Received 45 day letter from BEC for NEWJERSEY

Another one...

PBECIsKillingMe

Talking I Have Got My 45 DL Today
My lawyer is going to reply this week. I am happy that something moved !!!!!! Good luck to all.
PBEC IS KILLNG MY LIFE

45 Day Letter

New Member:

NJ - EB3 - RIR
PD: 12/17/2003
45 Day Letter Date : Jan. 11, 2006
Case Number: P-05144-38***

45 days letter received from PBEC

Hi Guys,
I got a 45 days letter on 03/06/2006.

Priority Date: Sept 03,2003(NON-RIR)
State: NJ

Two of my collegues also got there 45 days letter.There priority dates are May 01,2003 and Sept 03,2003.

NON-RIR 45 days letter

Look like it is working for NON-RIR

vijay117 said:
Hi Guys,
I got a 45 days letter on 03/06/2006.

Priority Date: Sept 03,2003(NON-RIR)
State: NJ

Two of my collegues also got there 45 days letter.There priority dates are May 01,2003 and Sept 03,2003.

Waiting for 45-day letter

Hi,
I am in RIR EB3 from NJ, priority date July 03.
Got my screenshots yesterday, with case no. P-05143-xxxxx.
So at least the case is still alive.
Have not seen the 45 day letter so far.

I AM GETTING RESPONSES FROM NEWS CHANNELS TO THE EMAILS I SENT THEM"

They say they are not aware of this issue, I would reccommend to use 10 minutes of your time to send email to below persons. Maybe something will come good out of this.

Instead of being silent readers and venting your frustration out in this forum and watching movies and drinking beer just write a letter....

I got two responses from two news channels, all they are saying they will do the research and they are not aware of this situtation DOL has created. But they want more real stories from different people...

COME ON GUYS

To: belluck@nytimes.com; sundays@cbsnews.com; 48hours@cbsnews.com; jonathan.wald@nbc.com; comments@fareedzakaria.com; jabenn@nytimes.com; abc.news.magazines@abc.com; 2020@abc.com; thisweek@abc.com; Dateline@NBC.com; WT@nbc.com; MTP@NBC.com; nightly@nbc.com; today@nbc.com; viewerservices@msnbc.com; msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com; abramsreport@msnbc.com; countdown@msnbc.com; hardball@msnbc.com; Connected@MSNBC.com; Imus@msnbc.com; allenh@washpost.com; allenm@washpost.com; aranam@washpost.com; argetsinger@washpost.com; rajiv@washpost.com; cheaterry@washpost.com; cohnd@washpost.com; coopermana@washpost.com; apcar@nytimes.com; peappl@nytimes.com; randya@nytimes.com; barbanel@nytimes.com; dabarry@nytimes.com; barstow@nytimes.com; goldbehr@nytimes.com; brian_hill@metronetworks.com; sheberer@pbs.org; ftn@cbsnews.com; betsy.fischer@nbc.com; plorris@univision.net; abenitez@univision.net; steve.majors@nbc.com; mcurtis@njn.org; stu.schutzman@abc.com; muriel.pearson@abc.com; dij@cbsnews.com; lisa.hsia@nbc.com; mail@uttm.com; pjh@cbsnews.com; browne@foxnews.com; pls@cbsnews.com; gmartin@express-news.net; opinionjournal@wsj.com; mossberg@wsj.com; geoffrey.fowler@wsj.com; clemons@newamerica.net; lakshmipathy@newamerica.net; white@newamerica.net; friedman@newamerica.net; menon@newamerica.net; letters@nypost.com; letters@washpost.com; wsj.ltrs@wsj.com; Joseph, Gar; Laker, Barbara; nschwartz@fortunemail.com; publisher@forbes.com

Subject: "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FIRST"

45-Day Letter Received

Hi,

My company received and replied 45 Day letter for my labor App today.

Good Luck All.

NJ-May2002-RIR-EB3 NO 45 days letter yet.

All,
Is there any one here with out 45 days letter having a PD of May2002.
Mine is NJ-RIR-EB3-May2002 and there is no 45 days letter yet.
All i've is a mail from PBEC saying my case is waiting for a review , Please be patient....
I am Really worried....Height of patiance....

Is there anyone in the same boat?