No 45 day letter - pd oct '02

So far no 45 day letter.
NJ labor
RIR/EB2
PD - oct 2002
---------------
Now filing 7th yr extn based on screen shot - which shows incomplete status

Case number

Can you post first few digits of your case number (as in P-XXXX ...) ?

findsandeep said:
I got my 45 days notice letter
PD is May 1, 2004
its EB3/RIR filed from New Jersey
IT Related

45 days letter received

Just now our HR informed that my 45 days letter was received by them. Just to let you all know, one of my colleagues that applied on same day got his 45 days letter 4 months back. Some more colleagues that applied on the same day have not yet received 45 day letter. MY ETA number remained same except that "T" changed to "P"

Congrats for the letter. Atleast you are in the queue now... :)

It is amazing as PBEC is simply randomly sending out letters where cases from 2001 are still waiting. :mad:
These folks have no clue what they are doing or what is going on..what a bunch of morons :eek:

sonali_b_23 said:
I got my 45-day Letter.

State: NJ
PD: 15th Nov 2004
EB-III/RIR
ETA Case # P-05208-xxxxx

45 Day letter received

NJ_unbelievable - Please update your information in the BEC Tracker.

NJ_unbelievable said:
ETA Case Number: P-05143-xxxxx
EB2 Non-RIR
PD: 10/31/2003
State: NJ
45-Day letter: received 12/2005

45 Day letter received

I talked to my lawyer today and he told me that they received and replied back 45 day letter in October, 2005.

My PD: 29, October, 2002.

Waiting for approval.

Thanks

StruckCareer said:
I talked to my lawyer today and he told me that they received and replied back 45 day letter in October, 2005.

My PD: 29, October, 2002.

Waiting for approval.

Thanks

Thanks for your info. Can you provide more detail for us to add you to the BEC tracker ? See in the BEC tracker thread for info and format. Thanks

Anyone knows...

Hello Friends;
I have a little problem guys. I have applied 7th year extension already 2-3 months ago no reply yet. My driving licence also gonna get expire by jan 01/2006. what do I do guys? did anyone go thro same situation? help me

Your H1 might have been renewed

Your H1 might have been renewed. If you have your EAC # .. then track it ..
I had used, http://immihelp.com/timings/tracking.jsp to track .. which takes you to US gov tracking website.

Good luck.

zeifa said:
Hello Friends;
I have a little problem guys. I have applied 7th year extension already 2-3 months ago no reply yet. My driving licence also gonna get expire by jan 01/2006. what do I do guys? did anyone go thro same situation? help me

zeifa said:
Hello Friends;
I had been thru this last yr. Unless you can show the approved H1 - you are out of luck. My lic was suspended and I had to pay $100 to get my lic back after I got my H1 approved.

Check with Motor Vehical Commission

zeifa said:
Hello Friends;

I received a letter few months back from MVC that they removed the rule related to visa validation...You should be good just with the filing of extension, though check with MVC to confirm. http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/