Philly SESA and DOL Tracking Date - Update

Can we use the email system if we don\'t have a case number?

I think the a number (as I figured) gets attached to your case after it comes back from SESA. Am I correct?

Anyone tried the email system yet without having the case number?
I think the email system requires the case number some kind of tax number and the employer phone number. I only know my employer phone number. They don\'t let me know anything else.

Also, can we, employees try the email system??? or only employers...

Please post experiences.

P.S. I getting very tired of the whole thing now, how do you guys feel?

Hang on.... we are almost there!!!

Yes, you can use your employer\'s phone number in email system. Nothing in subject, just type:

employer Phone: (215) xxx-xxxx

I have tried the automated mail system...

But it found nothing. They also, don\'t want you to try more than once a day, probably not to get crowded in emails...

So still waiting...

DOL automated response system

Your pay stubs or W-2 forms should have your employer\'s tax id.
The automated e-mail response system is not limited to just one message a day. Obviously, the more requests it receives, the slower it responds.. Updates are posted nightly.

RIR-Philli

Hi

I applied at philli sometime in May, 2001 as RIR-EB3. Now my lawyer says, the labor department wants another ad to put in the papers, and check the responses as the job market is bad now. I have never heard of suc h a thing for RIR. Have you?

Thanks
Suja

To Stripped!

My problem is that I don\'t get paystubs, I only get a check and I should be very happy with that...I think my W-2 form also did not have my employer\'s tax id. My employer does not give me any information I would need for a decent (legal) life here. That\'s why my situation is so bad... I am like a contractor.

Another question:
Do you think I will have problems in the future when I have to do my taxes because of these? Please post!
Thanks!

No Title

Due to current slowing economy, DOL request some RIR to process as regular procedures...

Philly SESA office is currently processing late April 2001 cases now...

April people can expect approval anytime now...

?

Hi AK2000,
from where you come to know that labour department is now processing late april
   i am desparately waiting for my l.c
   i am filed on 25 april

?

Hi AK2000,
from where you come to know that labour department is now processing late april
i am desparately waiting for my l.c
i am filed on 25 april

Thank you Stripped!

I\'ll investigate a little my W-2 form. I have gotten from the bank and I have returned it immediately, the teller put my SSN on it and no empl. ID or tax ID or anything like that. (May be I am talking about a different form?)
Thank you for the link, though.

I have tried the phone on Friday night.

It worked, but no phone no is found yet. So hope that on this week we\'ll all have it.

?

hi sardarji\'
what happen with your\'s l.c
because your date is 17 april as per on this board you have posted.
has your l.c approved?
if yes please post when
so that we can come to know how much time it is taking
really appriciated.

thanks.

No Title

So, did your company advertise. How was the response?

In my case, my employer advertised and in 2 weeks there are almost 35 responses, out of which only 6 is valid.

Suja

case number???

How do you find out your case number? I just got a copy of the reciept date from SESA on my LC application. when i call up dol and give my company phone number they started to roll out beginning 1995 and end till the recently approved one in mid oct\'02. Is it that once it has moved from SESA we will get a case number?