Philly SESA and DOL Tracking Date - Update

Non RIR - submitted to Philly SESA March 2001, DOL certified 10/31/2001

it\'s moving along.. slowly but surely

Bad news, Philly DOL issued request for further company info...

No idea what if was, some more company info, which apparently my employer already corrected and sent back.

I do not know whether there is any more hope for the case.

How about you guys?

I don\'t know dates, I only know the initial application date, it\'s either April 18 or 19. Now waiting again to see what they decide.

So late April cases shopuld all receive something from DOL. It should be either further requests or final certifications. April folks please post.

RIR processing to stop ??

Attornet Murthy had said that if the unemployment rate goes over 5% , Philly DOL has threatened to stop RIR processing.. Now that its 5.4 what is going to happen ? Any comments ? I\'m really scared now

Hi Stripped, When did u posting your ad.? when did u send back to Philly SESA? Thanks!

No Title

Sent the forms and responses back to the SESA in mid-March (the ad had appeared in the paper 5-6 weeks prior to that). (I can look up the exact dates if you\'re interested).

No Title

Are you RIR or Non-RIR? did u get job-ad. posting instruction from Philly SESA? Thank you very much for your info!!

Is it posible to find out the case number used in DOL for my case

Recently two cases reached my DOL for my company. My company deals few lawyer. How can I make sure one of them received at DOL is mine or not.

still waiting

they are processing april 19th as of today according to my lawyer.
A temporary slow down is expected because the guy handling the cases is new and getting up to speed.

raj

No Title

large number of cases till april 30th, after which the processing should speed up accding to my lawyer.

Any people here who have filed in MAY or JUNE? my mailing date is june 6th(RIR).

Yes

Yes Mine is June last week. Still a couple of more months or may be more to go. I was hoping to get it by Dec. end but now it looks tough

May 21st....EB2, RIR???

Hi guys,
   Please let me know if anyone whose filing date is May has received the DOL cert?

How long it will take to reach lawyer

My DOL is Philly. I think one case got cirtified on 10/31/01. How long it will take to reach lawyer.

?

i have heard that labour department is not going to process rir
is that mean rir cases will they process as regular
if anybody have any idea please post
mine case is rir and i am really worried

Virginia SESA and Philly DOL Tracking Date - Update

Hi all:

My LC application of Green card processing was filed under EB2 category under RIR status in the state of Virginia on April 19th 2001.

Let us start a new tracking data.

Also let us all cooperate and give each other any helpful info.
Any one whose priority date was clsely before April 19th 2001 and if any of you had heard from Phily DOL, please keep us informed.

Thanks.

Please provide following information:

Type: EB-2 RIR
SESA: Philly
RD: April 26, 2001