October 2007 Filers

GC for Parents

New to the site. My time line for my mom & dad green card.
My dad is in India and my mom is here with me. My DO is West Palm Beach.
Applied for I-130 for both mom & dad. I didn't know that I can apply I-485, I-765 and I-131 for my mom at the same time.

I-130 for both:
Posted on 05/17/07
RD 06/04/07
PD 05/18/07
Approval ND 10/05/07

In mean time I have applied I-485, I-765 and I-131 for my MOM to Chicago Lock Box.

Posted date 10/02/07 (all applications)
Check cashed 10/29/07 (only cashed $1010; returned I-131 ($305) & I-765 ($340) )
NOA for I-765 & I-131 10/26/07
RD for I-765 & I-131 10/04/07
Still waiting for I-485 NOA

On 10/06/07 I have received I-130 approval notices for both my parents. Both of them states that "case has been sent to NVC". I think for CP. which is true for my dad. So i called customer service, he said that they will re-call my mom's application for AOS. Also, on 10/19/07 I have mailed a copy of my mom's I-130 approval notice with a letter requesting to consider her case as an AOS with already applied I-485 and other applications. On 10/29/07 I-485 check cashed and on 10/29/07 received I-131 & I-765 NOA with MSC-xx-xxx-xxxxx receipt notices. Also a rejection Notice for returned checks.
I am still waiting for I-485 NOA. I can track I-131 & I-765 in the web sites.
Is this means my mom's application has been accepted as AOS?
My Dad in India have not received any communication from NVC yet.

10/02/2007: Filed I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765, I-864, G-325A (immigrant), G-325A (usc) to Chicago by fedex
10/03/2007: Delivered at Chicago Lockbox
10/12/2007: Checks cashed
10/13/2007: NOA received for I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765
10/15/2007 FP notice received for 10/31/2007
10/29/2007 Received ( Dated 10/25/07) RFE for 1-864 -
10/31/2007 FP appointment Done in jacksonville
11/01/2007 Mailed Evidence in Response to RFE - Lee Summit
11/01/2007 LUD I-765(I believe because of fingerprints)

Last edited by a moderator:
Timeline

* 08/15/06 - Posted I130
* 08/21/06 - Received NOA for I130
* 10/04/07 - Mailed I485, I765, I131
* 10/05/07 - Received at Chicago Lockbox
* 11/02/07 - Received NOAs for I485, I765, I131

10/18 - package sent to Chicago lockbox by FedEx (130, 131, 485, 765)
10/19 - package received
10/25 - receipt date
10/26 - checks cashed
10/29-11/2 - receipts received (one a day)
11/20/007 - FP date

How did your FP go, JacksonvilleOct?

DLA

I had a 1pm appointment but got there at 11.30am for good measure and was out of there by 12.00.The lady told me my work permit will be ready in 90 days, but I know I will get it sooner(hopefully).I havent seen any updates online so far

any updates guys?

i read all the posts and decided to join. i see that everybody is from NJ or anyway the east coast:D i posted my timeline...i think it went preety fast but im still scared somewhere along the way ill have to wait a lot, even though it seems fine right now. My last update on the I-765 is from Nov 2 even though i dont think that means anything special.
if anybody is from AZ please let me know cuz i hadnt found anything about this side of US as GC is concerned..pls let me know if you heard sth.

i read all the posts and decided to join. i see that everybody is from NJ or anyway the east coast:D i posted my timeline...i think it went preety fast but im still scared somewhere along the way ill have to wait a lot, even though it seems fine right now. My last update on the I-765 is from Nov 2 even though i dont think that means anything special.
if anybody is from AZ please let me know cuz i hadnt found anything about this side of US as GC is concerned..pls let me know if you heard sth.

Did it show on the USCIS website when they sent you the fingerprints notice?

Hi JacksonvilleOct, what did you send again as evidence? I got a similar RFE notice that I should submit all tax returns of the recent years, whereas I have done that.

Just a quick update!

DO: Chicago, IL
-10/15/2007 Mailed I-485, I-864 to chicago lockbox
-10/16/2007, USCIS Packet Receipt Date
-10/23/2007, USCIS Notice Date
-10/23/2007, Check Cashed
-10/25/2007, I-485 Notice received and online status available.
-10/31/2007, Fingerprint Notice Date
-11/03/2007, Fingerprint Notice received (Scheduled on 11/21/2007)
-Interview - :confused:

ECLIPSEGSX4G63
Did it show on the USCIS website when they sent you the fingerprints notice?

no actually it didnt..it doesnt say anything about fingerprints now either....didnt give it much thought. the only receipt that still doesnt match is the I-130 one. it says its invalid or sth. does anyone know what that means?

Hi JacksonvilleOct, what did you send again as evidence? I got a similar RFE notice that I should submit all tax returns of the recent years, whereas I have done that.

My RFE wasnt that specific.It just requested proof of current income, so I sent a letter of employment with salary and hours mentioned, some pay stubs
and Resent W2'S and tax returns.I was told that sometimes they lose your
paperwork and the best is to just resend everything and you should be fine.
All the best.

Hi!

My RD for I 131 is for September 26. I have my EAD approved and have FP scheduled for later this Month. I am waiting for my AP (Advance Parole) document.

Any idea, how long its currently taking for I -131?

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks

Rfe

this is really sick...i just got a RFE in the mail dated oct27...i couldnt get what the problem was.they have 3 actually..
1. supplement to I864-tax return copies for 2006 even though i sent them originals ordered from the IRS in the envelope. So now what? if the IRS didnt send me the right forms, who will?????
2 I693 MEDICAL: it seems like after checking other forums on the site my lovely doctor CIVIL SURGEON actually forgot to put my skin test result on the paper. i did the skin test but it seems like USCIS wants to know how big was my "red spot"at the skin test even though it tested negative,so of course MY CIVIL SURGEON didnt do an x-ray
3 issue they want from me: my vaccines. i took them all at the civil surgeon and he gave me a copy of them. I cant imagine what might be wrong though: i did all of them. What am i supposed to send back????take them again?

please if anyone has any idea answer back...i really want my GC this milenium.
do you know if this also affects my EAD and AP???

