October 2011 Filers

@sweet15

Good for you! I hope that speeds up your process a little and if he says it's fine, I'm sure it is. They have 9 other fingerprints to work with, not sure if one would rejected one will make much of a difference.

I'll be crossing my fingers for you.

Good Job

I did my walk-in for Biometrics today. The guard was like "Your appointment is for next month" I told I know but is it possible I can have them done today? He didn't say anything, just gave me a form to fill out.
The guy I had doing my fingerprinting was very nice. My right pinky kept saying "rejected".....all the other fingers said "pass" but pinky decided it wouldn't co-operate. He told me not to worry that it is no big deal. He said there is some line in my fingerprint on that finger that the computer doesn't understand. I was like "are you sure it wouldn't be a problem?" He said no then proceeded to show me he had my fingerprint from that finger along with my other 3 fingers that he had took first.
So here is hoping all goes well

Good for you, Sweet15, you are lucky. They let you have the biometrics done. One more thing out or your way, good. Hope you get the Interview soon.
I am still waiting for my biometric appointment.

@bigbull99

It's an estimate. Of course nothing is written in stone and each individual case may vary but more often or not, your application will get process in about that time if the site says that's the processing time frame.

Hi, Guys
I just checked the current processing time line for NBC(National Benefit Center). for I 765, it says 3mts. So it means our I765 will take 3mts to be done?

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

Hey bigbull,

I-765 will be approved in approximately 2 months....and you will have the card in mail 1 or 2 weeks after approval. The processing timelines on their website aint usually accurate. Its usually more than the practical timeline, at least for straight forward cases.

@Sweet15

Good for you. I hope i have the same luck as you. I will go to ASC tomorrow. i hope i could have good news tomorrow, too. :eek:

MY hard copy NOAs still haven't gotten here. I know I have to be patient but anxiety is killing me. I want to see/feel progress but alas it's taking its own sweet time.

Dont worry

MY hard copy NOAs still haven't gotten here. I know I have to be patient but anxiety is killing me. I want to see/feel progress but alas it's taking its own sweet time.

Dont worry, You should be getting it any day.. Your check got cashed on 18th, so lets think the mailed it on 19th, so 21 0r 22 or 24 for sure you should get it. May be you are the one lucky person to get both Biometric and NOA together. :)

Hey Marinewife,

Just hold on a bit more. It might come in with the biometric appointment. I tried to call USCIS customer service yesterday on the number on the online case status page. I wanted to complain that I couldn't track my case online. But the machine would not direct me to an operator.
Would you try to call them too. Atleast, they gave the number on that page to call them if you have any problem tracking your case online.

FP Done!!!

I just came back from ASC. And, I walked in successfully!! :eek:
Hope everything could go well for every filer!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Online Case Status

Hey Marinewife,

Just hold on a bit more. It might come in with the biometric appointment. I tried to call USCIS customer service yesterday on the number on the online case status page. I wanted to complain that I couldn't track my case online. But the machine would not direct me to an operator.
Would you try to call them too. Atleast, they gave the number on that page to call them if you have any problem tracking your case online.

Hi Lazhy

I cannot check my status, either. I just call the number on the website. And, you just need to choose the option which says "you do not have receipt's number or lost your receipt's number." Then, you will be transfered to operator.

The operation told me "if you cannot check your case onlin within 30 days, it is normal. But, if you cannot check your case after 30 days, it means something wrong. So, you should call in again to make sure your case has been processed."

Hope this is helpful.

Just checked my mail and the 3 NOAs arrived but alas no biometrics notification. Anyways, I'm still happy to see progress. The date on the NOAs say October 14th. Sure took a while to get here but the saying goes "Better late, than never"

@sweet1031

Glad you were successful with your walk in

@Lazhy & @bigbull99

Thank you guys so much for your encouragement. If I continue to be worrisome like this over the next few months, plz bear with me. You guys are my support system.

Just checked my mail and the 3 NOAs arrived but alas no biometrics notification. Anyways, I'm still happy to see progress. The date on the NOAs say October 14th. Sure took a while to get here but the saying goes "Better late, than never"

@sweet1031

Glad you were successful with your walk in

@Lazhy & @bigbull99

Thank you guys so much for your encouragement. If I continue to be worrisome like this over the next few months, plz bear with me. You guys are my support system.

I beleive your will receive your biometrics notification tommorrow. :eek:

Boimetric Appointment notice recieved

Hi,Guy's
I just got the Biometric Appointment letter in the mail to day. It is for 11/02/2011 8.00am.
Every one else should be getting it any day. :eek:

update

I got a RFE today in the mail for a copy of my marriage certificate. I was shock because I KNOW I sent copies. This sucks because it slows down the process. Oh well will mail it off tomorrow.

@MarineWife glad to hear you got your NOAs. Any news is news. It's better to hear something that not to hear anything at all. Bio such be right around the corner

@bigbull99 congrats on your Bio notification. Are you gonna try an early walk-in?

dont worry

I got a RFE today in the mail for a copy of my marriage certificate. I was shock because I KNOW I sent copies. This sucks because it slows down the process. Oh well will mail it off tomorrow.

@MarineWife glad to hear you got your NOAs. Any news is news. It's better to hear something that not to hear anything at all. Bio such be right around the corner

@bigbull99 congrats on your Bio notification. Are you gonna try an early walk-in?

Hi,sewwt15,
Dont worry, If you send it on 10/22/2011 usps prioritymail it will be there on Monday 10/23/2011. So, it should not delay your process much. Any ways i heard it will take 2-3 weeks for Biometrics to go through all the procress.
No. I am not planning on Early Walk In. Its only 2 weeks, so i will wait.
I have not got any REF till now,