State:NJ
---------

Id Category Date 45day letter from BEC
-------------------------------------------------------------------
poppyjoy RIR/EB2 Oct2002 NO
BSNF Nov2002 NO
Waiting4LC RIR/EB2 May2002 NO
labor_dec02 DEC2002 NO

Please keep adding....We'll know what the status is ........

Nope.. Not yet..

Not yet recd the 45 day letter. Also sent another email asking for status to 'status@DAL.DFLC.US' and no response yet. Hoping to see some light soon in this loooooooooong tunnel.

45 Day Letter

Mine is august 2002 and my lawyer said that since NJ was processing may 2002 before the new Backlog System some of the cases that are soo close may not get sent to backlog center and no 45 day letter for them... but there is no definative answer to this.

spurohit said:
Mine is august 2002 and my lawyer said that since NJ was processing may 2002 before the new Backlog System some of the cases that are soo close may not get sent to backlog center and no 45 day letter for them... but there is no definative answer to this.

I hope that is true, I case is Nov 2002 - I did not receive the letter too and have started to get concerned.

My lawyer has different thought...

spurohit said:

My LC was filed on May 2002. I haven't heard anything yet. My lawyer is pretty sure that my case was sent to BEC in Phila. :confused:

Confusing!!!!!

:confused:

Hopefully one of our lawyers makes sense... a friend of mine at work has dec 2002 as his date and had got a 45 day letter and dont think its sequential , its just whatever they get their hands on.

My case was received by NJ DOL in Dec 2002 too and no letter, no new case #, no nothing. Feels like sitting in the dark.

Spurohit,

are you sure your friend's LC was filed in NJ, then we can hope to see some
more letter. can you confirm and let everybody know it is from NJ or not.

Spurohit,

Did your friend receive the 45 day letter from NJ...If so, it should be good news for NJ... we know that they have started processsing....Please confirm....thanks

Philly BEC Tracking - NJ caes

Hi waiting,

I too have not heard from BEC. MY PD is Nov 2002. is there a way to check if the case is transferred to BEC?

Thanks