1.Did you send your W2's?.They need that Plus your tax forms.The 1040 or the one filed out when you do your taxes.They dont have do be the IRS transcripts.

2.With medicals, I told my doctor to do a straight Xray.However, I dont think you have to take them again.Go to your Doctor and explain to him whats needed.You Paid, so he should fix it.Please remember, it has to go sealed like you sent it before, otherwise its invalid.

1.Did you send your W2's?.They need that Plus your tax forms.The 1040 or the one filed out when you do your taxes.They dont have do be the IRS transcripts.

2.With medicals, I told my doctor to do a straight Xray.However, I dont think you have to take them again.Go to your Doctor and explain to him whats needed.You Paid, so he should fix it.Please remember, it has to go sealed like you sent it before, otherwise its invalid.

thanks jacksonville
the problem is i have no W2 forms. i need to ask them for the transcripts at the IRS. I put this on file already thats why this is confusing. My husband doesnt have anything from the IRS anymore
and the medical...i will go back but im wondering...what is wrong with that doctor? im not sure about this but for example on the vaccine page at the end there is sth about the results:

" 1 applicant may be elligible for blanket waiver as indicated above
2 applicant will request an individual waiver based on religious or moral convictions
3 vaccine history complete for each vaccine, all requirements met
4 applicant does not meet immunization requirements"

he gave me all the vaccines but in the end he didnt put a tick at no 3 he did at number 1...???????? what is a blanket? he gave me all the vaccines why wouldnt he say that my vaccine is complete and the requirements are met....i dont get this? do you know if this is right?

1.About the Medicals,Your doctor messed you up and in my opinion owes you a refund.This doctors are approved uscis and should know how to fill out this forms.He ticked the wrong option by mistake or luck of knowledge.If he doesnt respond positively, you might want to report this to Uscis.
2.About your taxes. you are right, if you provide the transcript you dont need anything else .However it has to be original.This is what I suggest,Resend your transcript and include a letter of employment stating his income and also some paytubs if you them .3 are good.Also mention the
fact that the 1-864 states that you dont need your personal tax forms when a transcript is provided in a note because some of the adjudicators might not know.You can actually print out the 1-864 and highlight the portion that states that.(Its Number 25. Federal Income Tax Information).Let me know if you cant find it

1.About the Medicals,Your doctor messed you up and in my opinion owes you a refund.This doctors are approved uscis and should know how to fill out this forms.He ticked the wrong option by mistake or luck of knowledge.If he doesnt respond positively, you might want to report this to Uscis.
2.About your taxes. you are right, if you provide the transcript you dont need anything else .However it has to be original.This is what I suggest,Resend your transcript and include a letter of employment stating his income and also some paytubs if you them .3 are good.Also mention the
fact that the 1-864 states that you dont need your personal tax forms when a transcript is provided in a note because some of the adjudicators might not know.You can actually print out the 1-864 and highlight the portion that states that.(Its Number 25. Federal Income Tax Information).Let me know if you cant find it

thanks again

i found the I864 form and what you said. I ordered them from the IRS and ill do that with the file. The i485 already has a letter of employment and 4 paystubs in it so i hope they didnt lose it. The ones i put were originals cuz i thought ill get more for the interview anyway.
as for the medicals...i called the office. the girl there told me yesterday she will look for my file and call me back.she never did. today i called again and i told her i need this right now and if shes not looking for my file i will call back every hour to ask her, since she told me she cant tell me how long it will take(she was extremely nice:mad:). she told me she has the file in front of her and that there is nothing wrong with what the doctor wrote there and that this is how the medical looks like when they send it to the INS and they never got anything back. so my question of course was: what do i send them now? what do they need if you are telling me now that they dont need anything? she said she has no idea, she will have to ask the doctor and she will call me back.i wonder how much time does she think i have?
oh another thing: on the vaccines paper (the one the doctor put wrong) : i never had any child desease ANY so she gave me the varicella vaccine and now she tells me i have to take anothere one(after 30 days from the first one), take it to them and they have to send it to the INS again...SHE NEVER TOLD ME THAT? Why would he seal the envelope and make me send it if the vaccines weren`t all done? Maybe this is what they need and that is why he couldnt say on the paper the vaccination is complete.
Where can i report him? Cuz i think that if that girl is arogant with me again i might do that. And another question. In this stage can i take my medical to another office? That guy is really getting to me!!!

Can you privately email(kasperjj25@yahoo.com) me exactly what the ins RFE said about everything.Your medicals might be right but you dont qualify for any waiver ,so I think thats what the doctor made a mistake on.If its the INS form,she wouldnt be able to tell you if they filled it right coz they dont have it anymore.Did uscis return all the medical forms?Did you fill out form I-693? at
the top.And yes you can go to another doctor and avoid all this headache, you'll just spend more money though.Make sure the envelope is sealed and please also mail the letter of employment again with paystubs and I promise you will be fine.

Things seem to be moving really fast.I hope the LUD means they sent the interview letter???????

10/02/2007: Filed I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765, I-864, G-325A
10/03/2007: Delivered at Chicago Lockbox
10/12/2007: Checks cashed
10/13/2007: NOA received for I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765
10/15/2007 FP notice received for 10/31/2007
11/06/2007 LUD evidence received and case resumed
11/07/2007 LUD No change in status