Philly SESA and DOL Tracking Date - Update

How does your lawyer know there are fewer cases after April?

I am in Maryland, seems the processing speed for March and April is very slow. Hope this is the reason.

Any one can help.

I tried calling this number :215 861 5286 to find out the status it just rings Continuously , I am not able to find can some give me the correct number to find out the status

help!!!

I tried calling this number :215 861 5286 to find out the status it just rings Continuously , I am not able to find can some give me the correct number to find out the status

kanti

That is the correct number. This is not the first time when it just rings. Sometimes it is out of order, or they update it, or something, but it should get back to normal after a couple days. At least that\'s what happened 1, 2 months ago. Good Luck.

Anyone has any info about RIR cases??

Some of us are very concerned about our RIR cases.
Anyone has any further info as to what will happen to RIR cases?
Please post!

How does your lawyer know

My lawyer apparently called up and talked to people there and was told about high num of applications till apr 30 and also someone new taking over who was getting up to speed.

It took a friend of mine almost 7 months for his Labour he had applied beginning of april

RIR -yes

My lawyers informed me that Philly is still doing RIR but is now bogged down because of the rsuh filing in april

It should be soon

Seems like all you guys for the end of April should hear something by the end of this month since SESA currently processing for last week of April and after that it will go to Federal level and that takes from 15 to 30 days. So I wish you all the best.

April\'s case should hear the approval any time now.

That\'s what my lawyer told me today. Please keep us updated your status.

what?

what do you mean non RIR has the more chance to fail than non-RIR?
are you asking whether NON- RIR has more chance to fail than RIR? if this is the question it is case to case

Philly non-RIR

non-RIR process started in Nov 2000.

Last month, they finished the step of job enquiries and they got only ONE reply which does not fulfill the job requirements even 1%.

The company then forwarded the summary of recruitment report to the State Workforce commision in mid-Oct 2001.

Question is:
1.How long will it take from this step to the actual labor certification?