True.

How is your case coming along vladek?

Do you really mean that Vladek? So by your calculations only 9000 visa left for whole regions?

Come one Levi! Keep your composure :D 9k is plenty. We are almost at the end of July. Let's say they will hit 42.5 at the end of this month. Even with AOS they would have to try really hard to reach 50k by the end of August - I don't think it would be physically possible for them to issue 5-6k visas in a month even with clearing a lot of APs.

Don't worry dude. Your visa has been allocated to you and is waiting patiently for you :cool:

Come one Levi! Keep your composure :D 9k is plenty. We are almost at the end of July. Let's say they will hit 42.5 at the end of this month. Even with AOS they would have to try really hard to reach 50k by the end of August - I don't think it would be physically possible for them to issue 5-6k visas in a month even with clearing a lot of APs.

Don't worry dude. Your visa has been allocated to you and is waiting patiently for you :cool:
Come on Franco, did you ever thought I wana open a disscusion? Looks like you are my bumper. Lol

Agreed,
When you get an interview a visa slot is allocated to you, so no worries about that :)
Just frecking matter of time !
Worse waiting time of my life