Received 45 day letter from BEC for NEWJERSEY

justdoit said:
Yes Indeed. They are greatly disorganized. I saw the letter myself in real and I was very surprised.

I just realized that his application is regular ... somewhere on the forum and I also think on murthy.com I read that the backlog center don't have a clear procedure yet to handle regular cases that never made it to regional ... So even with a 45DL it might take him a long long time to get his LC approved :confused:

Looks like they have finally started working on the NJ cases. Hope I receive mine this year... :confused:

RJ_NJ2002 said:
I recieved my 45 day letter today.

NJ
RIR,EB2
PD : 09/2002
45 day letter : Recieved on 10/03/2005
P-05131-*****

RJ_NJ2002 said:
I recieved my 45 day letter today.

NJ
RIR,EB2
PD : 09/2002
45 day letter : Recieved on 10/03/2005
P-05131-*****

I did not recieved my 45 day letter yet evn though my PD is 09/2002. Do I need to worry??? :mad:

ragini_nj said:
I did not recieved my 45 day letter yet evn though my PD is 09/2002. Do I need to worry??? :mad:
PBEC is random. You dont need to worry. My friend with PD 3/16/2005 already got this 45 day letter.

justdoit said:
PBEC is random. You dont need to worry. My friend with PD 3/16/2005 already got this 45 day letter.

Hmmm...Strange, Thanks! Are we planning to send any letters to DOL chief regarding expidite our cases in PBEC? Please let me know I will happy to participate.

My T# has changed to P#. Just came to know that the lawyer had received the CRNL 45 day letter in Mid Aug 2005 and replied on 9/16/2005. See detailed info below.

Good to see that people started receiving 45 days letter. I haven't received mine. Is it ok to send another mail to get the case status..? I have sent only once and received the case status as incomplete with T-xxx numbers.

Folks: My lawyer received my 45 day letter on 10/10/05. Please see my signature for detailed info about my case. Please let me know if you have any questions.

AugLabor said:
Good to see that people started receiving 45 days letter. I haven't received mine. Is it ok to send another mail to get the case status..? I have sent only once and received the case status as incomplete with T-xxx numbers.

Are you sure

GCkiTalash said:
Folks: My lawyer received my 45 day letter on 10/10/05. Please see my signature for detailed info about my case. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Are you sure your PD is Jan 2004 and it is already in Data review? You might get LC in another couple of months. Congrats.

Hi, my PD is May,2002, RIR. It's all what I now about my case. I don't have case No: T-****. How and when you get it ? How can I check my status by e-mail or phone number ? No 45 days letter.

Mr. Caliber,

Could you please tell us where did you make this assumption that if one's case status is Data Review that he/she will get the LC in 2 months ?

If you cannot justify the assumption then please do not give high hopes to people who have been waiting in this mess for so much time.

Caliber said:
Are you sure your PD is Jan 2004 and it is already in Data review? You might get LC in another couple of months. Congrats.

Sorry

GC_from_NJ said:
Mr. Caliber,

Could you please tell us where did you make this assumption that if one's case status is Data Review that he/she will get the LC in 2 months ?

If you cannot justify the assumption then please do not give high hopes to people who have been waiting in this mess for so much time.

Sorry for being optimistic on this..... I am more affected on this due to my spouse not being able to work for 6 long years.

Any updates from NJ

Just checking on whether there are any updates from NJ..! :)

aycy
NJ June 2002 RIR EB2
Received 45 day letter September 12,05
Responded 45 day letter October 17, 05

Just checking if there is any update for Mass labor.
PD June 01 2003

Sent to Phily Backlog center from state on March 2005
No 45 day letter

NON RIR EB2
Got 7th year ext on Aug 2005

Some body tell me when I will get my labor.... 2006 Nov at least....

Last edited by a moderator: