October 2011 Filers

Yes, we have the same date for biomtrics appointment. I want to try walk-in next week. I hope they will allow me to do that.

Yea I wanna try a walk-in as well. I hope I'm successful.......I don't know if I will be as this being NY but we'll see

Service center

Hi,
My application was sent to Missouri service center. It says MSC********* on my reciept. I dont know if they have a service center there. Did any one get the same service center? I live in Boston

Hi,
My application was sent to Missouri service center. It says MSC********* on my reciept. I dont know if they have a service center there. Did any one get the same service center? I live in Boston

Hi Bigbull,

My case numbers also start with MSC********** in the email sent to me. I live in Houston. Are you able to track your applications online? In the email, they said I should check online when I receive the paper receipts. I tried with the case number in the email, it couldn't find my case. Were you able to track your case online before you received the paper receipt?

Also, kindly create your signature. It will help know your timeline.

@Lazhy

I've heard that they suggest waiting until you get the NOAs in the mail to check online for the case. By that time, they would have updated your info into the system so that you can start officially tracking your case. I think email/text NOAs are just to ease your mind in the between time.

Also the MSC is also known as NBC. I think it has something to do with transitioning so hence all these Adjustment and Petition cases starts with MSC but it doesn't reflect that they are being processed in the Missouri Service Center. Don't sweat it.

USCIS Website

I have an question. I tried to track my case on USCIS, but the website shows the following message

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

I want to know whether only me have this kind of issue or other October filers have the same issue. :(

@mantikos

I just got my NOAs (3), I almost jumped for joy but realized it's not that serious. HAPPY for them though.

Its ok I did the same thing as well for every step. Any acknowledgement form the USCIS is cause for celebration in my book :D

@sweet1031

You seem to be getting your notifications via mail so that's a good thing even though you're not able to see them online. If it bothers you that much to have them show up online, then make an appt for Infopass and talk to USCIS about it but I wouldn't worry about it too much. Your timeline seem to be going pretty fast though.

@rok8man

You're right! Any notification from them is a good thing. Might just do backflips when I get biometrics mail.

case status

Hi,LAZHY
Yes i can see my case status stting-Initial Review. I think we need not worry if the case status online does not show up. Aslong as we get paper up dated we should be good

Hard Copy Recieved

Hi Guys,
I Just got the Hard copy from USCIS in the mail to day. I 130,I 485,I 765. I read the receipts. On I 485 and I 765 on the top right hand side there is coloum which says- USCIS ALIEN NUMBER- There is a number written in the coloum which starts with A***********. What is that number. Is it the GC Number? Can any one please tell me ?

You are corrct

Also the MSC is also known as NBC. I think it has something to do with transitioning so hence all these Adjustment and Petition cases starts with MSC but it doesn't reflect that they are being processed in the Missouri Service Center. Don't sweat it.

Yes,
MSC should be NBC, To day when i got the reciept in the mail it sais NBC, .

Update!

Hey Guys,

Today, I got the 3 NOAs in the mail for I-130, I-485 and I-765. But the amazing thing is that I called the bank today, and the checks are not cleared yet. That is kind of funny. Anyway, its good i'm moving ahead in the process.

Bigbull, i still wonder how you are able to track your case online and I cant.

Mine also starts with MSC as well. I got my NOA's like a week ago and I still can't track my status online either for any of my numbers. I thought it was only me that was having this problem

Mine also starts with MSC as well. I got my NOA's like a week ago and I still can't track my status online either for any of my numbers. I thought it was only me that was having this problem

Mine starts with MBC too in the email and in the hard copy. How come bigbull number changed to NBC? I think they having problems with the online thing. We will probably not be able to check it online till we done with the process.

Hi Guys,
I Just got the Hard copy from USCIS in the mail to day. I 130,I 485,I 765. I read the receipts. On I 485 and I 765 on the top right hand side there is coloum which says- USCIS ALIEN NUMBER- There is a number written in the coloum which starts with A***********. What is that number. Is it the GC Number? Can any one please tell me ?

That would be your Alien number. On all the forms you completed you were asked for this and (hopefully) just left it blank or wrote N/A. Your A number will show up on your GC when that eventually comes through

Had my biometrics done today in Indy. Very efficient! I was in the office at 9am and out by 920am. On the computer screen I was watching as my fingerprints went in and 9 of my fingers said PASS in the top right hand corner. One said reject. I told the lady but she didn't say a word just the "sit here" "do this" "go there" routine. Am hoping that the "reject" didn't mean anything!!

znmffe

@mahkceb88

Glad you got through in good time and I'm hoping you won't have to do it over in the future because of this "reject" message.

Reciept Number

Mine starts with MBC too in the email and in the hard copy. How come bigbull number changed to NBC? I think they having problems with the online thing. We will probably not be able to check it online till we done with the process.

Hi,
Lazhy
My reciept number starts with MSC********. The mailing address fron where the letter was maild is from NBC,in MO state.